Windows 10: Is there a "Windows Classic" theme (like 7 has)?

Discus and support Is there a "Windows Classic" theme (like 7 has)? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; See the title. I found the old Windows 98 colors quite appealing to me. Both Windows XP and 7 had a 'Windows Classic' theme.. however I'm hearing 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Benie, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Benie Win User

Is there a "Windows Classic" theme (like 7 has)?

See the title. I found the old Windows 98 colors quite appealing to me. Both Windows XP and 7 had a 'Windows Classic' theme.. however I'm hearing 10 doesn't.
    Surely it's got to be somewhere. Now I've also been told that I can customize the colors to be similar to it, but I haven't seen any videos showing me how to go about doing so.

If I could please be given some instructions on where to go (or a video explaining it), that would be great.

:)

Benie, Sep 20, 2017

2. " Nokia Simple " theme - where it this theme?

hi,

Some days ago on page
    http://ea.mobile.nokia.com/content/spin/ea/6120c/en/theme/index.xhtml
    or in phone (nokia 6120c) themes/general/download themes/ was very cool theme (light cream white, black fonts) " Nokia Simple ", now its dissapear from this site. Where i can get it?
    or maybe somebody has it and could send to me.

thx

szympek123, Sep 20, 2017
  3. okinawa---01, Sep 20, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

Hi, see e.g.
    Windows 10 - classic theme - Windows 10 Forums

And if you search the forum for
    classic theme

you will see

Is there a "Windows Classic" theme (like 7 has)? [​IMG]

You may find the answer already there and things that may interest you.

Someone who's looked into this specifically may well advise further.

dalchina, Sep 20, 2017
Thema:

1. Is there a "Windows Classic" theme (like 7 has)? - Similar Threads - Classic theme has

2. Window server 2016 classic theme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window server 2016 classic theme: Hi All,Would like to ask how to get the classic theme for window server 2016? my current selection is as pic below. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-server-2016-classic-theme/2342dd7a-723d-40b5-abdf-b7326da8d424
  3. Window server 2016 classic theme

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window server 2016 classic theme: Hi All,Would like to ask how to get the classic theme for window server 2016? my current selection is as pic below. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-server-2016-classic-theme/2342dd7a-723d-40b5-abdf-b7326da8d424
  4. Windows Classic Theme

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Classic Theme: Can you bring back the windows classic theme for windows 10? it would be cool to use the classic theme in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-classic-theme/17947d76-1f56-4052-b1a2-e954cea260e6
  5. Classic theme in Windows 10?

Classic theme in Windows 10?: Sometimes when I open a website in Google Chrome, suddenly it lagged, stopped, and then somehow, for less than 2 seconds, the Window Border UI looked like Windows 7 Basic visual style. I liked it. How to bring it back withoutadditional software???...
  6. windows classic theme

windows classic theme: how can i switch my windows 10 theme to a classic theme , also i don't see "adjust for best performance" under folder option are these options removed are transferred somewhere else win windows 10...
  7. Firefox with Classic Theme

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox with Classic Theme: Firefox with Classic Theme Classic Theme Restorer was developed as a direct response to Mozilla refreshing Firefox with the Australis theme release in Firefox 29. Someone called Aris developed the "Classic Theme Restorer for Firefox". Unfortunately "Classic Theme Restorer”...
  8. Windows 10 - classic theme

Windows 10 - classic theme: Hi, I use Windows 7 and would like to upgrade to Windows 10, but in Windows 10 there is no gray classic theme known from Windows 98, which is still supported on Windows 7. I found some tutorials how to do it on Windows 8 and 10, but none of those were functional. Is there any...
  9. Windows Classic Look Theme in Windows 10

Windows Classic Look Theme in Windows 10: Hello, Is the Windows Classic Look Theme (the theme introduced in Windows 95) included in Windows 10 release version? If not, is there a way to integrate the theme and have it work properly? I assume the Quick Launch bar is still available in Windows 10. Correct?...
  10. Classic Windows Theme

Classic Windows Theme: Is there any way to get the Classic Theme for WinX? I right clicked the desktop and looked under personalize for themes but all I found was high contrast themes. 16137