Windows 10: Is there a program that can click a button?

Discus and support Is there a program that can click a button? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I wanted to know if there is a program for windows 10 that can do things automatically. For example, I can set it to automatically open up chrome and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by samiullahkh, May 28, 2018.

1. Is there a program that can click a button?

I wanted to know if there is a program for windows 10 that can do things automatically. For example, I can set it to automatically open up chrome and automatically type some site and then download something or click a button all on autopilot. Is there such a thing? Or am I way ahead of our time?

thanks

:)

samiullahkh, May 28, 2018

2. Cannot insta;; or uninstall programs it keeps saying a program already being installed!

Hi Brandi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you with the issue.

To understand the issue better, please provide us more information.

• Which program are you trying to uninstall?

• What is the exact issue with Office XP Student?
    The issue you are facing could be due to the program is running on desktop background. Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and heck if it help in resolving the issue. Follow the below steps:

Step 1.

I suggest you to go to the task manager and check if the program is running on Windows back ground. Follow the below steps:

• Press CTRL+Shift+ESC to open Task manager.
    • Locate for the program which you are trying to uninstall.
    • Right click on it and click on End task.
    • Try uninstalling the program.
    If the issue still persist try the below steps.

Step 2.

I would recommend you to restart the computer and as soon as the computer boot up try uninstalling the programs.

If the above steps did not fix the issue try the below steps provided.

Step 3.

I suggest you to unregister and register the Windows installer and check if it helps. Follow the below steps:

• Click Start, click Run, type
      MSIEXEC /UNREGISTER, and then click OK. Even if you do this correctly, it may look like nothing occurs.

• Click Start, click Run, type
      MSIEXEC /REGSERVER, and then click OK. Even if you do this correctly, it may look like nothing occurs, or you may briefly see an hourglass. After you run this command, the operation is complete.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, May 29, 2018
  3. Issues with using programs after Windows 10 upgrade Error: Do not have permission and crash

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to Uninstall and reinstall the program. Follow the steps to uninstall the program:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Programs and Features.
    • Right-click on the program and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    • Now download the program and install it.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, May 29, 2018
Thema:

Is there a program that can click a button?

1. Is there a program that can click a button? - Similar Threads - program click button

2. Uninstall and Repair Buttons Gone from "Uninstall a Program", Right-Clicking to Uninstall...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstall and Repair Buttons Gone from "Uninstall a Program", Right-Clicking to Uninstall...: Hello,As the subject line says, this odd issue started very, very recently but I can't pinpoint an action that may have led to it. When accessing the "uninstall a program" screen in Control Panel, only the "Organize" button is visible. If I click on a program and hover the...
  3. Parkinsons can not hold mouse still and click button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Parkinsons can not hold mouse still and click button: I have a client with Parkinsons and anxiety who has the shakes.She can use a mouse to position, but can not click without moving the mouse.Is there any way to remap the number pad keys to use a single keypress to choose a click action ie, single left, double click left, right...
  4. Parkinsons can not hold mouse still and click button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Parkinsons can not hold mouse still and click button: I have a client with Parkinsons and anxiety who has the shakes.She can use a mouse to position, but can not click without moving the mouse.Is there any way to remap the number pad keys to use a single keypress to choose a click action ie, single left, double click left, right...
  5. Is there a program that click buttons and links for me?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a program that click buttons and links for me?: I'm doing online homeschool right now, and it sucks. I have set up a looping video of myself to play through OBS's virtual camera. The problem is that sometimes the teacher will do "screen breaks" in the middle. They're always at the same time, so I was wondering if I could...
  6. Buttons Not Clicking

in Windows 10 Customization
    Buttons Not Clicking: This issue was very sudden and I'm yet to find any useful info. About two days ago I disconnected one of my wireless earphones from my laptop because I didn't want it to keep automatically connect to my laptop, a few hours later I went to connect them again and tried to add...
  7. All of the programs I have listed when I click on the "Start" button

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All of the programs I have listed when I click on the "Start" button: I am just an amateur when it comes to using these computers. I recently purchase a new because Windows 7 is going away big mistake. Anyway I now have Windows 10 and I have a list of god knows how many of what I think they call APPS or something like that. Mt question is:...
  8. Click Here button

in Windows 10 Customization
    Click Here button: Since last update there is an annoying "Click Here" button that hovers over every link. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/click-here-button/baa71742-e47e-4caf-b3af-6142c802ea7c
  9. Photo program that will share using Outlook with a click of a button.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo program that will share using Outlook with a click of a button.: I need to find a simple, very easy to use photo editing program that, when I click share, allows one to send an email using Outlook. Apparently, Photos app in Win 10 doesn't allow that option and my friend can't wrap her head around saving to her computer and attaching to an...
  10. How to get the program names to show with the icons when the start button is clicked in...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to get the program names to show with the icons when the start button is clicked in...: How to get the program names to show with the icons when the start button is clicked in windows version 1803 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-the-program-names-to-show-with-the/163aa006-5584-4241-a9df-bdc40a78aec4

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to program a click on a button

2. app that can click buttons on your computer

3. how to automatically open a program and click a button and close the program

4. What button do you click on if there is a problem downloading a program?