Windows 10: Is there a better way to auto arrange start tiles?

Discus and support Is there a better way to auto arrange start tiles? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm a gamer, as is obvious from my start menu. Every time I pin a new game to my start menu I have to move every single tile one at a time to keep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sqrly, Dec 14, 2017.

1. Sqrly Win User

Is there a better way to auto arrange start tiles?

I'm a gamer, as is obvious from my start menu.

Every time I pin a new game to my start menu I have to move every single tile one at a time to keep the games in alphabetical order.

Does anyone know an easier way to accomplish this?

Is there a better way to auto arrange start tiles? [​IMG]

:)

Sqrly, Dec 14, 2017

2. Is there a BETTER way to oragnize a playlist through my Lumia 820?

First of the problems is the save as playlist part. If you have a track playing in the background, it will be included in the playlist you're saving into. Next, you cant organize the playlist once you have made it through your phone. Certain functions
    also lack from the music section when compared to other OS. Really needs improvement on the music category.

lifelessvwan, Dec 14, 2017
  3. The SandS Win User
    Is there a better way to sync my music to WP8

Not sure what you mean but I installed Zune 4.8 on a Surface Pro 2 with no issues. And I've been running it on my desktop on Windows 8.1 as well.

This here under System Requirements:

http://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/download/details.aspx?id=27163

Glad to hear it is running well for you, but there could certainly be problems since it is not listed as compatible... and I for one never liked it so I don't miss it - I have been able to get by without it or iTunes (thus far anyway.)

The SandS, Dec 14, 2017
  4. MrNeeds Win User

Are you using Pin Steam? I doubt there will be an option to sort them automatically, but there maybe an app from the windows store that allows you to sort them, but I've not come across one on my travels.

MrNeeds, Dec 15, 2017
Thema:

1. Is there a better way to auto arrange start tiles? - Similar Threads - better auto arrange

2. Arranging Tiles

in Windows 10 Customization
    Arranging Tiles: This is a simple somewhat inconsequential question regarding the normal behavior of tiles on the start screen of Windows 10. What is the grid or pattern for arranging say, medium size tiles? When I attempt to move a tile, I see the title bar appear and I move the tile over...
  3. Is Better Startmenu still the best way to have custom tiles in your start menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is Better Startmenu still the best way to have custom tiles in your start menu?: I've been getting some strange bugs with better startmenu for a while now and was wondering if someone came up with a better way to customize tiles for the start menu? submitted by /u/KevlarBoxers [link] [comments]...
  4. Auto Arrange Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Auto Arrange Files: [ATTACH] I recently installed a batch file for including auto-arrange filesdetail view in my view panel as it was not included in the updated version of windows 10. After installing I am able to manually arrange the files but it messes with my windows dark or white theme....
  5. auto arrange for files

auto arrange for files: how do u turn off auto arrange for files in a given folder? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-arrange-for-files/adb546c5-6a10-4206-836b-87de3e033609"
  6. Disable auto-arrange

Disable auto-arrange: Why has Microsoft removed the option to turn off auto-arrange in Windows 10? Is there a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-auto-arrange/703204e2-f403-4045-bc21-d25c96752603"
  7. Auto Arrange

in Windows 10 Support
    Auto Arrange: Anybody find a fix to disable auto arrange for items in a folder??? This is after the CU update??? 86428
  8. Any Way to Disable the Auto Arranging of Files for Specific Folders?

in Windows 10 Support
    Any Way to Disable the Auto Arranging of Files for Specific Folders?: Hey, Anybody happen to know how to disable Win 10 auto arranging files in a folder? You can obviously sort them in numerous way, but for certain folders I want to be able to manually rearrange my files (folders that contain music tracks). Apparently in WIn 8.1 you could...
  9. auto arrange

in Windows 10 Support
    auto arrange: Has anybody figured out how to put files inside a folder, in the order you want them instead of Win 10 putting them in the order it wants?? This is after CU..... thanks tom 88107
  10. auto arrange

in Windows 10 Support
    auto arrange: I just downloaded bat file to stop auto arrange and now my screen is blank! WTH? I was trying to arrange a manuscript to send to editor. 25424