Windows 10: Is there a way to make Desktop+Toolbar icons bigger+more Win 7style?

Discus and support Is there a way to make Desktop+Toolbar icons bigger+more Win 7style? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I hate the flat style of Win 10 GUI. Is there a way to make the desktop+toolbar icons bigger and more 3D-plastic/more Win 7 stylish? Peter 75571 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by pstein, Jan 22, 2017.

1. pstein Win User

Is there a way to make Desktop+Toolbar icons bigger+more Win 7style?

I hate the flat style of Win 10 GUI.

Is there a way to make the desktop+toolbar icons bigger and more 3D-plastic/more Win 7 stylish?

Peter

:)

pstein, Jan 22, 2017
  2. mosaa Win User

Font/ icon size in Windows 10!

Thanks Pam6006 for your comment.

What you are suggesting is just for making the size of the icons in windows explorer or desktop bigger or smaller. It does not help with increasing the size of text in menus, toolbars, browser etc. Right now my problem is with small text and icons in menus,
    toolbars and browser menus. By default (100%) they are fixed on 9 points and you can not change them.

mosaa, Jan 22, 2017
  3. Is there a way to make more efficient use of the expandable memory card slots on Windows Phone 8?

Hello DeificValor.

Thank your for your post on the Community.

Microsoft is aware of this issues and are working on it to have it solved as soon as possible. I advise you to post on the uservoice aswell.

User Voice.

http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/forums/101801-feature-suggestions

Kind regards.

Leandro Sa.

Leandro SA', Jan 22, 2017
  4. EdTittel Win User

EdTittel, Jan 22, 2017
Thema:

1. Is there a way to make Desktop+Toolbar icons bigger+more Win 7style? - Similar Threads - Desktop+Toolbar icons bigger+more

2. Extra large icons - are not making the images bigger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extra large icons - are not making the images bigger: In window 11 The options “extra large icons” are not bigger then large icons It just makes the space between the icons bigger So the previous photos on the icon areNot big and it is so hard to see witch photo it is windows 10 it was so nice and big...
  3. Extra large icons - are not making the images bigger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Extra large icons - are not making the images bigger: In window 11 The options “extra large icons” are not bigger then large icons It just makes the space between the icons bigger So the previous photos on the icon areNot big and it is so hard to see witch photo it is windows 10 it was so nice and big...
  4. How make a desktop icon and toolbar icon for the Desktop itself?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How make a desktop icon and toolbar icon for the Desktop itself?: Not how make a desktop icon I know how do that. How do I can an icon on my toolbar that I can click when gaming that leads directly to the desktop; that minimizes all the programs and browsers and shows only the desktop. But is on my TOOLBAR so I can get to it EASILY. ???...
  5. How make a desktop icon and toolbar icon for the Desktop itself?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How make a desktop icon and toolbar icon for the Desktop itself?: Not how make a desktop icon I know how do that. How do I can an icon on my toolbar that I can click when gaming that leads directly to the desktop; that minimizes all the programs and browsers and shows only the desktop. But is on my TOOLBAR so I can get to it EASILY. ???...
  6. Desktop Icon / Toolbar Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop Icon / Toolbar Issue: Hello Community,Firstly I would like to point out that I am a rookie when it comes to computers.When I double click on an specific Icon on the desktop, instead of expanding on the screen it will go to files in the toolbar where it remains. I am unable to maximise it. When I...
  7. Why my desktop icons aligned and margined way bigger?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why my desktop icons aligned and margined way bigger?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/qn8utqumz7q61.png?width=715&format=png&auto=webp&s=e94638b0685995068ba25cc15788bc6da8ded54d submitted by /u/Tormentally [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mgoe4n/why_my_desktop_icons_aligned_and_margined_way/
  8. Arrange icons in Desktop Toolbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Arrange icons in Desktop Toolbar: I have the Desktop toolbar added to my taskbar, but my question is how do I arrange the icons on the list that pops up? It is currently arranging them by date - newest icon at the bottom, but I want them alphabetical. Windows 10 Pro 64-bit v1909 Build 18363.815 [IMG]...
  9. make thumbnails bigger in win 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    make thumbnails bigger in win 10: I can't find the fix I read to increase the size of the Extra Large thumbnails. where is it? This shouldnt' be a backdoor solution , for none of the thumbnails are large enough to see any reasonable detail....
  10. Make taskbar icons bigger?

in Windows 10 Support
    Make taskbar icons bigger?: Hello. I find the new taskbar icons in Win 10 to be annoyingly small. Is there a way to make them appear bigger? Thanks in advance. =) 10367