Windows 10: Is there a custom installation tool for Windows 10?

Discus and support Is there a custom installation tool for Windows 10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm using RT Seven Lite for some Windows 7 computers and I was curious if there is something like this for Windows 10? 49026 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Daniel13djb, May 1, 2016.

1. Is there a custom installation tool for Windows 10?

I'm using RT Seven Lite for some Windows 7 computers and I was curious if there is something like this for Windows 10?

:)

Daniel13djb, May 1, 2016

2. Is there a product available for mass installation of Windows accross many devices?

So I'm thinking of starting a small custom PC business and each PC needs an operating system. Instead of spending the $100 on a copy of Windows for each device, is there a Windows product available that allows unlimited or very many installations using
    a single liscence key or product?

alexneiman, May 1, 2016
  3. Is there any way to set custom answers for custom questions for Cortana?

Hi Tim,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you, as per your query.

Thank you for participating on Cortana's feedback, I would recommend you to use Windows feedback app to provide your valuable suggestions and feedback. The features you demands might get updated on next Windows updates. Follow the below link:

Changes to the Feedback App at the launch of Windows 10

Also visit the below link on what is Cortana?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-what-is-cortana

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, May 1, 2016
  4. flybynite Win User

Is there a custom installation tool for Windows 10?

The MSMG ToolKit is basically a Toolkit to Service, Customize, Add or Remove Features and Components, Enable or Disable Features to Microsoft Windows Operating Systems. Code: MSMG ToolKit

flybynite, May 1, 2016
Thema:

Is there a custom installation tool for Windows 10?

1. Is there a custom installation tool for Windows 10? - Similar Threads - custom installation tool

2. How to custom install windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to custom install windows 10: How to custom install windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-custom-install-windows-10/ebe4d532-7efc-4265-94b5-b1b124d4fdc2
  3. Custom WinRE tool for WIndows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Custom WinRE tool for WIndows 11?: Hi All,I am trying to have our custom recovery tool working under windows 11 advanced recovery menu, but the current windows 10 procedure does not work.c:\windows\system32\Reagentc.exe /setbootshelllink /configfile C:\xxxxxx does not add anything to the list anymore, this...
  4. Custom WinRE tool for WIndows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Custom WinRE tool for WIndows 11?: Hi All,I am trying to have our custom recovery tool working under windows 11 advanced recovery menu, but the current windows 10 procedure does not work.c:\windows\system32\Reagentc.exe /setbootshelllink /configfile C:\xxxxxx does not add anything to the list anymore, this...
  5. Custom install of windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Custom install of windows 10: I have my PC with preinstalled Microsoft office 2007. Will Office 2007 get deleted if I custom install Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/custom-install-of-windows-10/3d230dcd-c8c5-4b84-81c9-2aeb321c17c6
  6. Windows 10 Custom Installation USB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Custom Installation USB: Hi. I have an Asus X551MA laptop with Windows 10/ 500GB HD/ 4GB RAM/ Intel Celeron N2815A few days ago I installed FL Studio 20 and it made some changes into Windows registry. A few Command Prompt-like windows appeared but not actually command prompt, and some unknown...
  7. Any free customization tools?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Any free customization tools?: Win10 made me finally ditch Linux. But one thing I miss was the ease of customization. Are there any free tools to do this on Windows? I know there's Start10 and all that, but I'd prefer not to shell out cash and have extra software running just to do such a mundane thing as...
  8. Custom install or change Microsoft Office with Office Deployment Tool

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Custom install or change Microsoft Office with Office Deployment Tool: How to: Custom install or change Microsoft Office with Office Deployment Tool [img] Information In earlier versions of Microsoft Office, users could select Install options and customize the installation by installing only selected Office applications, or select an...
  9. Custom Install Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Custom Install Windows 10: How to: Custom Install Windows 10 How to Custom Install Windows 10 When you perform a custom install of Windows 10, a clean install of Windows 10 is performed only on the same partition as the previous installation of Windows to replace it, and the previous installation...
  10. Windows 10 Pro Custom Installation

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Pro Custom Installation: My latest Windows 10 Pro installation is running like a Maserati doing 185 NTlite Summary: [img] Size On Flash Drive: [img] Installed Size: ` [img] 27059