Windows 10: Is there a way to check data usage on USB Tethering connection

Discus and support Is there a way to check data usage on USB Tethering connection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; A few moment ago I use my phone's USB tethering to connect to my PC like I always do, however it suddenly drained my 2GB worth of data empty in just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by r19001, Aug 17, 2016.

1. r19001 Win User

Is there a way to check data usage on USB Tethering connection

A few moment ago I use my phone's USB tethering to connect to my PC like I always do, however it suddenly drained my 2GB worth of data empty in just 30min, I had never had this problem before.

Is there a way for me to check which software had cause this problem?

:)

r19001, Aug 17, 2016
  2. Entegy Win User

IS there a way to measure data usage on WP7?

There's nothing built-in, but your carrier may offer an app to monitor your account. Check the Marketplace.

Entegy, Aug 17, 2016
  3. DanHo59 Win User
    IS there a way to measure data usage on WP7?

Trying to figure out how much data is used to stay within my provider's Usage Limits.

The iPhone displays (non-Wi-Fi) data usage and want to see the same thing on my WP7.

Anyone know if/where this is viewable on the phone?

DanHo59, Aug 17, 2016
  4. Samuria Win User

Welcome to the forum if it's an android phone most have a tool in settings to give you the details

Samuria, Aug 17, 2016
  5. r19001 Win User
    Thanks for your reply, I did use the default app to check for data usage, it was coming from tethering, however I cannot find a way to set the range to today only.

I also try to use the Data Usage in Windows 10 as well, however this one also give me the data usage of the past 30days, is it possible for me to limit it down to today only?

r19001, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Is there a way to check data usage on USB Tethering connection - Similar Threads - check data usage

2. Usb Tethering

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Usb Tethering: Something unusual is happening with me... i was unable to connect to a minecraft server due to slow internet connection but when i connect via usb Tethering it give me a boost enough to connect in that server or any else but the weird thing is that within 5-10 sec my...
  3. USB TETHERING TROUBLESHOOT TO CONNECT MY ANDROID TO PC WITH USB CABLE

USB TETHERING TROUBLESHOOT TO CONNECT MY ANDROID TO PC WITH USB CABLE: I want to connect my Android through a USB cable with the LAN line of my PC. I turn on tethering in my android but yet I can not connect to the Internet. Could one help me troubleshoot my connection?...
  4. USB Tethering - 'No (internet) Connection' but still able to connect partially?

USB Tethering - 'No (internet) Connection' but still able to connect partially?: I'm having the issue where I tether my phone's internet access to my laptop via USB and the icon in the taskbar shows that little yellow triangle - indicating there is no connection. So far, When I try adding a language in Settings it says that 'You're currently offline'....
  5. DATA USAGE

DATA USAGE: I am checking my Wi-Fi Data Usage, and it currently shows 916 MB Usage from the Last Day. And when I click on "View Usage per App", the Data Usage amount totals nowhere near 916 MB. (i.e. Chrome shows 178 MB Data usage and Microsoft Edge shows 28 MB Data Usage). Why the...
  6. USB Tethering BSOD "bridge.sys"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Tethering BSOD "bridge.sys": Hello, I'm trying to find a Solution for this BSOD with the error message "bridge.sys" The Laptop doesnt restart after the BSOD happened. I have to Force shutdown the Laptop....
  7. Prevent mobile data USB tethering?

Prevent mobile data USB tethering?: Hello, I have a small company and I have implemented OpenDNS using DD-WRT on my WiFi and Wired network blocking some websites. But sometimes I catch employees connecting their own phones via USB and do USB tethering and accessing all file sharing websites. They probably...
  8. Data usage

in Windows 10 Customization
    Data usage: How avoid data use to system? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/data-usage/3967634c-05fb-4546-af94-d29c8bcfdb88
  9. usb tethering windows 10

usb tethering windows 10: i used to be able to tether my iphone to my laptop, now i cannot. i have trawled the internet for solutions but it has become apparent that for some reason my windows 10 not only does not have an option to enable usb tethering i dont have the 'NDIS based Internet Sharing...
  10. USB Tethering Still Not Working???

USB Tethering Still Not Working???: so, the same as usual when it comes to my luck: I'm trying to tether my internet connection from my note 5 to my PC via USB, and it doesn't work. here are a few details that I can give you of what occurs when I try to do this: I plug in my phone via usb, and it recognizes...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. measure usb tethering from windows