Windows 10: is there a program that can hide taskbar when i run some programs?

Discus and support is there a program that can hide taskbar when i run some programs? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi is there a program that can hide the taskbar when i run photoshop for example? that can hide if there is process starting or running specified... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by drugo, Dec 5, 2016.

1. drugo Win User

is there a program that can hide taskbar when i run some programs?

Hi
    is there a program that can hide the taskbar when i run photoshop for example?

that can hide if there is process starting or running specified by me

thanks

:)

drugo, Dec 5, 2016

2. The taskbar is not hiding anymore

I just want to ask why my taskbar is not hiding anymore. Not really auto-hide it but I just want it to be hidden when I'm opening applications, which supposed to be, the taskbar will hide. Even on fullscreen of a video, it's not hiding anymore. Give me
    some solutions for this. I repeat, not the auto-hide taskbar is my problem but the hiding of the taskbar during fullscreens and opening fullscreen applications. Hope I can find some solutions is there a program that can hide taskbar when i run some programs? :)

RobertOcon Dado, Dec 5, 2016
  3. Windows 10: Taskbar is not autohiding - what should I do?

Here is a list of debugging steps I have developed to track down the offending condition(s) that may cause this
    auto-hide no longer auto-hiding anomaly. There may be more. These steps are taken from my personal experience on a real case that I just finished resolving.

• Cause: Window overlapping taskbar

Sometimes when a window pushes under the taskbar, it prevents the taskbar from auto-hiding. Grabbing the top edge of the offending window, sliding the top edge down a portion of an inch, and then sliding the whole window up to remove the overlap will free up
      the auto-hiding mechanism. This is not fixing the problem today.
    • Cause: Window pushing against bottom of screen

Sometimes when a window is against the bottom edge of the screen—such as when one does a <Window>+right or left command, it prevents the taskbar from auto-hiding. Grabbing the top edge of the offending window, sliding the top edge down a portion of an inch,
      and then sliding the whole window up to remove the bumping against the bottom edge of the screen will free up the auto-hiding mechanism. This is not fixing the problem today.
    • Cause: Windows fullscreen

Sometimes when a window is full screen—such as when one is watching YouTube videos, it prevents the taskbar from auto-hiding. Clicking the tiling button in the upper right corner of the screen to remove the bumping of the full screen against the bottom edge
      of the screen will free up the auto-hiding mechanism. This is not fixing the problem today.
    • Cause: Too many tasks running

If one has a bunch of ready-to-go tasks pinned to the taskbar and has run more of them than is room on the taskbar--forcing a spill-over condition at the right part of the running taskbar list, the taskbar will lock in place. Start exiting the running/active
      tasks until you have an empty space in the running tasks list. This is not fixing the problem today.
    • Cause: Prompt request pending

When a process requests input from the user, (Do you want to install ABC program?), a taskbar icon will begin flashing in the taskbar awaiting input. The taskbar will remain unhidden and asserted until the click/input request is satisfied. This is frequently
      encountered when installing weakly written software from third parties that do not handle screen events well. This is not the problem today.
    • Cause: Tasks running counter corrupted

If one has a bunch of tasks running and displaying icons on the taskbar, the taskbar management system loses track and by some kind of hidden default, perpetually asserts the taskbar until the counter for the number of tasks running and displayed on the taskbar
      is reset. Solution: One by one end/exit each of the active tasks in the taskbar,. Auto-hide may resume ONCE THE LAST ACTIVE task exits. This was the source of my problem today! Problem solved!
    Now for some other ideas I have tried in the past.

• Cause: A hidden Icon is preventing hiding

When a hidden icon is stealthily requesting input from the user, the taskbar will remain unhidden until the click/input request is satisfied. This is frequently encountered with weakly written software from third parties. Debug by carefully starting
      and stopping each process that is in the Hidden icons pop-up window in the system tray. Right-click each one until you find the offender. Once you find the offending program, you will know how to "fix" the auto-hide malfunction by right-clicking, starting
      and stopping the offending program, or stopping the offending program altogether.
    • Cause: Something is corrupted in the taskbar process

When stealth corruption messes up the taskbar volatile in-memory database, Anything goes. The fix is to either restart the system management program/service (explorer.exe in the task manager window), or reboot to clean things up.
    Hope this helps a bunch of folks. quickly resolve their auto-hide taskbar issues.

James RShaw, Dec 5, 2016
  4. Berton Win User

There is a built-in Autohide in Settings. Only thing is that moving the mouse pointer into that area will pop it up. Then there is the built-in Full-screen feature, not to be confused with Maximized. Press F11 to get it and press F11 to go back to 'normal'.

Berton, Dec 5, 2016
  5. All I have done is untick lock or show Taskbar and it auto hides until I hover my mouse pointer over it again.
    Works on everything

hTconeM9user, Dec 5, 2016
  6. drugo Win User
    hi
    i know it
    but i guess there is a program that can do it only when i run some software

drugo, Dec 5, 2016
  7. Caledon Ken, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. is there a program that can hide taskbar when i run some programs? - Similar Threads - program hide taskbar

2. Taskbar Hiding Behind Programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Hiding Behind Programs: Hello!My question concerns the taskbar auto-hide option. I recently found out about this option. Sometimes it works and sometimes it does not. Let me explain.It started with a few programs, such as Google Chrome and Word. When having these programs in full-screen, the taskbar...
  3. Taskbar Hiding Behind Programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar Hiding Behind Programs: Hello!My question concerns the taskbar auto-hide option. I recently found out about this option. Sometimes it works and sometimes it does not. Let me explain.It started with a few programs, such as Google Chrome and Word. When having these programs in full-screen, the taskbar...
  4. My PC can not run some programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC can not run some programs: So i have this problem around 2 months 1st problem I cannot open some .exe flies it said "Failed to extract installer"2nd problemI cannot open some program it said "windows cannot access the specified device path or file you may not have appropriate permissions"3rd problemi...
  5. program icons on taskbar will not hide

in Windows 10 Customization
    program icons on taskbar will not hide: Hi, For my Taskbar on my notebook computer I'm able to turn on/off the system icons on the taskbar via Settings - Personalization - Taskbar - Turn system icons on or off However, toggling the program icons such as OneDrive, does not hide them. On my Desktop PC this works...
  6. Taskbar doesn't hide when programs are running

Taskbar doesn't hide when programs are running: Hello, A couple of days ago my taskbar stopped automatically hiding when I have programs open in full screen mode. I already tried going to taskbar settings and selecting "automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode", nothing changed and the taskbar is never hidden....
  7. Hide running programs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hide running programs: Hey, I'm running a Minecraft server off of my machine and to have it running, I need to have 2 cmd tabs open. Is there any was that I can hide them other than just minimizing them to the taskbar. Thanks! submitted by /u/Sami6494 [link] [comments]...
  8. Hiding labels for certain programs on the taskbar

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hiding labels for certain programs on the taskbar: So, I have a weird-ish question. I multitask a lot, and have the calculator and sticky notes applications running a lot of the time. I also have my taskbar buttons expanded, so I can see what each browser window has on it to quickly switch between them. However, apps that I...
  9. program to hide the taskbar

program to hide the taskbar: since I need to constantly be hiding and showing the taskbar is there a little program for that? to toggle that function? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/program-to-hide-the-taskbar/4ec950f5-e436-4703-8879-a1235f9b2767
  10. Hide pinned and running programs on taskbar.

Hide pinned and running programs on taskbar.: Hi, guys. I'm new here and this is my first thread. As the title said, how do I hide (not remove) pinned and running programs on taskbar? And appears when I hover on start button? I just want my desktop a bit cleaner but easy to access my favorite programs. I've...