Windows 10: Is there a Global Sound Equalizer for Windows 10?

Discus and support Is there a Global Sound Equalizer for Windows 10? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Is there a global sound equalizer for windows 10? I need one to tweak the sound of my bluetooth headset which sounds crappy. Let me know guys where I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by yahanna, Jan 15, 2017.

1. yahanna Win User

Is there a Global Sound Equalizer for Windows 10?

Is there a global sound equalizer for windows 10? I need one to tweak the sound of my bluetooth headset which sounds crappy. Let me know guys where I can download it from.

:)

yahanna, Jan 15, 2017

2. looking for a sound equalizer for windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What is the name of the program of the sound equalizer that you were using with Windows 7?
    If you are referring to a third party software, you can try installing the same software in compatibility mode since it may not be compatible with Windows 10.

You may refer to: Make older programs compatible with this version of Windows (information holds good for
    Windows 10 as well)

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Niranjan Manjhi, Jan 15, 2017
  3. db003 Win User
    looking for a sound equalizer for windows 10

the name of the program is hd vdeck I have tried to troubleshoot it but it still does not work is there a program that does work with windows 10 that you can recommend I just need a sound equalizer

db003, Jan 15, 2017
  4. Is there a Global Sound Equalizer for Windows 10?

I suggest you have a look at your audio drivers. I know that Realtek drivers include a graphic equaliser:

Is there a Global Sound Equalizer for Windows 10? [​IMG]

Alan Russell, Jan 15, 2017
  5. yahanna Win User
    Hi Alan. I got the same equalizer from realtek. the problem with it is that it wont work with a bluetoorh headset. Any other suggestions?

yahanna, Jan 16, 2017
  6. Did you also try the Digital Output tab?

Is there a Global Sound Equalizer for Windows 10? [​IMG]

It could be that your headphones require digital output.

Alan Russell, Jan 16, 2017
  7. sneekez Win User
    You might try this, if it does not work for you this site should get you what you need.

Equalizer APO download | SourceForge.net

sneekez, Jan 16, 2017
  8. yahanna Win User

Hi alan.. I dont have a digital output tab. FYI, I connnect my bluetooth headset through a bluetooth dongle. Heres my Realtek Audio Manager and how it looks:

yahanna, Jan 16, 2017
  9. What does that screen look like after you click the Sound Effects tab?

Alan Russell, Jan 17, 2017
  10. yahanna Win User
    Hi Allen. It looks like this:

yahanna, Jan 17, 2017
  11. I think your problem is not the equalizer, but the fact that you need ASIO for proper output to bluetooth headsets.

Go to ASIO4ALL - Universal ASIO Driver and install the latest version. I use this driver all the time.

After installation, a reboot and re-test, report back here. You should have found a new BT-device to pair and the sound should be awesome.

slicendice, Jan 17, 2017
  12. yahanna Win User
    I installed it but I dont see the GUI panel.

----- EDIT ------
    Ok I managed to install the GUI panel. But the sound from my bluetooth headset still sounds dull.. any suggestions?

yahanna, Jan 18, 2017
  13. Is there a Global Sound Equalizer for Windows 10?

There is no need to use the GUI for ASIO4ALL, it's useless (it stick around from old days, but does nothing today really).

You need to un-pair your Headset and then re-pair it. Can you find a panel where you can see what sound quality the headset uses? If it's 8-bit 22kHz or similar we need to get it to 16-bit 44KHz.

If the sound is decent, but only the EQ does not work, then the sound takes the wrong route and we need to further investigate that.

You could also have a bad bluetooth driver stack. Or your BT adapter may not support the proper transfer protocols for HQ audio.

To help you more, I need the Brand and model for both your Headset and the Dongle.

slicendice, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Is there a Global Sound Equalizer for Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Global Sound Equalizer

2. Windows 10 Equalizer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Equalizer: Once again, online instructions for simple questions are useless...I hate to keep bothering you people with what are probably easy questions... to you.This is a new computer, no additional sound software has been added, or deletedThe question for 1000 points is how to find...
  3. Windows 10 Equalizer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Equalizer: Once again, online instructions for simple questions are useless...I hate to keep bothering you people with what are probably easy questions... to you.This is a new computer, no additional sound software has been added, or deletedThe question for 1000 points is how to find...
  4. Windows 10 Equalizer

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. how to enable sound equalization in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to enable sound equalization in windows 11: I am attempting to enable audio equalization for windows 11. I followed a video tutorial, by downloading the latest Realtek audio driver, then opening my sound settings and enabling the equalizer. I am not given this option. I see no equalizer selection in my sound settings....
  6. how to enable sound equalization in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to enable sound equalization in windows 11: I am attempting to enable audio equalization for windows 11. I followed a video tutorial, by downloading the latest Realtek audio driver, then opening my sound settings and enabling the equalizer. I am not given this option. I see no equalizer selection in my sound settings....
  7. There is no option for Sound Equalizer

There is no option for Sound Equalizer: Hello. I keep reading about how to find the Equalizer option in Windows 10. I've even watched videos. But the option for Equalizer does not exist in my system. The only options I have in my Speakers Properties under the Enhancement tab are Bass Boost, Virtual Surround, Room...
  8. "Sound Equalizer"

"Sound Equalizer": I have a Dell Vostro 3583 Laptop, running Windows 10 Pro. I bought external, speakers. Their great! Plugs into a USB port. Now, all my music, videos, movies, sound great! I do have one question? The sound, I hear . . . is a bit bassey. The mids, and high end, need boosting!...
  9. sound equalization on windows10

sound equalization on windows10: how do i adjust/access the equalizer on Windows10? when i play music thru my JBL mobile speaker it sounds so flat. On any other device, my JBL sounds totally rockin'....
  10. Very low sound on Windows 10 - Loudness Equalization missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Very low sound on Windows 10 - Loudness Equalization missing: Hello, Recently, when listening to certain sounds, I have realized that, for some reason, the computer plays these sounds in a much lower volume than originally intended. [ATTACH] Even though in this particular example, it isn't too noticeable, almost everything I hear from...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. global windows eq

2. global equalizer windows 10

3. looking for a global equalizer for my hp pcto play my mp3s