Windows 10: Is there a gateway to act as Internet Explorer for Windows 10 Power Query to read data from...

Discus and support Is there a gateway to act as Internet Explorer for Windows 10 Power Query to read data from... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I need help to get Power Query to read Report Data from URL. When I use Power Query to get data from Web which is a URL for viewing tabular Report... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by panes-rubic, Dec 7, 2023.

1. Is there a gateway to act as Internet Explorer for Windows 10 Power Query to read data from...

I need help to get Power Query to read Report Data from URL. When I use Power Query to get data from Web which is a URL for viewing tabular Report items, after login in the App, I am getting following error message.Microsoft is discontinuing support for IE11 on Windows 10, therefore SAP Concur needs to transition away from IE11 as well

:)

panes-rubic, Dec 7, 2023
  2. mixa Win User

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Is there a gateway to act as Internet Explorer for Windows 10 Power Query to read data from... wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

mixa, Dec 7, 2023
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 7, 2023
  4. Arun B J Win User

Is there a gateway to act as Internet Explorer for Windows 10 Power Query to read data from...

Internet Explorer 11 as well as Edge in Windows 10 crashes

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is
    with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter.
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

Internet Explorer help - Microsoft Support

Step 2: I suggest you to reset the Internet Explorer and check if it helps.

Refer the below article and check if it helps.

Change or reset Internet Explorer settings - Microsoft Support

Reset Internet explorer disclaimer:

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer
    Settings feature might also reset parental control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature.

Step 3: Clear caches and cookies

• Open Microsoft EDGE.

• After that click on (…) “More action” option which is visible at top right side of the browser and you will see “Settings” option.

• Under “Settings” scroll down and you will see a button “Choose what to clear” under “Clear browsing data” option.

• Once you click on this option you will see list of feature, Select Cached data and file.

• Here you need to check the option you want to clear and click “Clear” button.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Dec 7, 2023
Thema:

Is there a gateway to act as Internet Explorer for Windows 10 Power Query to read data from...

1. Is there a gateway to act as Internet Explorer for Windows 10 Power Query to read data from... - Similar Threads - gateway act Internet

2. EXPLORER CRASHES ON DATA READ/WRITE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EXPLORER CRASHES ON DATA READ/WRITE: Hello and Thank you Everyone coming across and answering my question, your help is appreciated.Sorry in advance because this is going to be long; more so because I want to include all details and am not sure what details are gonna be helpful or not so much :I have already...
  3. EXPLORER CRASHES ON DATA READ/WRITE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    EXPLORER CRASHES ON DATA READ/WRITE: Hello and Thank you Everyone coming across and answering my question, your help is appreciated.Sorry in advance because this is going to be long; more so because I want to include all details and am not sure what details are gonna be helpful or not so much :I have already...
  4. Is there a gateway to act as Internet Explorer for Windows 10 Power Query to read data from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a gateway to act as Internet Explorer for Windows 10 Power Query to read data from...: I need help to get Power Query to read Report Data from URL. When I use Power Query to get data from Web which is a URL for viewing tabular Report items, after login in the App, I am getting following error message.Microsoft is discontinuing support for IE11 on Windows 10,...
  5. Is there a gateway to act as Internet Explorer for Windows 10 Power Query to read data from...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there a gateway to act as Internet Explorer for Windows 10 Power Query to read data from...: I need help to get Power Query to read Report Data from URL. When I use Power Query to get data from Web which is a URL for viewing tabular Report items, after login in the App, I am getting following error message.Microsoft is discontinuing support for IE11 on Windows 10,...
  6. How to find out browser required from URL for its data read by Desktop App Power Query?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to find out browser required from URL for its data read by Desktop App Power Query?: For Windows 10 Enterprise, I need help to find out why online App Concur requires IE11 when its data is being read programmatically by Desktop App Microsoft Power Query.Edge is my default browser IE11 is disabled for site reload. Edge works perfectly for human interaction...
  7. How to find out browser required from URL for its data read by Desktop App Power Query?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to find out browser required from URL for its data read by Desktop App Power Query?: For Windows 10 Enterprise, I need help to find out why online App Concur requires IE11 when its data is being read programmatically by Desktop App Microsoft Power Query.Edge is my default browser IE11 is disabled for site reload. Edge works perfectly for human interaction...
  8. How to find out browser required from URL for its data read by Desktop App Power Query?

9. Excel Power Query

Excel Power Query: I am using power query to combine excel files from a folder. There are line items with hyperlinks that are not transferring as hyperlinks when the query is run. Is there a way to correct this?...
  10. Internet Explorer acting like Firefox

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer acting like Firefox: I was on Yahoo and accessed the Games. I accessed the daily crossword and I got the ad bypass window that Firefox displays and then the game came up. I tried a couple of the other games and it did the same thing. One thing fixed... 3503