Windows 10: Is there a way is can Spoof/modify a windows driver date?

Discus and support Is there a way is can Spoof/modify a windows driver date? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i need to find a way to make drivers persistent, and spoofing drivers date to a further time seems to be the only way seeing how micorsoft dosent allow... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by xdarkmario, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Is there a way is can Spoof/modify a windows driver date?

i need to find a way to make drivers persistent, and spoofing drivers date to a further time seems to be the only way seeing how micorsoft dosent allow selective updates anymore.
    anyone know how?

:)

xdarkmario, Jul 30, 2015

2. Is there a way to undo a driver rollback?

Okay so it turns out that didn't even fix it. For a little while it seemed to be doing much better but now it's right back to being bad. The double click is still there even after I followed your steps, any other help?

WalrusGriper, Jul 30, 2015
  3. Is there a way to undo a driver rollback?

Thanks that seemed to solve it so far, I'll let you now if I have any related problems. Thanks!

WalrusGriper, Jul 30, 2015
  4. thomash Win User

Is there a way is can Spoof/modify a windows driver date?

thomash, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

Is there a way is can Spoof/modify a windows driver date?

1. Is there a way is can Spoof/modify a windows driver date? - Similar Threads - Spoof modify driver

2. Tags / Date Modified

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Tags / Date Modified: Changing a tag on a jpg photo causes the dated-modified to be changed. If you tag many photos and trust the exif date-taken within the photo files, use a file renaming app or exif app to change the date-modified to match the exif date-taken on all photos you tagged. This only...
  3. hiberfil.sys modified date

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hiberfil.sys modified date: Upon reviewing files I see that hiberfil.sys shows a modified date of 11/08/22 3:01:30 am. It is currently 11/07/22 at 9:20 pm. How is this file showing a modified date that doesn't exist yet?...
  4. Can preserve date created & date modified date and timestamp?

Can preserve date created & date modified date and timestamp?: How can I preserve the date created & date modified date & timestamps when copying/moving between laptop and onedrive? I have tried to use softwares like vice versa pro below but it doesn't work. Are there other software solutions that can solve this problem or is there a way...
  5. in File Manager - can "Date Modified" be edited?

in File Manager - can "Date Modified" be edited?: I used to use the Date Modified to sort my files but it seems that whenever my system updates or other things happen, this Date is changed to the current date. Is it possible to manually change this date to a user specified one? Or perhaps to lock in to the originally saved...
  6. Dates modified

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dates modified: I did a factory reset on my laptop, and chose the delete everything, but I still have some files saying they were modified before the factory reset? submitted by /u/Hi_im_joker [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lugnqk/dates_modified/
  7. date modified

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    date modified: when Im looking for files it no longer lets me do date modified https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/date-modified/35718835-05a2-4282-8ba9-ed627239b036
  8. CAUTION: Windows Update Packages are Spoofing Install Dates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    CAUTION: Windows Update Packages are Spoofing Install Dates: Today I caught Windows spoofing installation dates for update packages. Who ever authorized this, please don't. Go talk to your supervisor and tell them this is a bad idea. If it was John Cable, then we're all doomed. I'll be back in a week if no one has correctly guess...
  9. Windows 10: Date, Date Created and Date Modified

Windows 10: Date, Date Created and Date Modified: For what purpose is Date field in File Manager? It was default in my new laptop. I tried to find reason why file date was not changing even though I changed it. I had to contact IT support and they told that Date is wrong field. I couldn't imagine that Date field shows...
  10. Replace 'Date' with 'Date Modified'

in Windows 10 Support
    Replace 'Date' with 'Date Modified': I've been reasonably successful in replacing the default Date column with Date Modified in folders. But how do I do the same for Open, and 'Save as' browse dialogs please? Terry, East Grinstead, UK 106823

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows date modify 33 months driver