Windows 10: Is the taskmanager "Search" process safe

Discus and support Is the taskmanager "Search" process safe in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The image is in Danish and translates to "Search". I'm unsure of what program it is and have only recently noticed it popping up on my taskmanager.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BeavisTurtle, Feb 12, 2024.

1. Is the taskmanager "Search" process safe

The image is in Danish and translates to "Search". I'm unsure of what program it is and have only recently noticed it popping up on my taskmanager. Should I be worried?

:)

BeavisTurtle, Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

Is the taskmanager "Search" process safe

1. Is the taskmanager "Search" process safe - Similar Threads - taskmanager Search process

2. Safe Search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Safe Search: Okay, I have tried almost everything to shut off the safe search filter in my Windows 10 Pro syste. I have spoken with my ISP Starlink and they do not do anything with that option, I have spoken with Bitdefender who states only one option that may have changed it, but after...
  3. Safe Search

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Safe Search: Okay, I have tried almost everything to shut off the safe search filter in my Windows 10 Pro syste. I have spoken with my ISP Starlink and they do not do anything with that option, I have spoken with Bitdefender who states only one option that may have changed it, but after...
  4. Is the taskmanager "Search" process safe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is the taskmanager "Search" process safe: The image is in Danish and translates to "Search". I'm unsure of what program it is and have only recently noticed it popping up on my taskmanager. Should I be worried?...
  5. My Application process is not showing in taskmanager process list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Application process is not showing in taskmanager process list: Hi Experts,I made one application in java. But whenever I run this application, I am not able to see its icon or process name on taskbar. I only see "Open JDK" process name. So, whenever I need to kill my application, I need to kill "Open JDK" process. So, my application...
  6. My Application process is not showing in taskmanager process list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Application process is not showing in taskmanager process list: Hi Experts,I made one application in java. But whenever I run this application, I am not able to see its icon or process name on taskbar. I only see "Open JDK" process name. So, whenever I need to kill my application, I need to kill "Open JDK" process. So, my application...
  7. Is MSASCuil a safe process?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is MSASCuil a safe process?: Hi my pc been acting funny for a while and idk what happened. Basically i logged in then found a black screen so i oppened task manager and it crashed. After a few days i tried again and it worked. I opened task manager and went to start up and found MSASCuil, it didn't have...
  8. Are these processes safe?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Are these processes safe?: [IMG] submitted by /u/vicentte40 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kr3r38/are_these_processes_safe/
  9. Taskbar, taskmanager and search not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar, taskmanager and search not working: This ocurring xonstantly since yesterday. It may or may not be related to the new update. I have a dell notebook with 8 GB ram and a i5 processor. Minutes after starting up the computer the taskbar will freeze. Clicking on it does nothing. Keyboard shortcuts also won't work,...
  10. Safe search

in Cortana
    Safe search: How to on safe search Permanently. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/safe-search/d2cee40b-092c-4439-b5f7-b22e6dc7e4bd"