Windows 10: is there a way to add national festivity to the windows 10 calendar?

Discus and support is there a way to add national festivity to the windows 10 calendar? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi is there a way to add national festivity to the windows 10 calendar? thanks 39673 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by drugo, Feb 3, 2016.

1. drugo Win User

is there a way to add national festivity to the windows 10 calendar?

Hi

thanks

:)

drugo, Feb 3, 2016
  2. RonU---01 Win User

Is there any way to add a photo to the locked screen?

Is there any way to add a photo to the locked screen so I can tell whose phone is whos?

RonU---01, Feb 3, 2016
  3. BobOrton Win User
    is there a way to add ringtones to the samsung focus i917 yet?

been trying to add some ringtones to my new windows 7 phone and it doesn't seem to want them. after reading some of the blogs that are a couple years old that says I can't. I was wondering if someone has figured out how too.

BobOrton, Feb 3, 2016
  4. Kari Win User

1.) Click More Calendars
    2.) Select the Calendars you'd like to add
    3.) The added Calendars will be shown under Holiday Calendars

is there a way to add national festivity to the windows 10 calendar? [​IMG]

Kari, Feb 3, 2016
  5. drugo Win User
    Thanks Kari

drugo, Feb 3, 2016
  6. Kari Win User
    You are welcome *Smile

Kari, Feb 3, 2016
  7. ARC1020 Win User
    Is this new? I can't remember seeing that before.

When I tried a month or so ago, I can only remember seeing Settings > Calendar Settings > Add Holidays (which was just a hyperlink to Office.com, with instructions that don't apply to outlook.com).

Anyway, thanks for the info.

Edit: Can confirm this is new (the part with being able to add multiple country calendars) as it's only present in the calendar app on one PC, not another that hasn't updated for a while. It seems it was introduced at the same time that 'Year View' at the top was introduced. Not on Windows 10 Mobile or Outlook.com yet.

Edit 2: Be warned though, just like everything coming out of Microsoft now-a-days, it's buggy. I added a second country calendar, but the entries later disappeared from the calendar for reasons unknown. So, I removed the calendar by unticking the country and re-added it again by re-ticking the country. Now there are two calendars for the same country with no way to delete the original one. Great. And because it's a built-in store app not just a win32 application, re-installing the calendar app is a PITA.

ARC1020, Feb 3, 2016
  8. lx07 Win User

You can also subscribe to calendars through outlook.com on the web (Go to > calendar > import). These will then show up in the Calendar app assuming you use a MS account.

You can install (or subscribe to) them or any others as described here. Import or subscribe to a calendar in Outlook.com

The ones Microsoft recommend (via iCalShare) are a bit out of date but if you want to add NASA launch schedules, birthdays of anime characters, or malasian school holdays in 2006 their link might be interesting.

I subscribed to the seasons of the moon one to see if it works and almost daily I get pop-ups saying it is last quarter wolf moon rising in Sagittarius or some such thing. Full moon on Monday if you are interested...

lx07, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. is there a way to add national festivity to the windows 10 calendar? - Similar Threads - add national festivity

2. How to add the Vietnamese lunar calendar to the calendar in the Windows 10 taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add the Vietnamese lunar calendar to the calendar in the Windows 10 taskbar?: Hi everybody! My name is Khue. I want to know how to display a digital lunar calendar like a lunisolar calendar on the taskbar, because according to my research, the lunar calendar is only displayed in the Chinese language. I have one more wish: I want to bring the default...
  3. How to add the Vietnamese lunar calendar to the calendar in the Windows 10 taskbar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to add the Vietnamese lunar calendar to the calendar in the Windows 10 taskbar?: Hi everybody! My name is Khue. I want to know how to display a digital lunar calendar like a lunisolar calendar on the taskbar, because according to my research, the lunar calendar is only displayed in the Chinese language. I have one more wish: I want to bring the default...
  4. How to add the Vietnamese lunar calendar to the calendar in the Windows 10 taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How can I add Yahoo calendar to windows 10 calendar?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I add Yahoo calendar to windows 10 calendar?: I added yahoo mail to windows 10 mail with pop/imap option because the Yahoo option gave me an error:0x8019019aNow I can't add my yahoo calendar to the windows calendar app, because it says there's already an account which uses my yahoo email address. ****?!HOW CAN I FIX...
  6. How to add a list of National / Public Holidays to the Calendar App if the country is not...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to add a list of National / Public Holidays to the Calendar App if the country is not...: Hello ! While trying to configure the Windows 10 Calendar app on the Laptop, I noticed that my country is not listed; Sri Lanka. How to add the list of Holidays for Sri Lanka? It's powered by Bing I think but what steps can I follow?...
  7. cant add calendars in microsoft calendar

cant add calendars in microsoft calendar: When pressing add calendars i just get a window saying powered by bing and a loading wheel. nothing is happening. shown below[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-add-calendars-in-microsoft-calendar/32d28b8c-6028-42ca-8997-3f02145f9737
  8. How can I add holidays calendar in Windows 10 Calendar?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How can I add holidays calendar in Windows 10 Calendar?: I'm trying to add holidays calendar to my Windows 10 Calendar app. I know there is a button in the app for me to "Add calendars," however, the options pagefor "Holidays calendar" is always loading. I tried using different network/wifi and etc..but the page is always loading,...
  9. Unable to add Google Calendar to Windows 10 Calendar App

Unable to add Google Calendar to Windows 10 Calendar App: I am trying to add my Google calendar to Windows calendar. I tried to add the account, but I get error code: 0x8000000b. I wondered if something weird was cached, so I reset the app through settings and tried again. That time when I opened calendar, I had no other accounts...
  10. BSOD Festival 2016

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Festival 2016: Hi everyone, Here is my problem. Saturday, my PSU died and I had to replace it (I tested it and it was RIP). After putting the new PSU in, the machine booted, but I was greeted with a BSOD before getting to the desktop, then my PC started to indefinitely reboot before...