Windows 10: Is my system criptomining?

Discus and support Is my system criptomining? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have this strange(?) process in task manager, is this some kind of criptominer virus or is it normal? Thanks! [img] 115915 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by roy111, Aug 13, 2018.

1. roy111 Win User

Is my system criptomining?

I have this strange(?) process in task manager, is this some kind of criptominer virus or is it normal? Thanks!

Is my system criptomining? [​IMG]

:)

roy111, Aug 13, 2018
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Aug 13, 2018
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Aug 13, 2018
  4. Is my system criptomining?

$4000 Gaming System

Ok, a buddy of mine has *Rockout :rockout: $4000 *Rockout :rockout: to blow on a balls-to-the-wall gaming system.
    Minimums: Conroe, dual-graphics cards, physics accelorator, 320GB storage, 4GB RAM, liquid cooling.
    Please list your component suggestions here (list links only if you want to):

error_f0rce, Aug 13, 2018
Thema:

Is my system criptomining?

1. Is my system criptomining? - Similar Threads - system criptomining

2. Windows BSoD. States “ system thread exception not handled”.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows BSoD. States “ system thread exception not handled”.: Gdrv3.sys is what failed. What does this mean? I haven changed anything before this so I’m lost https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-bsod-states-system-thread-exception-not/c710bbc7-7040-402d-9c24-b7906201371c
  3. Windows BSoD. States “ system thread exception not handled”.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows BSoD. States “ system thread exception not handled”.: Gdrv3.sys is what failed. What does this mean? I haven changed anything before this so I’m lost https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-bsod-states-system-thread-exception-not/c710bbc7-7040-402d-9c24-b7906201371c
  4. Windows BSoD. States “ system thread exception not handled”.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Unstable System, hundreds of errors in event viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unstable System, hundreds of errors in event viewer: Hello,Recently my system has been getting progressively worse. This started at the end of February. But, just today alone when I look in the event viewer I have had hundreds of errors saying "The NVIDIA LocalSystem Container service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 3...
  6. Unstable System, hundreds of errors in event viewer

Unstable System, hundreds of errors in event viewer: Hello,Recently my system has been getting progressively worse. This started at the end of February. But, just today alone when I look in the event viewer I have had hundreds of errors saying "The NVIDIA LocalSystem Container service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 3...
  7. System slow after Cumulative Update KB5036893

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System slow after Cumulative Update KB5036893: Here is my specs for reference:Windows 11 Home, Dell Inspirion 15 with the Intel core i3 1215U and 16gb of ddr4 ram. Before this update I was running fine. In task manager my memory usage was always around 50%. Discord, Spotify, browser librewolf, Steam, and then sometimes...
  8. System slow after Cumulative Update KB5036893

System slow after Cumulative Update KB5036893: Here is my specs for reference:Windows 11 Home, Dell Inspirion 15 with the Intel core i3 1215U and 16gb of ddr4 ram. Before this update I was running fine. In task manager my memory usage was always around 50%. Discord, Spotify, browser librewolf, Steam, and then sometimes...
  9. The operating system did not shutdown cleanly. Reconstructing cache metadata.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The operating system did not shutdown cleanly. Reconstructing cache metadata.: If <ESC> is pressed then this appears:Then appears a blue screen error that shows the stop code Inaccessible boot device. I tried startup repair, system restore, uninstall update. But nothing worked...
  10. The operating system did not shutdown cleanly. Reconstructing cache metadata.

The operating system did not shutdown cleanly. Reconstructing cache metadata.: If <ESC> is pressed then this appears:Then appears a blue screen error that shows the stop code Inaccessible boot device. I tried startup repair, system restore, uninstall update. But nothing worked...