Windows 10: Is there a folder in Windows 10 for the desktop images

Discus and support Is there a folder in Windows 10 for the desktop images in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; is there a folder somewhere in Windows 10 where the desktop images or themes are in? Thanks 88819 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Eaglepi, Jul 12, 2017.

1. Eaglepi Win User

Is there a folder in Windows 10 for the desktop images

is there a folder somewhere in Windows 10 where the desktop images or themes are in?

Thanks

:)

Eaglepi, Jul 12, 2017
  2. Broaln Win User

How do I make images in a folder the folder icon automatically?

I have a collection of music, and I want the album covers I have in the folders I have to be the folder icon instead of the folder icon.

How do I make windows do this automatically?

Broaln, Jul 12, 2017
  3. Broaln Win User
    How do I make images in a folder the folder icon automatically?

yet the folder icon will switch to a folder containing the image you renamed to 'folder' and put one level down...

Multiple ways to accomplish the same goal, and there's obviously a way to do it.

Broaln, Jul 12, 2017
  4. dmholt57 Win User

Here is one... \Windows\Web\Wallpaper\ *Nerd

dmholt57, Jul 12, 2017
  5. Eaglepi Win User
    Thanks that is what I was looking for !!!

Eaglepi, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Is there a folder in Windows 10 for the desktop images - Similar Threads - folder desktop images

2. Blank desktop folders but with icon images inside.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank desktop folders but with icon images inside.: There was a time, in fact this was the situation on Monday of this week, that I had loads of folders on my desktop and they were all blank.As in nobody could see what was in them, comes under privacy.However inside of each of these folders were all large icons showing a...
  3. Blank desktop folders but with icon images inside.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blank desktop folders but with icon images inside.: There was a time, in fact this was the situation on Monday of this week, that I had loads of folders on my desktop and they were all blank.As in nobody could see what was in them, comes under privacy.However inside of each of these folders were all large icons showing a...
  4. Windows 10 - creating a new desktop folder removes desktop background image.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - creating a new desktop folder removes desktop background image.: Any time I create a new folder on my desktop, the background image disappears and becomes black. I can manually re-assign a background image. The image will also reappear if I restart the computer. Does anyone know why this is happening and/or how to stop this from happening....
  5. Windows 10 - creating a new desktop folder removes desktop background image.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 - creating a new desktop folder removes desktop background image.: Any time I create a new folder on my desktop, the background image disappears and becomes black. I can manually re-assign a background image. The image will also reappear if I restart the computer. Does anyone know why this is happening and/or how to stop this from happening....
  6. Windows 10 - creating a new desktop folder removes desktop background image.

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Setting a OneDrive folder as the folder for Desktop Background images

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Setting a OneDrive folder as the folder for Desktop Background images: Hi, As recommened by MS I store all my pcitures on OneDrive, with the images set as Online access only a blue cloud icon. I want to set my dekstop background to shuffle through the photos and change on an interval basis. When I link to my OneDrive Folder the usual way...
  8. Desktop folder Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Desktop folder Windows 10?: [ATTACH] Hey! I saw this desktop on a YouTube video and wanted to ask how it does it. Such "visible" folders on the desktop with headlines like "Launcher", "Games", "Programs" and so on. Does anyone know that Desktop Ordner Windows 10?
  9. How to stop folder of images becoming a desktop slideshow

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to stop folder of images becoming a desktop slideshow: On my new Dell XPS PC, running Win 10 64-bit, if I select a whole folder of images and hit enter, rather than opening in Photoshop as I want, they instead turn into a desktop slideshow. I've gone into Power Options, and 'paused' the slideshow option under Advanced Power...
  10. Desktop and images share the same system folder...help!

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop and images share the same system folder...help!: How can i seperate these folders without a fresh windows installation? I made a video showing the problem. If I right click - properties then move the location of the folder, both folders are also moved. They stay 1 folder. Windows 10 system folders messes up -...