Windows 10: is someone using my Address by hacking into my wireless connection?

Discus and support is someone using my Address by hacking into my wireless connection? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Every time I try to see where my PC is registered at on my PC it reveals not at my address but my next door neighbour? INSTEAD of my own house address... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by springerspaniel, Jul 17, 2018.

1. is someone using my Address by hacking into my wireless connection?

Every time I try to see where my PC is registered at on my PC it reveals not at my address but my next door neighbour? INSTEAD of my own house address of 35 ROAD ETC..it zooms into number 33?

Did someone hack into my wireless account. Is it possible?

Thanks guys n gals!

:)

springerspaniel, Jul 17, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, is someone using my Address by hacking into my wireless connection? :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, Jul 17, 2018
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Desktop suddenly won't connect to any sort of wireless network

Thank you for the details that you've provided. For us to isolate the issue further, we suggest that you try to refresh your IP address and check if you'll be able to connect to your wireless network. Kindly follow the steps below to refresh your IP address
    using a command prompt:

• Press Windows Key + X and from the list choose Command Prompt (Admin).
    • When Command Prompt starts, enter the the following lines and after each line press
      Enter to run it:
      • ipconfig /release
      • ipconfig /renew
    • Close Command Prompt and try to connect to the network again.

Let us know the results.

Xylee Del, Jul 17, 2018
  4. is someone using my Address by hacking into my wireless connection?

Torrents Hog Entire Connection

yea MAC addressing is very solid but it can be hacked. everything can be hacked. granted you have to be incredibly good at it.

Easy Rhino, Jul 17, 2018
Thema:

is someone using my Address by hacking into my wireless connection?

1. is someone using my Address by hacking into my wireless connection? - Similar Threads - someone using Address

2. Someone just hacked my account and remove my email address to @rumbler.ru

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone just hacked my account and remove my email address to @rumbler.ru: Today when i was trying to get appps on microsoft store it prompt me a login window popup saying that there is no microsoft account with my email address. So i quadriple check it to make sure that im not doin anything wrong like typing error or misspelled character it still...
  3. Someone just hacked my account and remove my email address to @rumbler.ru

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Someone just hacked my account and remove my email address to @rumbler.ru: Today when i was trying to get appps on microsoft store it prompt me a login window popup saying that there is no microsoft account with my email address. So i quadriple check it to make sure that im not doin anything wrong like typing error or misspelled character it still...
  4. Someone just hacked my account and remove my email address to @rumbler.ru

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Someone is using my email address?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone is using my email address?!: I used to have an account with Microsoft, but when I try to log-in it appears that someone is using my email address with their account. It says it is being used with another Microsoft account, which makes no sense. I see the first two letters of the username, but it's...
  6. Someone is using my email address?!

Someone is using my email address?!: I used to have an account with Microsoft, but when I try to log-in it appears that someone is using my email address with their account. It says it is being used with another Microsoft account, which makes no sense. I see the first two letters of the username, but it's...
  7. Someone is using my email address.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone is using my email address.: Someone is using my email address. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/someone-is-using-my-email-address/fe811341-8930-40c1-928c-7e083447756a
  8. Someone is using my email address.

Someone is using my email address.: Someone is using my email address. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/someone-is-using-my-email-address/fe811341-8930-40c1-928c-7e083447756a
  9. Still suspicious someone is hacking my internet connection.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Still suspicious someone is hacking my internet connection.: Hi all, I know most of your responses will be along the lines of 'without more information we can't help you' but, since most of my threads get sidetracked anyway... Can we just post a whole bunch of ways people can think of to hack someone's internet use and/or control...
  10. Someone Has Hacked My Hotmail Email Address...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Someone Has Hacked My Hotmail Email Address...: Hey guys, I'm desperately worried here so much so that my anxiety levels have gone through the roof! I'm feeling nausea just typing this post. I can still login to the email account no problems, but I'm worried that the person has access to my email address and can...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. someone is hacking and using my internet connection