Windows 10: Is it really possible to have total security , I don't think so

Discus and support Is it really possible to have total security , I don't think so in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Looking at the Pin situation to make your PC secure seems a joke, It's one thing , avouding the thousands of hackers, It's something else trying to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ecall, Jul 20, 2018.

1. ecall Win User

Is it really possible to have total security , I don't think so

Looking at the Pin situation to make your PC secure seems a joke,

It's one thing , avouding the thousands of hackers, It's something else trying to stop thousands of internal staff from hacking the daylights out of every device.

Truth be told thats where it begins and ends.

What Do You Think?

:)

ecall, Jul 20, 2018

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Jul 20, 2018
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Jul 20, 2018
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 20, 2018
Thema:

1. Is it really possible to have total security , I don't think so - Similar Threads - really possible total

2. My Microsoft thinks I don't have an account!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft thinks I don't have an account!: Im trying to play minecraft kept logging me out but i just logged in this whole time But now it completely doesn't work. When I try to login to mojang, it says I have migrated to microsoft and tells me to go there Which is trueBut when I try to login to microsoft, it says...
  3. My Microsoft thinks I don't have an account!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Microsoft thinks I don't have an account!: Im trying to play minecraft kept logging me out but i just logged in this whole time But now it completely doesn't work. When I try to login to mojang, it says I have migrated to microsoft and tells me to go there Which is trueBut when I try to login to microsoft, it says...
  4. My Microsoft thinks I don't have an account!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. MS thinks I have a work/school account but I don't

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    MS thinks I have a work/school account but I don't: When MS asks me to sign in - to access this community for example - it presents two options, a personal account and a work/school account which both have the same email address.It suggests the latter was provided by an organisation - but it was not.I do not have an...
  6. MS thinks I have a work/school account but I don't

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS thinks I have a work/school account but I don't: When MS asks me to sign in - to access this community for example - it presents two options, a personal account and a work/school account which both have the same email address.It suggests the latter was provided by an organisation - but it was not.I do not have an...
  7. I don't really have a question, but..,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't really have a question, but..,: I've been waiting for a bit to upgrade to Windows 11 to see if there are any bugs to fix. Looking for any feedback from the community. Thank you,Allison https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-really-have-a-question-but/bc2346e8-890f-464b-ba24-069507159c1f
  8. I don't really have a question, but..,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't really have a question, but..,: I've been waiting for a bit to upgrade to Windows 11 to see if there are any bugs to fix. Looking for any feedback from the community. Thank you,Allison https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-really-have-a-question-but/bc2346e8-890f-464b-ba24-069507159c1f
  9. I don't think this is right

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't think this is right: For about the past year, I have been struggling to maintain a manageable amount of free disk space, but most of my efforts are hampered by the fact that over half my disk space is reserved by the system files. Of 233 GB total hard disk space, 132 GB are held under "System...
  10. I don't really need this

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I don't really need this: I understand that Microsoft download the Windows 10 update files without PC owners being aware. I am custodian of a laptop belonging to our local U3A. The C disc is not very big and partitioned with windows 7 and windows 8.1 installed. The laptop is used at meetings,...