Windows 10: Is there a Regedit to Disable/Enable a specific sound device?

Discus and support Is there a Regedit to Disable/Enable a specific sound device? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just got the Logitech G933 headset and I love it for the most part. One really annoying thing is that it seems everytime I boot my computer, to get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JOSHSKORN, Feb 26, 2016.

1. JOSHSKORN Win User

Is there a Regedit to Disable/Enable a specific sound device?

I just got the Logitech G933 headset and I love it for the most part. One really annoying thing is that it seems everytime I boot my computer, to get my headset to work on Windows 10, I need to Disable/Enable my headset through the Recording devices area of the Control Panel.

I'm thinking I should be able to do this via the registry or at least by some VBScript or by restarting a service via a batch file, then just put this script into the Startup directory to automate the whole process.

Is there such a way to do this? That is, run a VBScript or batch file to automate this process? If so, how?

:)

JOSHSKORN, Feb 26, 2016
  2. Entegy Win User

is there a way to select a sound for a specific contact for incoming SMS/MMS messages in Mango? I've got an HTC Arrive.

Not currently no. Just call tones.

Entegy, Feb 26, 2016
  3. is there a way to select a sound for a specific contact for incoming SMS/MMS messages in Mango? I've got an HTC Arrive.

thanks very much in advance,

Margaret

margarethv, Feb 26, 2016
Thema:

Is there a Regedit to Disable/Enable a specific sound device?

1. Is there a Regedit to Disable/Enable a specific sound device? - Similar Threads - Regedit Disable Enable

2. Enable/Disable Audio devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enable/Disable Audio devices: Hi,I want to enable/disable audio devices listed in sound control panel mmsys.cpl but either through programmatically or through any power shell commands/scripts.I tried using WMI APIs, Core Audio APIs, pnputil, devcon utilities. But with any of these I am either able to...
  3. Enable/Disable Audio devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enable/Disable Audio devices: Hi,I want to enable/disable audio devices listed in sound control panel mmsys.cpl but either through programmatically or through any power shell commands/scripts.I tried using WMI APIs, Core Audio APIs, pnputil, devcon utilities. But with any of these I am either able to...
  4. Enable/Disable Audio devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Sound Control Panel Keeps Disabling and Re-enabling Devices

Sound Control Panel Keeps Disabling and Re-enabling Devices: So this started happening, don't know what to do. It's not a device problem I can promise you that, it's something to do with my pc. https://www.reddit.com/link/me9avs/video/kyamph0yzip61/playerI have a Speaker and headphones connected. I use speakers when listening to...
  6. How to Enable or Disable Sound Output Device in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to Enable or Disable Sound Output Device in Windows 10: In Windows 10, the default audio output device is the device that Windows uses to play sound – this can be speakers, headphones, Bluetooth headset, or other audio devices connected or built-in to the PC. In this post, we will show you how to enable or disable Sound Output...
  7. Sound Control Panel Keeps Disabling and Re-enabling Devices

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound Control Panel Keeps Disabling and Re-enabling Devices: Yeah so this started happening, don't know what to do. It's not a device problem I can promise you that, it's something to do with my pc. https://reddit.com/link/me9avs/video/kyamph0yzip61/player submitted by /u/nvthvns [link] [comments]...
  8. Disable a device for a specific user

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disable a device for a specific user: Is there any way to disable an external microphone for a specific user, while keeping it active on other? submitted by /u/Manue_12 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kg9p5p/disable_a_device_for_a_specific_user/
  9. Permanently Disable Sound from a specific program

Permanently Disable Sound from a specific program: I have a program that I use for work and I constantly have to mute it during a Zoom call with a client because of the annoying video's that pop up during the presentation. When I mute it I have to click a bunch of buttons to get through it and during that time I can't hear my...
  10. Enable or Disable a Sound Output Device in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable a Sound Output Device in Windows: How to: Enable or Disable a Sound Output Device in Windows How to Enable or Disable a Sound Output Device in Windows The default audio playback device is the device that Windows uses to output (play) sound. This can be speakers, headphones, Bluetooth headset, or...