Windows 10: Is there a problem disable these things in "Device Manager" ?

Discus and support Is there a problem disable these things in "Device Manager" ? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; What are they used for? Is it safe to disable these in "Device Manager" ? * High precision event timer (if you don't use it, if it is disabled in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by martobg10, Dec 29, 2017.

1. martobg10 Win User

Is there a problem disable these things in "Device Manager" ?

What are they used for? Is it safe to disable these in "Device Manager" ?

* High precision event timer (if you don't use it, if it is disabled in BIOS)
    * Programmable interrupt controller
    * System timer
    Link for tutorial: Ultimate Windows 7 (8) OS gaming optimization guide (advanced but simple)
    :)

martobg10, Dec 29, 2017

2. Lumia " The Future is Here "

This is a support forum, not a complaints department.

I suggest you directly submit your complaints about hardware to Nokia and software to Microsoft.

Also it often helps to read reviews when switching platforms to make sure it suits your needs. From what you've said the Lumia 820 clearly doesn't suit you.

psychomania---01, Dec 29, 2017
  3. hitch_11 Win User
    about " memory full . close ... " problem ! n97 and equalizer !

i dont have any problems of those u listed i exit frrom all applications when i finish ! well this means there is no solution so thanks a lot nokia Is there a problem disable these things in "Device Manager" ? :(

and about the music i was talking about the phone loudspeaker .. !

hitch_11, Dec 29, 2017
  4. Is there a problem disable these things in "Device Manager" ?

TairikuOkami, Dec 29, 2017
Thema:

Is there a problem disable these things in "Device Manager" ?

1. Is there a problem disable these things in "Device Manager" ? - Similar Threads - problem disable things

2. Power management / Disabling Devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power management / Disabling Devices: Having a ridiculously annoying issue where a USB mouse on a laptop will turn itself off with power managementWHILE DEVICE IS IN USE. The temporary fix is to disable the power management but it continually turns itself off. we switched to Bluetooth devices due to the...
  3. Power management / Disabling Devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Power management / Disabling Devices: Having a ridiculously annoying issue where a USB mouse on a laptop will turn itself off with power managementWHILE DEVICE IS IN USE. The temporary fix is to disable the power management but it continually turns itself off. we switched to Bluetooth devices due to the...
  4. Device manager question. What are the many things in network adaptor section of device manager.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device manager question. What are the many things in network adaptor section of device manager.: Please explain, what is many things in network adaptor section of device manager. * Moved from Community Center* Original title: Device manager question...
  5. device manager disable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    device manager disable: Hello, I have multiple microphones and speakers, it cause me some problems when connect to remote PC. I had disabled one microphone and one speaker in device manager, as shown in picture below : [ATTACH] but this not affecting anything, i still see the disabled devices...
  6. device manager problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    device manager problem: why my laptop doesn't have any port settings such as communications port ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-manager-problem/64f7472c-eb53-4b56-88d6-5e52f64d5e08
  7. How to disable a device from device manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to disable a device from device manager: Hi I was wondering if there's any way to hide and disable or delete altogether a device from showing up in device manager. Maybe a registry hack? submitted by /u/xdrdaniel [link] [comments]...
  8. Device Manager Problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Device Manager Problem: Okay so recently i had a few problems with my onboard GPU, i decided to uninstall the device and reboot my system... well that didnt work out as intended as device manager is not adding my onboard GPU.... i need help ASAP....
  9. Monitors disabled in device manager

Monitors disabled in device manager: Hi, I have a tri-display setup with a Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti. Whenever Windows 10 goes to sleep and then turns back on, all 3 monitor profiles are disabled. Bit of a pain, because one of the monitor's gamma keeps getting reset. Anyway to stop it from disabling my monitors?...
  10. Device manager problem

Device manager problem: Since upgrading to Win 10 I have these "other devices" flagged. I have tried updating each and get the same results. I tried deleting them, but when re-discovered them I get the same flags. Pic attached. I have a Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD5H mb, an i7 4770k cpu, 16 gigs of memory, a...