Windows 10: Is the new Windows.iso up-to-date?

Discus and support Is the new Windows.iso up-to-date? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm planning on doing a clean install of Windows 10 during the weekend. Could anyone tell me if I'm going to download a new Windows.iso is it going to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by zablablukas, Jul 3, 2016.

1. Is the new Windows.iso up-to-date?

I'm planning on doing a clean install of Windows 10 during the weekend. Could anyone tell me if I'm going to download a new Windows.iso is it going to be up-to-date? Will it have like the November update and other cumulatives or will I have redownload them again through the Update Centre?

:)

zablablukas, Jul 3, 2016

2. Window 10 Installation DVD

Where is the Windows.iso file located on my hard drive?

Lisa Boland, Jul 3, 2016
  3. How can I check integrity of my Windows installation file?

I have downloaded the Windows.iso file using the official Microsoft Windows downloader. How can I check its binary integrity? Where can I find SHA1 checksums of the official Windows ISO files?

My Internet search has failed to deliver an answer to this question.

Even my Windows.iso file SHA1 code is unrecognised by any search engine.

My Windows.iso file SHA1 code is: 0fda9cf223e3c0e674a16f8b82c474dfdfd1acea.

Moved from: Windows Insider Program / Windows Insider Preview / Windows Update / PC

JohnSobiesky, Jul 3, 2016
  4. derekimo Win User

Is the new Windows.iso up-to-date?

The ISO's now are the November TH2 (10586) versions, the updates now are cumulative so you will just get all the necessary updates in one update.

You should get one or two others like the flash for IE and Edge.

derekimo, Jul 3, 2016
Thema:

Is the new Windows.iso up-to-date?

1. Is the new Windows.iso up-to-date? - Similar Threads - iso date

2. can anyone give me a windows 7 iso?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can anyone give me a windows 7 iso?: Hi there i have an ancient piece of hardware that was made in 2013 ig the model number is n100sp anyways so it has umm.. bad hardware like based on todays hardware i dont use it but i sure can during emergency suppose reinstall windows etc and if i download anything above...
  3. How can I obtain a Windows 11 23H2 ISO that includes up-to-date versions of the integrated...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I obtain a Windows 11 23H2 ISO that includes up-to-date versions of the integrated...: I am working to prepare to deploy Windows 11 23H2 in my organization. This will be our first rollout of Windows 11; we are currently running Windows 10.In mid-November, we downloaded an installer ISO to use for this work. The filename is...
  4. How can I obtain a Windows 11 23H2 ISO that includes up-to-date versions of the integrated...

How can I obtain a Windows 11 23H2 ISO that includes up-to-date versions of the integrated...: I am working to prepare to deploy Windows 11 23H2 in my organization. This will be our first rollout of Windows 11; we are currently running Windows 10.In mid-November, we downloaded an installer ISO to use for this work. The filename is...
  5. Windows 11 23h2 iso public download release date

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 23h2 iso public download release date: Windows 1123h2 iso public download release date https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-23h2-iso-public-download-release-date/bc80f461-de0a-4ad7-a8f9-63ab01123753
  6. Windows 11 23h2 iso public download release date

Windows 11 23h2 iso public download release date: Windows 1123h2 iso public download release date https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-23h2-iso-public-download-release-date/bc80f461-de0a-4ad7-a8f9-63ab01123753
  7. expired windows update to date tho looking into iso download newer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    expired windows update to date tho looking into iso download newer: [IMG] adamwhite81 cosplayer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/expired-windows-update-to-date-tho-looking-into/47680732-31b4-4ce3-a4ce-13ce4c209c0e
  8. Is the ISO on microsoft.com always up to date .

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is the ISO on microsoft.com always up to date .: do they update the ISO after every cumulative update or it remains on 19041.264 until next feature update submitted by /u/FalseScientist0 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gti171/is_the_iso_on_microsoftcom_always_up_to_date/
  9. Get an ISO of Microsoft Office 2013 with all the updates to date

in Windows 10 Support
    Get an ISO of Microsoft Office 2013 with all the updates to date: Is it possible to get an ISO of MS Office 2013 with all the updates to date? I look everywhere and cannot find anything. Every time I install Windows, I go through the hassle of installing all these updates. Windows 10 makes it super easy because they made up-to-date ISO's...
  10. Where can I get an ISO file of Windows 10 (up to date)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where can I get an ISO file of Windows 10 (up to date): I installed Windows 10 over Windows 7. Results workable but a few things a repair install might help. I'd like to get an ISO of windows which contains the anniversary updat (at least). Thank you. 72720