Windows 10: Is something wrong with the Calendar app?

Discus and support Is something wrong with the Calendar app? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can open the Calendar app from the Start menu, but Calendar doesn't seem to be recognized in Settings.. Settings/System/Apps & Features [img]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Double, Sep 19, 2015.

1. Double Win User

Is something wrong with the Calendar app?

I can open the Calendar app from the Start menu, but Calendar doesn't seem to be recognized in Settings..

Settings/System/Apps & Features

Is something wrong with the Calendar app? [​IMG]

Settings/Privacy/Background Apps

When I 'Choose a default', the only option I have is to check the Windows Store for alternatives..? Is this a bug?

:)

Double, Sep 19, 2015

2. Is there something wrong with the N97's GPS receiver?

Hey Abi99, is what 5230vodafone said correct?

If I stop data connection on the Lumia 925 for a month, will it start taking 20 minutes to get a GPS fix? Is something wrong with the Calendar app? :eek:

windowsforme, Sep 19, 2015
  3. 7thSense Win User
    Is there something wrong with the update?

Sounds like you downloaded a branded ROM for your phone.

However, your phone is not a Windows Phone.. The LG P970 is an Android phone, right? I suggest you find an Android (or LG specific) forum to get more assistance.

Good luck with this issue.

7thSense, Sep 19, 2015
  4. erica647 Win User

I've noticed the same issue so I assume it's just a bug.

erica647, Sep 19, 2015
  5. I don't have calendar on my system currently as I use a different app for that.

theveterans, Sep 19, 2015
  6. Edwin New Member
    In Build 10532 and up, Mail and Calendar are amalgamated.

Edwin, Sep 19, 2015
  7. Double Win User
    That makes sense. When I signed in to my Gmail account on Calendar, I noticed the Mail app had used the same account information to retrieve its mail. I would still prefer the apps were kept separate, but can understand why they are not. No idea if any of this is changeable by Windows update.

I also found this in Apps & Features

Double, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Is something wrong with the Calendar app? - Similar Threads - something wrong Calendar

2. Something wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something wrong: So I deleted an account that I was on in the lock screen because I had cmd prompt in th lock menu and now it won't let me change accounts and everytime I try to login it says "the user profile service failed the sign in user profile cannot be loaded" and then when I press ok...
  3. Something's wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something's wrong: So I was charging my computer recently. It registered for a second that it was charging, and then didn't charge. I've tried switching cords. Nothing worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/somethings-wrong/c88de674-26d3-405b-958a-bd58bacbb6df
  4. Something's wrong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something's wrong: So I was charging my computer recently. It registered for a second that it was charging, and then didn't charge. I've tried switching cords. Nothing worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/somethings-wrong/c88de674-26d3-405b-958a-bd58bacbb6df
  5. Something wrong happened with options app.

Something wrong happened with options app.: I've tried to reset it using app selection, but it just closed, I also rebooted the entire system. Nothing helped. It doesn't affect other Windows possibilities or apps....
  6. Something wrong happened with options app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something wrong happened with options app.: I've tried to reset it using app selection, but it just closed, I also rebooted the entire system. Nothing helped. It doesn't affect other Windows possibilities or apps....
  7. is something wrong?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    is something wrong?: Today, I had opened up my PC. After I entered in the password, it showed something like I had just started up Windows for the first time. After I completed everything, my PC was back to normal. Was anything wrong? submitted by /u/TurtlezDaTurtle [link] [comments]...
  8. Something Wrong?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Something Wrong?: I already coming 3 month onedrive can't link at my laptop.... Pesonal drive can Busines and edu drive cannot At web side can login in can open everything ok Can't login in laptop only Personal login in not problem but not used becouse this my working laptop personal drive...
  9. Phots app - 'Something Went Wrong'

Phots app - 'Something Went Wrong': Hi All Trying to create a brief video using my photos. I am unable to export the video - instead its the 'Something Went Wrong' message and kindly replays the video i cannot export?! Any help appreciated. Thanks Simon...
  10. Mail & Calendar "Something Went Wrong" 0x80070003

in Browsers and Email
    Mail & Calendar "Something Went Wrong" 0x80070003: Has anyone had any issues with Mail and calendar syncing with Google and Gmail on newly updated Windows 10? It worked fine last night, but this morning I had an error which primped me to "fix" and log in again, however when I try to log in again it throws up an error...