Windows 10: Is there a way to delete cookies & clear cache without deleting passwords in Chrome/Windows 11

Discus and support Is there a way to delete cookies & clear cache without deleting passwords in Chrome/Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I saw some instructions when I Googled it but it said to go to Settings, Advanced, but there is no Advanced in settings.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Piscean1234, Dec 5, 2023.

1. Is there a way to delete cookies & clear cache without deleting passwords in Chrome/Windows 11

I saw some instructions when I Googled it but it said to go to Settings, Advanced, but there is no Advanced in settings.

:)

Piscean1234, Dec 5, 2023
  2. bro67 Win User

What's The Best Way To Clear Google Chrome Cache

Clearing the Cache is clearing everything like Cookies if you want that info flushed. There is no real automatic way unless you create a script triggered to clear that one area, which is doing nothing for you other than delaying the loading of those pages that you regularly visit.

Chrome Web Store
    Script to clear browsing history and cache for IE, Firefox and Chrome – vWorld.nl
    Create a Shortcut or Hotkey to Run CCleaner Silently
    How to delete cookies, cache and history in all major browsers
    powershell - Script for clearing Chrome or Firefox cache on Windows - Stack Overflow

bro67, Dec 5, 2023
  3. pepanee Win User

dalchina: Okay I cleared Chrome's cached files from its own Settings option, then used CCleaner to check Chrome's Internet Cache. It found about an extra gigabyte. So I only checked that option and cleared the cache through CCleaner. I opened Chrome, and my history and cookies are still all there, which is good. Thanks for that suggestion.

Callender: I'm assuming that app does the same thing that the Google settings menu does.

bro67: I don't want to delete personal data (browsing history) when I close Chrome.

pepanee, Dec 5, 2023
  4. pepanee Win User

Is there a way to delete cookies & clear cache without deleting passwords in Chrome/Windows 11

Well, the only reason I don't want to delete cookies is so I don't get logged out of websites that I'm logged into. In Chrome's settings there are two different check boxes for cookies and cached files. I want to keep my cookies. I just hope I can know what "other site data" means, because I would like to delete that apart from cookies. Yet those two are in the same category.

Is there a way to delete cookies & clear cache without deleting passwords in Chrome/Windows 11 246477d1567885264t-whats-best-way-clear-google-chrome-cache-image.png

pepanee, Dec 5, 2023
Thema:

Is there a way to delete cookies & clear cache without deleting passwords in Chrome/Windows 11

1. Is there a way to delete cookies & clear cache without deleting passwords in Chrome/Windows 11 - Similar Threads - delete cookies clear

2. clear cache and cookies

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    clear cache and cookies: How to clear my cache and cookies in my browser to save space in storage? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clear-cache-and-cookies/6f268c81-d1b2-4a0a-a25e-0b1398546bf7
  3. clear cache and cookies

in Windows 10 Gaming
    clear cache and cookies: How to clear my cache and cookies in my browser to save space in storage? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clear-cache-and-cookies/6f268c81-d1b2-4a0a-a25e-0b1398546bf7
  4. clear cache and cookies

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is there a way to delete cookies & clear cache without deleting passwords in Chrome/Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to delete cookies & clear cache without deleting passwords in Chrome/Windows 11: I saw some instructions when I Googled it but it said to go to Settings, Advanced, but there is no Advanced in settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-delete-cookies-clear-cache/28e6b05a-d2bb-4c29-87fc-dbd9ed42360b
  6. How to clear Cache, Cookies, Browsing History in Chrome and Firefox

in Windows 10 News
    How to clear Cache, Cookies, Browsing History in Chrome and Firefox: [ATTACH]In our earlier post, we covered the method to delete browsing cache in the Edge browser. On similar lines, we’ll see how to remove cache, […] This article How to clear Cache, Cookies, Browsing History in Chrome and Firefox first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read...
  7. What's The Best Way To Clear Google Chrome Cache

in Browsers and Email
    What's The Best Way To Clear Google Chrome Cache: Hello, I am wondering if anyone can link me to a webpage which shows the best way to clear the Google Chrome cache, and only the cache. I want to keep my search history & all other data. The reason why I want to try to clear up all the cache is because Google Chrome is...
  8. Chrome not deleting cached images and files

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome not deleting cached images and files: I reset my pc a couple of days ago and reinstalled Chrome, everything appeared to be fine but when I was doing a cleanup I deleted the cached images and files in Chrome and they didn't delete like they always have. Maybe a few MB but that's it. Same up to date version of...
  9. how to clear cache and cookies

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to clear cache and cookies: I was advised to clear cache and cookies and do not know how to do that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-clear-cache-and-cookies/1946833c-e745-4a34-9457-bf117d70c25f
  10. Delete Cookies in Google Chrome in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Delete Cookies in Google Chrome in Windows: How to: Delete Cookies in Google Chrome in Windows How to Delete Cookies in Google Chrome in Windows Cookies are small files that websites put on your PC to store information about you and your preferences. Cookies can make your browsing experience better by letting...