Windows 10: Is there a way turn on search history in windows search on windows 10?

Discus and support Is there a way turn on search history in windows search on windows 10? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is there a way turn on search history in windows search on windows 10? I think it would be handy...is it possible? Thanks in advance. 69341 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by hasiel123, Nov 8, 2016.

1. hasiel123 Win User

Is there a way turn on search history in windows search on windows 10?

I think it would be handy...is it possible?
    Thanks in advance.

:)

hasiel123, Nov 8, 2016
  2. EchoScott Win User

Is there anyway to find his search history on a Nokia Lumia?

Is there anyway to find his search history on a Nokia Lumia? It has windows 8. I'm dying to know what he searches everyday and feels he needs to delete, so I don't see. Please somebody help!

Original Title: my boyfriend deletes his search history everyday

EchoScott, Nov 8, 2016
  3. EchoScott Win User
    Is there anyway to find his search history on a Nokia Lumia?

Thank you so much!

EchoScott, Nov 8, 2016
Thema:

1. Is there a way turn on search history in windows search on windows 10? - Similar Threads - turn search history

2. clear history search \ windows 10 not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    clear history search \ windows 10 not working: Hello It is here in the photo clear search device history Not working it seems to me as if it was disabled ! Is not there another way to delete the history search in windows 10 ?The way shown in the photo below is not working I tried it more than hundred time and every time I...
  3. clear history search \ windows 10 not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    clear history search \ windows 10 not working: Hello It is here in the photo clear search device history Not working it seems to me as if it was disabled ! Is not there another way to delete the history search in windows 10 ?The way shown in the photo below is not working I tried it more than hundred time and every time I...
  4. clear history search \ windows 10 not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    clear history search \ windows 10 not working: Hello It is here in the photo clear search device history Not working it seems to me as if it was disabled ! Is there another way to delete the history search in windows 10 The way shown in the photo below is not working I tried it than hundred time and every time I write...
  5. Search History in folders is no longer deletable in any way.

in Cortana
    Search History in folders is no longer deletable in any way.: I have had an update like 4~5 days ago and ever since the search in folders has the search history permanently there. I am not talking about internet browsers, I am talking about a search in the folder i.e. to find a specific song in the folder with songs. ->> Previously...
  6. Search Settings in Windows 10 – Permissions, History, Searching Windows

in Windows 10 News
    Search Settings in Windows 10 – Permissions, History, Searching Windows: [ATTACH]Search Settings in Windows 10 include settings related to Safe Search, device history, search history, and other such permissions. To open the Search Settings in […] This article Search Settings in Windows 10 – Permissions, History, Searching Windows first appeared...
  7. Turning Search History Back On

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turning Search History Back On: How do I turn my Searched History back on? I miss it being down at the bottom so I don't have to retype it again. I deleted it all every once in awhile but this last time I think I deleted the whole function. Hope this makes sense. Thanks!! Kathy...
  8. Clear Your Search History for On-device Searches in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Clear Your Search History for On-device Searches in Windows 10: How to: Clear Your Search History for On-device Searches in Windows 10 How to Clear Your Search History for On-device Searches in Windows 10 taskbar to find help, apps, files, settingsyou name it. You can also get quick answers from the weblike weather, stock prices,...
  9. Turn On or Off Device and Search History in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Device and Search History in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Device and Search History in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Device and Search History for On-device Searches in Windows 10 taskbar to find help, apps, files, settingsyou name it. You can also get quick answers from the weblike weather, stock...
  10. Disabling Search History In Google Search

in Windows 10 Support
    Disabling Search History In Google Search: I have been trying to disable the Google Search History which shows up every time I use Google but cannot find any instructions on how to do it. I hope that someone can assist me in this matter. Thank you. Regards, 92456