Windows 10: Is it wireless card or what?

Discus and support Is it wireless card or what? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; First of all my apologise for bad language gramatic.. My problem is that in my aparment where I study i dont have net problems.. here at house my wi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Thebai, Jul 21, 2016.

1. Thebai Win User

Is it wireless card or what?

First of all my apologise for bad language gramatic..

My problem is that in my aparment where I study i dont have net problems.. here at house my wi fi is so god damn irritating.. it can connect for couple seconds then again not connected (sometimes it is connected but i cant go online) .. not happening somewhere else expect my house, connect then disconnect in just 5seconds :// pls help me *Smile

:)

Thebai, Jul 21, 2016
  2. remaker Win User

Upgrading ASUS CM6870 to Windows 10 Creators Edition 1703 (RT3090 PCIe wireless card)

Just pull out the wireless card and the update will run.

You can replace with a newer wireless card if you like, or move to a USB wireless card.

Once the wireless card is removed, the update will complete.

remaker, Jul 21, 2016
  3. Is it TIGO or is it NOKIA?

I have a dreadful story with Nokia and Tigo in Colombia. I purchased a phone 5 months ago with a new service contract from Tigo and I have regreted that day for the past 4 months and 30 days!!!!!!!!!!

First my phone would not surf the web a 3G speeds, it would only work on the EDGE network. I took it in to a service center and I was told that I have to change the network configuration from Both to UMTS so the phone would operate at 3G speeds, however
    this is a pain since the service providers 3G coverage is very limited and I have to change back and forth from UMTS to GSM depending on where I am, if I forget, the phone will not have a signal and all my calls go to voicemail.

I later took the phone in because it was getting very hot, would drain the battery in a couple of hours and would restart all on its own from 5 to 15 times a day, even while on a call. The phone was returned to me with just a firmware update and that was
    all. Obviously the phone was not repaired and still had the same issues. I took it in for service again, two weeks later I was given a "new" phone. Funny as it may sound this "new" phone was completely screwed up, the keys printed on the keyboard had nothing
    to do with the characters displayed on the screen. Once again I wonder how this "new" phone passed all inspections before it has handed to me.

I tried to contact NOKIA directly but unfortunately they do not have a phone number here in Colombia, their customer service number gets diverted to Mexico and they cannot help me. When I finally was able to speak to a human I was told that Nokia did not
    handle customer complaints or warranty issues directly that I should only communicate with the service provider that sold the phone to me. So after receiving this information I was only allowed to deal with TIGO.

While my phone has been serviced the service provider (TIGO) has been charging me the full price even though they know I cant access the service because they claim "even though we have your phone, service has not been interrupted therefore you are responsible
    for you full monthly plan amount". How is it that they claim they have not interrupted service even though they have the phone I use to get access to this service? Anyway I LOVE it if someone at NOKIA cared about a customer and gave TIGO a call to solve this
    problem.

How many times must a phone be returned to service before a solution is given to the customer?

What do you all think? Is it TIGO or is it NOKIA?

gabo_calderon, Jul 21, 2016
  4. Thebai Win User

Thanks for helping hahhaha

Thebai, Jul 22, 2016
  5. Samuria Win User
    Samuria, Jul 22, 2016
  6. Use 5 GHz WiFi band see if that helps.

theveterans, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Is it wireless card or what? - Similar Threads - wireless card

2. How do i fix my MediaTek mt7921 wireless Lan Card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do i fix my MediaTek mt7921 wireless Lan Card: Hi. I have owned this Asus Tuff gaming laptop for a while 2 months or longer and after 1 month from the purchase my MediaTek Wireless Lan Card has been disconnecting and when i reconnect it it stays on for like 2 minutes and disappears from device manager. I have tried all...
  3. Issue with MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card on Asus TUF F15 FX506HM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card on Asus TUF F15 FX506HM: Hello everyone,I'm facing a persistent issue with my MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card on my Asus TUF F15 FX506HM laptop, and I'm seeking assistance to resolve it. After starting my PC, the Wi-Fi card works for a few minutes, but then it suddenly stops functioning....
  4. Issue with MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card on Asus TUF F15 FX506HM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card on Asus TUF F15 FX506HM: Hello everyone,I'm facing a persistent issue with my MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card on my Asus TUF F15 FX506HM laptop, and I'm seeking assistance to resolve it. After starting my PC, the Wi-Fi card works for a few minutes, but then it suddenly stops functioning....
  5. Media Tek WiFi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card disconnects randomly

Media Tek WiFi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card disconnects randomly: OS: Win10Laptop Model: AUS TUF Gaming F15BIOS: BIOS version 310Issue: Media Tek WiFi 6 MT7921 disconnect randomly. I updated Windows 10 on my ASUS TUF Gaming F15, and after that, the driver Media Tek WiFi 6 MT7921 abruptly disconnected. The frequency of disconnection...
  6. Media Tek WiFi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card disconnects randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media Tek WiFi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card disconnects randomly: OS: Win10Laptop Model: AUS TUF Gaming F15BIOS: BIOS version 310Issue: Media Tek WiFi 6 MT7921 disconnect randomly. I updated Windows 10 on my ASUS TUF Gaming F15, and after that, the driver Media Tek WiFi 6 MT7921 abruptly disconnected. The frequency of disconnection...
  7. Media Tek WiFi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card disconnects randomly

8. Wireless USB LAN Card keeps disabling itself randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless USB LAN Card keeps disabling itself randomly: HiI've been using my Network Card for the past few years and it's been working fine, but it has recently started to randomly disable itself when I am using it. I had to create a new Windows installation for my device, and it wasn't a problem when I did the initial setup...
  9. Wireless USB LAN Card keeps disabling itself randomly

Wireless USB LAN Card keeps disabling itself randomly: HiI've been using my Network Card for the past few years and it's been working fine, but it has recently started to randomly disable itself when I am using it. I had to create a new Windows installation for my device, and it wasn't a problem when I did the initial setup...
  10. Wireless USB LAN Card keeps disabling itself randomly