Windows 10: Is there a way to customize keyboards?

Discus and support Is there a way to customize keyboards? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I would like to customize the keyboard so that one of the function keys makes a degree º symbol. Is there a way to do this? 73376 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mobile1, Dec 26, 2016.

1. mobile1 Win User

Is there a way to customize keyboards?

I would like to customize the keyboard so that one of the function keys makes a degree º symbol.

Is there a way to do this?

:)

mobile1, Dec 26, 2016
  2. masweig Win User

Is there a way to customize the reminder times in the live calendar?

Well, I did just get something to sync from my phone with the google calendar. I just had to select the initial calendar that I set up. Weird, and less than optimal.

masweig, Dec 26, 2016
  3. Entegy Win User
    Is there a way to customize the reminder times in the live calendar?

The options for setting reminders from the phone itself are quite limited unfortunately, but it will respect reminder times set by an outside force. In this case, the best thing to do is to set the reminder from Google or Outlook.com or Outlook itself
    if you use that and sync a Microsoft account.

Entegy, Dec 26, 2016
  4. Is there a way to customize keyboards?

I've never used it but have a look at AutoHotKey - let's you remap keyboard keys, buttons on your mouse and more. It also has its own forum if you need help.

ComputerGeek, Dec 26, 2016
Thema:

Is there a way to customize keyboards?

1. Is there a way to customize keyboards? - Similar Threads - customize keyboards

2. Custom keyboard layout problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Custom keyboard layout problem: Hello,I'm italian and just switched to an American keyboard, I need the accented vowels so i made a new keyboard layout with MS Keyobaord Layout Creator 1.4, adding the AltGr ctrl+alt +<vowel> shortcuts for lowercase and shift+ctrl+alt+<vowel> for uppercase.Installed it on...
  3. Custom keyboard layout problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Custom keyboard layout problem: Hello,I'm italian and just switched to an American keyboard, I need the accented vowels so i made a new keyboard layout with MS Keyobaord Layout Creator 1.4, adding the AltGr ctrl+alt +<vowel> shortcuts for lowercase and shift+ctrl+alt+<vowel> for uppercase.Installed it on...
  4. customize Keyboard repeat count

in Windows 10 Gaming
    customize Keyboard repeat count: There is keyboard repeat rate and delay but there is no repeat count. Tried to search for a solution but no luck. Basically what i want is for example if i press and hold X it keeps repeating like XXXXXXXXXXX until i stop,but what i want is to control the number of times it...
  5. customize Keyboard repeat count

customize Keyboard repeat count: There is keyboard repeat rate and delay but there is no repeat count. Tried to search for a solution but no luck. Basically what i want is for example if i press and hold X it keeps repeating like XXXXXXXXXXX until i stop,but what i want is to control the number of times it...
  6. I want to customize my keyboard for mac.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to customize my keyboard for mac.: Hello,My company purchased the Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop keyboard and mouse for me one year ago. I would like to change the function of the key I'm not sure what it's called, but it's an icon located between the Alt and Ctrl keys on the right side to act as the Command key for...
  7. I want to customize my keyboard for mac.

I want to customize my keyboard for mac.: Hello,My company purchased the Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop keyboard and mouse for me one year ago. I would like to change the function of the key I'm not sure what it's called, but it's an icon located between the Alt and Ctrl keys on the right side to act as the Command key for...
  8. Custom keyboard layout no longer working

Custom keyboard layout no longer working: I have a custom keyboard layout that I created through Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator for typing in the Esperanto language, using Alt Gr + Ctrl to access some characters.This was working until recently, but the Alt Gr + Ctrl no longer functions. I have tested the buttons...
  9. Custom keyboard layout no longer working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Custom keyboard layout no longer working: I have a custom keyboard layout that I created through Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator for typing in the Esperanto language, using Alt Gr + Ctrl to access some characters.This was working until recently, but the Alt Gr + Ctrl no longer functions. I have tested the buttons...
  10. How to suggest a custom keyboard layout for Microsoft for worldwide use?

How to suggest a custom keyboard layout for Microsoft for worldwide use?: How to suggest a custom keyboard layout for Microsoft for worldwide use?I made a good one. Much better than qwerty. How to share it with humanity?...