Windows 10: Is there a way to make the Control panel appear in the start menu?

Discus and support Is there a way to make the Control panel appear in the start menu? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Good day all, I'm wondering if there is a way i can add Control Panel to my start menu in the same area where Settings is currently located. Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hishighness420, Jan 19, 2016.

1. Is there a way to make the Control panel appear in the start menu?

Good day all, I'm wondering if there is a way i can add Control Panel to my start menu in the same area where Settings is currently located.

Thanks for your time.

:)

hishighness420, Jan 19, 2016
  2. Entegy Win User

Is there a way to make the alphabet in the app list or the sorting go away?

Do note that you can tap them to jump around your app list quicker.

Entegy, Jan 19, 2016
  3. Is there a way to make the alphabet in the app list or the sorting go away?

hi...i'm having this problem when i was downloading an app the app list just started showing the apps in sorted manner and now hence before all my app there is a alphabet the it shows the list of app which starts with the same alphabet so is there a way
    to make it go........or tlike one it was as defualt.

plz help

dmohit1992, Jan 19, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

Is there a way to make the Control panel appear in the start menu?

One guy asked the same question, but it turned out he wanted the list of CP in Start Menu.
    I hope you don't mean that either.

Go to All apps > scroll down to alphabet W > open Windows System > right click at Control Panel > Pin to Start.

davidhk, Jan 19, 2016
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Hello hishighness420, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

You could use the method in the tutorial below to replace one of the default Start list folders with the Control Panel instead.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/3...dows-10-a.html

The target locations for the Control Panel to use is below.

(Control Panel)
    %windir%\explorer.exe shell:::{5399E694-6CE5-4D6C-8FCE-1D8870FDCBA0}

OR

(Control Panel All Tasks)
    %windir%\explorer.exe shell:::{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C}

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4...dows-10-a.html

Brink, Jan 19, 2016
  6. Excellent, TYVM. *Smile

hishighness420, Jan 19, 2016
  7. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Is there a way to make the Control panel appear in the start menu?

1. Is there a way to make the Control panel appear in the start menu? - Similar Threads - Control panel appear

2. Microphone not appearing in sound control panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone not appearing in sound control panel: I had to change my motherboard and CPU as I had fried them both by accident, and now I have a 5600x and an MSI motherboard B-550m pro-vdh-WIFI, if that can be useful. So, I wanted to play No Man's Sky with friends, but I was surprised to find that my headset's microphone was...
  3. Is there a way to make the external monitor appear larger in the organization panel? I...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to make the external monitor appear larger in the organization panel? I...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheKosheniest [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m6oh7y/is_there_a_way_to_make_the_external_monitor/
  4. Is there a way to make control panel's Screensaver ALWAYS activate after the timer if it...

Is there a way to make control panel's Screensaver ALWAYS activate after the timer if it...: See the title above. I've noticed that the screensaver does indeed still turn on when SOME games are running or youtube videos are playing if they embedded in a website or discord, etc. The reason I want this is because I use an OLED LG CX 48" as a PC monitor. And it's not a...
  5. Is there a way to make full screen start menu be zoomed in?

Is there a way to make full screen start menu be zoomed in?: Basically what i want is my whole system to be in 100% UI zoom except full screen Start Menu, which would use 150% UI zoom setting. Or any other solution that would achieve the same look (everything being bigger in start) submitted by /u/mukintaras [link] [comments]...
  6. Control Panel is not in Windows 10 Start Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Control Panel is not in Windows 10 Start Menu: In Windows 10, I press Start button on keyboard. Then, I type "Control Panel" . Control Panel does not appear as a selection. Instead, after typing "Control", Settings pops up as an option. After typing the entire "Control Panel", Intel Graphics Control Panel appears....
  7. Can't open control panel items from start menu

Can't open control panel items from start menu: I just did a fresh reinstall of Windows 10, and now I can't open things from the control panel from my start menu. Things like Device Manager and Disk Management will only open through my control panel. I get the following error message when I type one of the applications...
  8. Tip: Create a Mini Control Panel in Start Menu

Tip: Create a Mini Control Panel in Start Menu: Although Control Panel is being slowly eradicated, there are still a few links that are useful and getting to them via settings menu is a bit unintuitive. You can of course, pin control panel to the Start Menu to make access easier. People may not be aware that you can pin...
  9. Right Click Windows 10 Start Menu > Control Panel ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Right Click Windows 10 Start Menu > Control Panel ?: Does anyone know why the Right Click on the Windows 10 Start Button to get to the Control Panel was removed? It was so simple. You could use the Windows Button and X to get to the Menu too. I had to find the Control Panel and add it to my Start Menu. How do you Click your way...
  10. How do you pin the control panel to the start menu?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do you pin the control panel to the start menu?: I find the control panel is a bit awkward to find and usually just luck that I find it on advanced setting for something to other. Is there any way to have the full control panel (not that settings nonsense) on the start menu, pin or otherwise? I can pin it to the task bar...