Windows 10: Is it Possible to Theme the Scheduling Part of Calendar?

Discus and support Is it Possible to Theme the Scheduling Part of Calendar? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Any way to theme the scheduling part of win 10 calendar? [img] 115063 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by yahanna, Jul 30, 2018.

1. yahanna Win User

Is it Possible to Theme the Scheduling Part of Calendar?

Any way to theme the scheduling part of win 10 calendar?

Is it Possible to Theme the Scheduling Part of Calendar? [​IMG]

:)

yahanna, Jul 30, 2018
  2. OrbitzXT Win User

Sync Outlook Schedule With Droid?

My boss makes heavy use of Outlook's schedule/calendar and was wondering if it's possible to make it viewable on his Droid X? Also somewhat related, is it possible to import the Outlook calendar to Gmail's calendar...which I imagine should be easier to deal with on the Droid?

OrbitzXT, Jul 30, 2018
  3. Win-10 themes keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda above, what was the result?
    As I understand the issue, Themes in Windows doesn't have the options to change on its own. Only the Wallpapers in the themes can change as selected ( Picture, Solid color and Slide Show ).

I would suggest you to make us understand that if the Wallpapers are changing in Theme which you have selected.

Below are the steps you can check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys and select Personalization.
    • Select Theme and select the Default theme.
    • Select the Desktop Background below and select the Picture
      and save it and check.
    Please post us back if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jul 30, 2018
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 30, 2018
Thema:

1. Is it Possible to Theme the Scheduling Part of Calendar? - Similar Threads - Possible Theme Scheduling

2. How is it possible that the calendar is not fixed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How is it possible that the calendar is not fixed?: The calendar in Windows 11 no longer displays a single month but displays differently based on what day of the month it is usually meaning a calendar month is split in 2. For example, it's currently 26th Jan so my calendar shows the last week and a half of Jan and then two...
  3. How is it possible that the calendar is not fixed?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How is it possible that the calendar is not fixed?: The calendar in Windows 11 no longer displays a single month but displays differently based on what day of the month it is usually meaning a calendar month is split in 2. For example, it's currently 26th Jan so my calendar shows the last week and a half of Jan and then two...
  4. Notifications and calendar partly off the edge of the screen.

Notifications and calendar partly off the edge of the screen.: When I click on the date my pop up calendar is off the edge of the screen and I cannot see the whole month. I am using a laptop and a monitor with extended screen but unplugging the monitor makes no difference. Windows 11. Acer Aspire 3 A315-58 . Can anyone help?See picture...
  5. Notifications and calendar partly off the edge of the screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notifications and calendar partly off the edge of the screen.: When I click on the date my pop up calendar is off the edge of the screen and I cannot see the whole month. I am using a laptop and a monitor with extended screen but unplugging the monitor makes no difference. Windows 11. Acer Aspire 3 A315-58 . Can anyone help?See picture...
  6. How to schedule dark and light theme via Task Scheduler?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to schedule dark and light theme via Task Scheduler?: Since Microsoft Doesn't provide us with auto dark and light theme. I'd show you how to schedule dark & light mode. It has to be done via Task Scheduler only. Open Start menu, then goto All Apps > Windows Administrative Tool > Computer Management Go to task scheduler...
  7. How can I schedule themes to change?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I schedule themes to change?: Yes, I've seen online where people change the theme from default Light to default Dark, but I want to schedule the change of my own created themes, whether they are light or dark. If possible, I would like to do it using Windows Task Scheduler or some script, and not download...
  8. Possible to apply accessibility theme selectively?

Possible to apply accessibility theme selectively?: I use a high contrast theme and while I like it the problem I have with it is that it gets applied in web browsers as well and so it modifies the way in which browsers display web pages. I'd like it to apply to the browser's GUI, but not the way it displays sites. Does...
  9. Full Windows 10 theming. Possible?

Full Windows 10 theming. Possible?: [img] I often see screenshots of Windows 10 like these. They say that it is possible to theme Windows even changing borders and buttons, not only colours. How is it made? When I apply a theme, I usually get the colours cnaged and nothing more. 33778
  10. Task Scheduler and One Calendar

Task Scheduler and One Calendar: Friends, I'd like to open/run a Microsoft Calendar app, preferably One Calendar, every morning through Task Scheduler. But I can neither a) identify a usable shortcut target through "properties" or searching, nor b) get the "browse" feature to work in scheduler. (Clicking on...