Windows 10: Is there a trojan csrss.exe? If so how do I eliminate it.

Discus and support Is there a trojan csrss.exe? If so how do I eliminate it. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I'm glad you asked. It has loaded. Maureen is now in the process of personalizing a few things and, after a short while, I'm going to re install the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Bruce SX, Apr 19, 2017.

1. simrick Win User

Is there a trojan csrss.exe? If so how do I eliminate it.

Glad for Maureen! Yes, quite an exercise, all over a printer! *Wink
    Please verify the system has activated: All Settings>Update & Security>Activation

Suggestion: Install Macrium Reflect Free now, and make a baseline system image of the drive,
    Is there a trojan csrss.exe? If so how do I eliminate it. - Page 2 - - Windows 10 Forums

Once she's got it all setup with anti-virus, anti-malware, printer, Office, password manager, etc., make another system image.
    Make sure you select to "verify" the image as it's being made.
    Then plan a schedule for regular images. If there is ever any infection, or hard drive failure, the image can be restored and she can be back in business in a matter of hours instead of days.

I just got a call from a friend of a friend, who has been scammed in a similar fashion 2 hours ago. The only difference is, it was a web site that popped up a window feigning infection and imminent loss of functionality. *Sad

Glad we got that sorted. Do you need instructions for reinstalling the O365? See Post #18.
    If you make regular images, you will never have to do that again - both your system and hers.
    Happy to help. I HATE these scammers and will do anything I can to defeat them! *Mad

Until tomorrow.

simrick, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Is there a trojan csrss.exe? If so how do I eliminate it.

1. Is there a trojan csrss.exe? If so how do I eliminate it. - Similar Threads - trojan csrss exe

2. How do I remove this Trojan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove this Trojan: I have noticed that my chrome is keep on ending itself seconds after I open it. It then opens it up again with the old tab i was suspicious that I got a virus then when i was just on my device all of the sudden things like a command bar opens up then quickly leaves. Now I...
  3. How do I remove this Trojan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove this Trojan: I have noticed that my chrome is keep on ending itself seconds after I open it. It then opens it up again with the old tab i was suspicious that I got a virus then when i was just on my device all of the sudden things like a command bar opens up then quickly leaves. Now I...
  4. How do I remove this Trojan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. SIHOST64.exe Mining Trojan

SIHOST64.exe Mining Trojan: Hi. I recently found a virus in my computer, sihost64 and sihost32 running on the background. I dont know how to remove it. Please help me, especially @_AW_ who was helped people with the same problem.Here i attached my...
  6. How do eliminate the password in logon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do eliminate the password in logon: How can I eliminate the password during logon? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-eliminate-the-password-in-logon/b2132cf7-a9bc-432c-9ebd-5a6881bcc273
  7. How do eliminate the password in logon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do eliminate the password in logon: How can I eliminate the password during logon? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-eliminate-the-password-in-logon/b2132cf7-a9bc-432c-9ebd-5a6881bcc273
  8. How do I remove a Trojan

How do I remove a Trojan: Hello, I downloaded a file some days ago. After that I got warning from Windows security, "That comes with windows, not the scam" It said trojan detected. It was set to quarantine. After weeks later my computer act different. My files was looking weird. It does not say any...
  9. how do I eliminate a long running script

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how do I eliminate a long running script: how do I eliminate a long running script https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-eliminate-a-long-running-script/45acadbf-e478-464f-b1dc-2d93c8178c3e
  10. Reoccuring pcds32.exe trojan

Reoccuring pcds32.exe trojan: Hello, I've been getting a lot of notifications from bitdefender that i have viruses named: pcds32.exe, pcds64.exe, and rv32.exe. Bitdefender usually finds it in my temp folder and it'll keep disinfecting it and blocking it and I've manually deleted it as well but it keeps...