Windows 10: Is there a way to restore Microsoft Outlook to the original format

Discus and support Is there a way to restore Microsoft Outlook to the original format in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi all- Looking for your expertise and guidance in trying to restore my original Outlook, and MS office products (excel, ppt, word, etc) that came... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Kurt, Aug 26, 2015.

1. Kurt Win User

Is there a way to restore Microsoft Outlook to the original format

Hi all-

Looking for your expertise and guidance in trying to restore my original Outlook, and MS office products (excel, ppt, word, etc) that came with my Dell laptop when I purchased it. I'm on business travel and upgraded to Windows 10 yesterday and all of my original Outlook emails and folders have disappeared. I tried to sync with my Comcast email and it pulled up data from 2009 - 2012 (which weren't on the laptop) and left out all of 2013 - most of 2015 that were on the laptop.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!!

:)

2. 7thSense Win User

is there a way to go back to the original app after its been updated

There is no way to use old versions of apps. Sorry.

7thSense, Aug 26, 2015
  3. paige74 Win User
    is there a way to go back to the original app after its been updated

My Microsoft Facebook app had an update and I really dislike the updated version. Is there a way to get the app back to it's previous version? I've deleted it and reinstalled hoping to get the previous version but that did nothing. Any help is appreciated!

paige74, Aug 26, 2015
Thema:

Is there a way to restore Microsoft Outlook to the original format

1. Is there a way to restore Microsoft Outlook to the original format - Similar Threads - restore Microsoft Outlook

2. Is there a way to restore or reset the indexing advance settings filetypes to the original...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to restore or reset the indexing advance settings filetypes to the original...: I was trying to optimize my indexing, and had some misconceptions about the operations on Indexing Options -> Advanced Options -> File types, and would like to return the settings on the file-types tab to the original or default states.I'm not clear what checking/unchecking...
  3. Is there a way to restore or reset the indexing advance settings filetypes to the original...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to restore or reset the indexing advance settings filetypes to the original...: I was trying to optimize my indexing, and had some misconceptions about the operations on Indexing Options -> Advanced Options -> File types, and would like to return the settings on the file-types tab to the original or default states.I'm not clear what checking/unchecking...
  4. Original OEM Licence Restore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Original OEM Licence Restore?: If i were to create a restore point of my system with my original OEM OEM Liscence Text: Windows is activated with a digital licence linked to your Microsoft account. Windows licence but then change it to another Liscence if i were to restore would it give me my old Windows...
  5. outlook format change

in Microsoft Office and 365
    outlook format change: Hello, so I somehow managed to change my screen layout in outlook and I don't know how and can't figure out what I did. it is just at the inbox. I get this abbreviaterd look that I don't understand why I would want, all other folders are still normal. see attached snips....
  6. returning start menu to original format

in Windows 10 Customization
    returning start menu to original format: returning start menu to original format https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/returning-start-menu-to-original-format/c1d3eac8-5459-4f9d-9d27-d6aa70897d2e
  7. Unable to restore the Microsoft account original one

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to restore the Microsoft account original one: Hello, While I logged in to Win 10 it is showing logged in with temporary account. To resolve that I changed the registry key setting with an account and after restarting I understand that it was not the account which I had previously. Now how will I get back my original...
  8. restore original doc.x

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    restore original doc.x: trying to restore a doc.x that i accidently pasted the wrong doc onto. have tried all the help and restore functions but still saying it is not there.... anything i am missing??...
  9. Restoring Outlook

Restoring Outlook: Hello! During one of your Windows 10 "Updates" you lobotomized my computer and didn't even warn me. Most everything is gone or unworkable. I have three important questions: 1.) How do I open up Outlook? I admit that I have misplaced the correct password. How do I set up...
  10. APE audioarchive format - restore original tracks ??

APE audioarchive format - restore original tracks ??: Hi there going through my music files I've a load in .APE archive + the CUE file. I used to be able to re-create original track info (+tags) by using a program called CUE TOOLS. This seems to have disappeared. Anybody got an old link for it - or can suggest another...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Lost word on computer

2. howq to restore outlook to its original format

3. restore outlook to windows 10 layout format

4. i reset my pc and lost microsoft office,
  5. how to restore ms outlook to original view,
  6. i restarted windows and lost office,
  7. reset my computer no windows office,
  8. microsoft lost my email when i upgraded how do i find it,
  9. how to restore original outlook format,
  10. How to restore Office Outlook 10 to original format,
  11. reset my computer and lost microsoft office,