Windows 10: Is there a way to imitate this for a Windows 10 Dell 2 in one laptop

Discus and support Is there a way to imitate this for a Windows 10 Dell 2 in one laptop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have used the Mac for a while where one can zoom the entire desktop by tapping 4 fingers on the mouse tracker, etc. Is there a way one can do this in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by pectin232, Mar 19, 2018.

1. pectin232 Win User

Is there a way to imitate this for a Windows 10 Dell 2 in one laptop

I have used the Mac for a while where one can zoom the entire desktop by tapping 4 fingers on the mouse tracker, etc. Is there a way one can do this in a Windows Desktop or Laptop mouse or a utility? Probably not right? Someone said it can be done but I search and check all the control panels and found no such feature.

:)

pectin232, Mar 19, 2018

2. Is there a way to install a Xbox One Kinect on Windows 10??

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to refer to the below article as it contains the user manual about Xbox and check if it helps.

Refer: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/browse/xbox-one/kinect/Setup

Hope it help. Feel free to contact us for further issues on Windows Operating System, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 19, 2018
  3. Bough a new Dell 7352, 2 in one laptop, unusable because of 100% disk Usage

I bought a new Dell laptop for my mother, Dell 7352. Its almost unusable because its very slow. Freezes when I restart the system, etc.

I found out that it has the disk in 100% usage, all the time. It takes a lot to start.

I tried everything: Taking out auto defrag, taking out indexation, taking out services, still nothing.

Please help.

sebastianmezacerda, Mar 19, 2018
  4. EdTittel Win User

You can come close if you use the Windows Magnifier. See this MS Help note from Support.Microsoft.com for more info: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...-use-magnifier. Among other things, they explain how you can use the keyboard & mouse, keyboard shortcuts, and a touch screen to magnify the whole screen (which is what I think you want) or portions thereof.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Mar 19, 2018
  5. RickC Win User
    You can do something very similar using AutoHotkey.

For example, this 2-line AutoHotkey script lets you hold the left-hand Windows key down then zoom in and back out again (using Magnifier) with the mouse's scroll wheel.

Code: LWin & WheelUp::SendInput #{NumpadAdd} LWin & WheelDown::SendInput #{NumpadSub}[/quote]
    The code came from this AutoHotkey forum post. Although written originally for Windows 7, it works just as well in Windows 10.

Hope this helps...

RickC, Mar 19, 2018
  6. EdTittel Win User
    @RickC: great suggestion! Works like a charm, too. Nice job!
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Is there a way to imitate this for a Windows 10 Dell 2 in one laptop - Similar Threads - imitate Dell laptop

2. One Dell laptop with 2 Designer Compact Keyboards -paired but not connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Dell laptop with 2 Designer Compact Keyboards -paired but not connected: I've been using the Designer Compact Keyboard in my home office for a couple of years. I like it so much that I decided to get one at work as well. Since getting the second one, I've been having connection problems. Windows 11 tells me that the device is paired but not...
  3. One Dell laptop with 2 Designer Compact Keyboards -paired but not connected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Dell laptop with 2 Designer Compact Keyboards -paired but not connected: I've been using the Designer Compact Keyboard in my home office for a couple of years. I like it so much that I decided to get one at work as well. Since getting the second one, I've been having connection problems. Windows 11 tells me that the device is paired but not...
  4. 2 Laptops Dell G7 DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

2 Laptops Dell G7 DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: Hi!I'm having blue screen problems on 2 identical notebooks.I have already given the command sfc /scsannow, chkdsk, dism, updated the drivers, updated the BIOS but without success.following error analyzed by WinDBG:4: kd> !devstack ffff8704dc45b0a0 !DevObj !DrvObj !DevExt...
  5. 2 Laptops Dell G7 DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 Laptops Dell G7 DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: Hi!I'm having blue screen problems on 2 identical notebooks.I have already given the command sfc /scsannow, chkdsk, dism, updated the drivers, updated the BIOS but without success.following error analyzed by WinDBG:4: kd> !devstack ffff8704dc45b0a0 !DevObj !DrvObj !DevExt...
  6. 2 node DFS only replicating one way

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 node DFS only replicating one way: I have 2 nodes server A2012r2 and server B2022. Server A is an old file server we are replacing and server B will be the new file server. Once users are migrated over to server B we will shut down server A. I have set up a DFS share between the 2 servers. It appears that all...
  7. 2 node DFS only replicating one way

2 node DFS only replicating one way: I have 2 nodes server A2012r2 and server B2022. Server A is an old file server we are replacing and server B will be the new file server. Once users are migrated over to server B we will shut down server A. I have set up a DFS share between the 2 servers. It appears that all...
  8. one way access between 2 windows 10 laptops

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    one way access between 2 windows 10 laptops: I have followed all the steps in this thread (https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/you-do-not-have-permission-to-access-pcname/704f39f0-a03e-4f1c-bead-a45df97e455d) I'm able to access the shared directories and files from my small laptop to my large...
  9. Is window 10 firewall 1 way or 2 way?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is window 10 firewall 1 way or 2 way?: I would like to know on whether window 10 firewall is 1 way or 2 way. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance for any suggestions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-window-10-firewall-1-way-or-2-way/882cbd97-1ec1-4769-87e1-373861be8f2d"
  10. Scammers imitating Microsoft support.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Scammers imitating Microsoft support.: scammers are imitating Microsoft support after login saying my account is blocked because of suspicious activity. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/scammers-imitating-microsoft-support/ed7f4683-ec91-4a2e-b2bb-035cfd7fa0d4