Windows 10: Is the sRGB mode still the only one that Windows 10 desktop can support?

Discus and support Is the sRGB mode still the only one that Windows 10 desktop can support? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Even in the newest version.While the OSX's desktop can support multiple mode (sRGB/AdobeRGB/P3) for a long time.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Xiao-Neng Zhang (AP), Jul 16, 2018.

1. Is the sRGB mode still the only one that Windows 10 desktop can support?

Even in the newest version.While the OSX's desktop can support multiple mode (sRGB/AdobeRGB/P3) for a long time.

:)

Xiao-Neng Zhang (AP), Jul 16, 2018

2. How do I get sRGB images to display correct in unmanaged applications on windows 10 RS2/Creator's update with a Wide Gamut Display?

I upgraded windows 10 RS2/Creator's update and found the sRGB mode is still the only one as before while the OSX's desktop can support multiple mode (sRGB/AdobeRGB/DCI-p3) for a long time.

steven11060, Jul 16, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 16, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Is the sRGB mode still the only one that Windows 10 desktop can support?

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 16, 2018
Thema:

Is the sRGB mode still the only one that Windows 10 desktop can support?

1. Is the sRGB mode still the only one that Windows 10 desktop can support? - Similar Threads - sRGB mode still

2. This error for windows display language can only support one language??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This error for windows display language can only support one language??: HiI have an issue This error for Windows display language can only support one language?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-error-for-windows-display-language-can-only/19118d56-8b1d-4764-bd60-48f5776789e9
  3. This error for windows display language can only support one language??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This error for windows display language can only support one language??: HiI have an issue This error for Windows display language can only support one language?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-error-for-windows-display-language-can-only/19118d56-8b1d-4764-bd60-48f5776789e9
  4. One software program can Save or Save-as only to Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One software program can Save or Save-as only to Desktop: I'm running Windows 10 Pro, Version 21H1, OS Build 19043.1052. I've used the graphics manipulation program 'HyperSnap' for years with no problems at all. Recently a new version came out, so I did the update. Suddenly I couldn't save any of the image files created or modified...
  5. Can Only Interact With One Window?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can Only Interact With One Window?: I have this strange issue with Windows 10 that I can only sometimes click outside an open window, here is an image as example, I can hover on things outside so I know it isn't the hardware is the issue. Things work again when I minimise the window. [IMG] I updated all my...
  6. Is Windows 10 Home still supported?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is Windows 10 Home still supported?: I recently purchased a new motherboard for a custom built computer, and have to install a new copy of Windows in lieu of that. I've been putting off purchasing a new copy, but I've been intent on getting a new one since I recently encountered a "Clock_Watchdog_Timeout" error...
  7. Windows 10 Changes to Reduce Audio Latency - Legacy Mode Still Supported?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Changes to Reduce Audio Latency - Legacy Mode Still Supported?: I do a lot of work with audio signal path artifact correction and, specifically, correction of Windows Sound Mapper audio for specific listening hardware and environments. Audio signal path latency is not an issue for me because I can correct for it in the video players (VLC...
  8. Windows 10- Can only boot in Safe Mode

Windows 10- Can only boot in Safe Mode: PC working fine this morning, tried it after lunch (about an hour ago), and it boots to a blue screen that says it encountered a problem with startup and will reboot. After 2 tries, it finally comes up in a screen where I can try advanced options; Things I've tried from...
  9. Can An Xbox One Be Used As A Windows 10 Desktop?

Can An Xbox One Be Used As A Windows 10 Desktop?: Since I recently got an Xbox One S, I'm now thinking about turning my old Xbox One into a Windows 10 PC. Here's the link to the discussion I created about this, as it has more information about the subject: "Can I Turn An Xbox One Into A Windows 10 Desktop PC?"...
  10. Can only click on one window?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can only click on one window?: I have no idea what happened but I can only click on one window. Like if I have Steam open I can only click on things in Steam. The task bar doesn't work to change either and I have to alt tab. Even if I do that I can see it but I cant click on anything....