Windows 10: is there a way to change Internet icon on w10 back?

Discus and support is there a way to change Internet icon on w10 back? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I hate the three circular lines. I keep getting it mixed up with volume speaker with soundwave lines coming off it. I want the bar chart back, please,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ksdixon, Aug 12, 2015.

1. ksdixon Win User

is there a way to change Internet icon on w10 back?

I hate the three circular lines. I keep getting it mixed up with volume speaker with soundwave lines coming off it. I want the bar chart back, please, if anyone can help?

:)

ksdixon, Aug 12, 2015

2. Is there any way to change location on a Windows Live/XBox 360 account?

Yeah, you're right. I don't like that answer!

What a pain. So I lose my gamertag/gamerpoints or stay with a mildly crippled account? Pfft. I wish I'd never gone to work with them! is there a way to change Internet icon on w10 back? :)

Thanks,

King Keepo, Aug 12, 2015
  3. Is there any way to change location on a Windows Live/XBox 360 account?

You won't like this answer at all, but you will need to create a new Live account. There's no way to change the country on your Xbox account.

Joel Ivory Johnson, Aug 12, 2015
  4. XweAponX Win User

You mean the Network and Sharing center? It looks like it did in 7 and 8 for me... Are you using WiFi? Maybe the WiFi icon is different. I'll have to plug in my Adapter to see.

XweAponX, Aug 12, 2015
  5. ksdixon Win User
    Yes, sorry, I mean the WiFi icon

ksdixon, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. is there a way to change Internet icon on w10 back? - Similar Threads - change Internet icon

2. How to change folder icons back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change folder icons back: After the recent windows update, every folder icon now displays a sort of mini icon of one of the files inside the folder. I don't like how this looks at all. Why would windows do this? How can I change all of my folder icons back to being just the folder icon?...
  3. How to change folder icons back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change folder icons back: After the recent windows update, every folder icon now displays a sort of mini icon of one of the files inside the folder. I don't like how this looks at all. Why would windows do this? How can I change all of my folder icons back to being just the folder icon?...
  4. Is there a way to change one icon size?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to change one icon size?: [ATTACH] What I'm trying to accomplish: https://preview.redd.it/sk3vbsxmiig61.png?width=238&format=png&auto=webp&s=6417cef222678dd8c510c52a0afaa07f2603595a submitted by /u/AmNotFester [link] [comments]...
  5. Is there a way to change a program's tray icon?

Is there a way to change a program's tray icon?: I have a few 3rd party programs having their icons in my tray, they all have ugly colorful icons and i was wondering if there is any way to replace them, either natively or with a downloadable program. Thanks submitted by /u/gnusmag45 [link] [comments]...
  6. Is there a way to change an application's tray icon?

Is there a way to change an application's tray icon?: I can't seem to find it if there is submitted by /u/spoonybends [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/irhr5b/is_there_a_way_to_change_an_applications_tray_icon/
  7. [Question] Is there a way to change the icon pack in W10 PC at once, as we do in Android...

[Question] Is there a way to change the icon pack in W10 PC at once, as we do in Android...: One click to change all the icons submitted by /u/kirkplan [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iqo2db/question_is_there_a_way_to_change_the_icon_pack/
  8. Is there a way to change app icons on the taskbar?

Is there a way to change app icons on the taskbar?: [IMG] As you can see I have customised my taskbar's program icons so that they look neat and tidy. I am unable to change the icons for programs which are classed as 'apps' by Windows however. I have scoured Google and tried everything I can think of but I can't figure it...
  9. Changing icons back to pictures.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Changing icons back to pictures.: Most of my pictures are icons. How do I make them all Pictures? The "show icons not pics" box is not checked so that is not the problem. Everything was fine until the cable guy came to replace a few boxes. I don't know if he did something...I don't think so...but this is...
  10. Is there a way to change all internet shortcut icons at once?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there a way to change all internet shortcut icons at once?: Instead of going to each one and changing it that way. I need a faster method. 139627