Windows 10: Is Something up with OneDrive?

Discus and support Is Something up with OneDrive? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Continuously getting OneDrive has stopped working. Has something changed today? Only thing I have seen is about dozen Office 2016 updates. After... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tracit99, Aug 16, 2016.

1. tracit99 Win User

Is Something up with OneDrive?

Continuously getting OneDrive has stopped working. Has something changed today? Only thing I have seen is about dozen Office 2016 updates. After updates OneDrive started but then stopped and tried to restart and failed. Currently it is not syncing anything. There is no icon in systray and no green check marks on folders and files.

:)

tracit99, Aug 16, 2016

2. Something is wrong with my keyboard (or something else)

So, recently my keyboard died and i bought a new one today, bbut iit made evevrythingg i typed to look like thhis. The charracterers are repeatting themselves a lot.. I goot annoyed and went tto the shhop to get a replacement. One of the clerks tested
    iit on their computer and thee keyboard worked fine, i got confusedd and got a replacement from anotheer model. But I arrivedd home now and tested the replacement and it haavee thhe same probbleem. I already rreduced tthee repeat delay and put repppeat
    rate on fast, but tthe prooblem ccontinuues, i tried every usb port on the computer and thee problem continues. I don't know what to do anyymore, and I need helpp as soonn as ppossibble because I hhave an asssiiggment to dedeliver tommoorow.

LucasFigueiredo1, Aug 16, 2016
  3. Something is messed up!

Thank you. That should work, but the only thing im going to do different, is fix my partitions when i install Windows 7, not Windows 10

ShawnBybee - NWOrphan, Aug 16, 2016
  4. Is Something up with OneDrive?

I just checked mine and it seems ok. Just got 365 office updates but onedrive seems ok in aftermath

Scottyboy99, Aug 16, 2016
Thema:

Is Something up with OneDrive?

1. Is Something up with OneDrive? - Similar Threads - Something OneDrive

2. Onedrive keeps alerting me many times only this year about some weird bug or something by email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive keeps alerting me many times only this year about some weird bug or something by email: The email I receivedI translated it"The files will be permanently deleted from the Trash of your OneDrive space 30 days after their deletion.Hello Denis,We noticed that you recently deleted a large number of files from your OneDrive space.When files are deleted, they are...
  3. Onedrive keeps alerting me many times only this year about some weird bug or something by email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive keeps alerting me many times only this year about some weird bug or something by email: The email I receivedI translated it"The files will be permanently deleted from the Trash of your OneDrive space 30 days after their deletion.Hello Denis,We noticed that you recently deleted a large number of files from your OneDrive space.When files are deleted, they are...
  4. Does anyone know a way to detect when OneDrive is Stuck? A PowerShell command or something?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know a way to detect when OneDrive is Stuck? A PowerShell command or something?: for Windows 10/11I'd like to be able to detect when OneDrive is stuck on files which is causing the sync to completely stall.Does the service state change?Is there something in PowerShell that could query its status?Thanks...
  5. Does anyone know a way to detect when OneDrive is Stuck? A PowerShell command or something?

Does anyone know a way to detect when OneDrive is Stuck? A PowerShell command or something?: for Windows 10/11I'd like to be able to detect when OneDrive is stuck on files which is causing the sync to completely stall.Does the service state change?Is there something in PowerShell that could query its status?Thanks...
  6. If I delete something from onedrive, will it stay on my phone?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    If I delete something from onedrive, will it stay on my phone?: Hello! I turned on sync with Onedrive and my Samsung phone, but now my onedrive is full and I don't want to pay to upgrade storage. I just want to make sure that if I remove the connection from Samsung and Onedrive and delete the photos from Onedrive they will stay on the...
  7. If I delete something from onedrive, will it stay on my phone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I delete something from onedrive, will it stay on my phone?: Hello! I turned on sync with Onedrive and my Samsung phone, but now my onedrive is full and I don't want to pay to upgrade storage. I just want to make sure that if I remove the connection from Samsung and Onedrive and delete the photos from Onedrive they will stay on the...
  8. If I delete something from onedrive, will it stay on my phone?

9. Why is onedrive installed? Damn Microdicksoft. you really know how to ruin something that...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why is onedrive installed? Damn Microdicksoft. you really know how to ruin something that...: **** liberals https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-onedrive-installed-damn-microdicksoft-you/2890d316-bacf-4f93-a41a-de0e779d8408
  10. Why is onedrive installed? Damn Microdicksoft. you really know how to ruin something that...

Why is onedrive installed? Damn Microdicksoft. you really know how to ruin something that...: **** liberals https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-onedrive-installed-damn-microdicksoft-you/2890d316-bacf-4f93-a41a-de0e779d8408