Windows 10: Is "Let's Cross This One of your List" a problem or is it real?

Discus and support Is "Let's Cross This One of your List" a problem or is it real? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I keep getting this error? message encouraging me to update Windows. It does not look valid to me. Is it? What should I do to get rid of it (I keep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by cfuglein, Jan 1, 2018.

1. cfuglein Win User

Is "Let's Cross This One of your List" a problem or is it real?

I keep getting this error? message encouraging me to update Windows. It does not look valid to me. Is it? What should I do to get rid of it (I keep clicking "Remind Me Tomorrow").

Is "Let's Cross This One of your List" a problem or is it real? [​IMG]

:)

cfuglein, Jan 1, 2018

2. " Nokia Simple " theme - where it this theme?

hi,

Some days ago on page
    http://ea.mobile.nokia.com/content/spin/ea/6120c/en/theme/index.xhtml
    or in phone (nokia 6120c) themes/general/download themes/ was very cool theme (light cream white, black fonts) " Nokia Simple ", now its dissapear from this site. Where i can get it?
    or maybe somebody has it and could send to me.

thx

szympek123, Jan 1, 2018
  3. okinawa---01, Jan 1, 2018
  4. lx07 Win User

Looks valid to me.

Windows will push upgrades on you and that is nothing to worry about.

To be safe I'd suggest you pick "Remind me tomorrow" and then manually restart. If you then get the "Upgrade and Restart" option like the picture below then do it.

It looks like this:

Is "Let's Cross This One of your List" a problem or is it real? [​IMG]

You can read more about updates here (which is where I took the picture of @Kari from) Win 10 Ann Ed - - Page 2 - Windows 10 Forums

Honestly though don't worry - your phone and TV do it too.

lx07, Jan 1, 2018
  5. Bree New Member
    *Ditto

Another way to check validity is to open Settings > Update & security.

You are likely to see: 'Features update to Windows 10, version 1709' awaiting a restart. If so, this is the Fall Creators Update.

Bree, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Is "Let's Cross This One of your List" a problem or is it real? - Similar Threads - Let's Cross List

2. Windows 10 Cross-Play Xbox One

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Cross-Play Xbox One: Windows 10 Farming Simulator 2017 inviting Xbox players? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-cross-play-xbox-one/22a39983-01c1-4254-a724-f2e1a952f2c4
  3. A Real Problem . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    A Real Problem . . .: I run Windows 10 Pro. This may be a little of subject, but I don't know where else to turn? This is to the TotalAV company. Let me start out, by saying. I have a fully licensed version of Norton AntiVirus. I've been seeing a small box, in the upper right hand corner, of my...
  4. Sudden appearance of a yellow box with a title: "Let's cross this one off your list".

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sudden appearance of a yellow box with a title: "Let's cross this one off your list".: It has happened twice; the computer was idle and no special programs were running. Briefly, the contents of the box said ( in a reasonable way) that windows 10 needed help on loading an update and it gave three choices: Restart now, Pick a time, and Remind me tomorrow. The...
  5. Xbox one and PC Minecraft cross play

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xbox one and PC Minecraft cross play: Trying to play Minecraft with my daughter and unable to get cross play to work in either direction. I cant connect to her world and she can't connect to mine. I purchased a separate copy of the game for her account. I have rebooted everything multiple times. Nat type on the...
  6. cross-platform communication PC-Xbox One

in Windows 10 Customization
    cross-platform communication PC-Xbox One: so i am on my windows 10 PC trying to play with a friend on Xbox and my friend can not hear me unless i yell. i went through my sound settings and turned the volumes up and i looked around in the Xbox app on my PC and nothing is fixing this issue, i still have to yell for my...
  7. [SOLVED] Windows Firewall exception list (?) Is this for real?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    [SOLVED] Windows Firewall exception list (?) Is this for real?: ===== SOLUTION ===== 1st (to remove any confusion), the "exceptions" I cite, though they are from Event Viewer, are not code execution exceptions (such as memory bounds violations or stack violations or illegal operands). "Exception" is simply the word Event Viewer is using...
  8. Windows Firewall exception list (?) Is this for real?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Firewall exception list (?) Is this for real?: From the Event Viewer, 'Applications and Services Logs', 'Microsoft', 'Windows', 'Windows Firewall With Advanced Security' event below, it appears that, in addition to the Inbound & Outbound Rules of which some of us (me) are familiar, there's also such a thing as a Windows...
  9. Your PCPartPicker List!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Your PCPartPicker List!: I'm a bit of a hardware freak and would love to know what components you guys have in your rigs. I know there is the forum's system information section but not everyone enters their information. Here is my list of components: Intel Core i7-4770K, Asus GeForce GTX 970,...
  10. Not A Real Problem, Just annoying One!

in Windows 10 Support
    Not A Real Problem, Just annoying One!: I have switched from Windows 7 Home to Windows 10 Home, and all went well with the exceptions of a few do's and don't. The annoying issue it when I want to shut down the computer. At the lower left side there is the "Windows 10 logo" that I click on to make the shut down....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lets cross this one off your list bug