Windows 10: Is there a way to check data usage on USB Tethering connection

Discus and support Is there a way to check data usage on USB Tethering connection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; A few moment ago I use my phone's USB tethering to connect to my PC like I always do, however it suddenly drained my 2GB worth of data empty in just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by r19001, Aug 17, 2016.

1. r19001 Win User

Is there a way to check data usage on USB Tethering connection

A few moment ago I use my phone's USB tethering to connect to my PC like I always do, however it suddenly drained my 2GB worth of data empty in just 30min, I had never had this problem before.

Is there a way for me to check which software had cause this problem?

:)

r19001, Aug 17, 2016
  2. Entegy Win User

IS there a way to measure data usage on WP7?

There's nothing built-in, but your carrier may offer an app to monitor your account. Check the Marketplace.

Entegy, Aug 17, 2016
  3. DanHo59 Win User
    IS there a way to measure data usage on WP7?

Trying to figure out how much data is used to stay within my provider's Usage Limits.

The iPhone displays (non-Wi-Fi) data usage and want to see the same thing on my WP7.

Anyone know if/where this is viewable on the phone?

DanHo59, Aug 17, 2016
  4. Samuria Win User

Welcome to the forum if it's an android phone most have a tool in settings to give you the details

Samuria, Aug 17, 2016
  5. r19001 Win User
    Thanks for your reply, I did use the default app to check for data usage, it was coming from tethering, however I cannot find a way to set the range to today only.

I also try to use the Data Usage in Windows 10 as well, however this one also give me the data usage of the past 30days, is it possible for me to limit it down to today only?

r19001, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Is there a way to check data usage on USB Tethering connection - Similar Threads - check data usage

2. Bluetooth and USB tethering connectivity issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth and USB tethering connectivity issue: So I have a samsung galaxy A02 and a Dell laptop not sure if either detail is relevant and I'm trying to use my phones data to get the laptop online. I've tried both Bluetooth and USB tethering but keep getting same result. The laptop shows that it is connected and has...
  3. Bluetooth and USB tethering connectivity issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth and USB tethering connectivity issue: So I have a samsung galaxy A02 and a Dell laptop not sure if either detail is relevant and I'm trying to use my phones data to get the laptop online. I've tried both Bluetooth and USB tethering but keep getting same result. The laptop shows that it is connected and has...
  4. Bluetooth and USB tethering connectivity issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Check Data Usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Check Data Usage: I just received several texts from my ISP stating that I have gone over my data limit. I have an Eero router so I was able to use the app to check data usage. I saw that my home PC has downloaded almost 2TB and uploaded around 50GB in the last 12 hours and was still going. I...
  6. Check Data Usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Check Data Usage: I just received several texts from my ISP stating that I have gone over my data limit. I have an Eero router so I was able to use the app to check data usage. I saw that my home PC has downloaded almost 2TB and uploaded around 50GB in the last 12 hours and was still going. I...
  7. USB Tethering

USB Tethering: Hi! I am already sittting on this problem for multiple hours now. I tried to connect my phone per USB Tethering, like I normally and have normally done, for the past couple weeks, since my Router went bye-bye. But this time, it wouldn´t connect. I tried fixing it by not...
  8. USB TETHERING

USB TETHERING: Hello, Usb tethering isn't working for me. i tried everything. Different usb cable, restarting pc and phone, updating pc and phone. I tried to go to device manager and fix it through there but i couldn't find Remote NDIS based Internet Sharing Device. Can anyone please...
  9. Usb Tethering

Usb Tethering: Something unusual is happening with me... i was unable to connect to a minecraft server due to slow internet connection but when i connect via usb Tethering it give me a boost enough to connect in that server or any else but the weird thing is that within 5-10 sec my...
  10. Prevent mobile data USB tethering?

Prevent mobile data USB tethering?: Hello, I have a small company and I have implemented OpenDNS using DD-WRT on my WiFi and Wired network blocking some websites. But sometimes I catch employees connecting their own phones via USB and do USB tethering and accessing all file sharing websites. They probably...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. measure usb tethering from windows

2. how to monitor data usage on android usb tethering to router

3. how to measure data used over usb tethering

4. check windows 10 usb phone tether data usage