Windows 10: Is there an Audio Equalizer for Browsers Like Firefox and Edge?

Discus and support Is there an Audio Equalizer for Browsers Like Firefox and Edge? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Is there an audio equalizer that I can download for Win 10? My bluetooth headset sounds weird on Firefox and Edge when I listen to youtube and I want a... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by yahanna, Jan 10, 2017.

1. yahanna Win User

Is there an Audio Equalizer for Browsers Like Firefox and Edge?

Is there an audio equalizer that I can download for Win 10? My bluetooth headset sounds weird on Firefox and Edge when I listen to youtube and I want a way to tweak its sound. Let me know!

:)

yahanna, Jan 10, 2017
  2. JimWynne Win User

Groove music. where is equalizer

"Real quality audio" doesn't need to be run through an equalizer.

JimWynne, Jan 10, 2017
  3. Groove music. where is equalizer

A misic player without an equalizer is like a TV without a screen. Anyone who likes real quality audio needs a equalizer as without it music sounds flat and boring. Whoever decided this about not having an equalizer must have never listened to music before,
    or just used to poor sounding audio from little headphones from an ipod or phone or something, and not real quality audio equipment. BIG difference.

GeoffTaylor1, Jan 10, 2017
  4. EdTittel Win User

Google turns up some pretty interesting stuff for Firefox. Not much for Edge, though: nothing comes up in the Store with that combination of requirements (audio equalizer + Edge).
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Jan 11, 2017
  5. If you use the Realtek Audio drivers this maybe of interest:

Is there an Audio Equalizer for Browsers Like Firefox and Edge? [​IMG]

Alan Russell, Jan 11, 2017
  6. yahanna Win User
    Hi.. Yes I use Realtek. But I dont know how to access the Realtek audio manager.. can you help?

yahanna, Jan 11, 2017
  7. Berton Win User
    I have Realtek on my Desktop and right-clicking or double-clicking the Speaker icon gives Open volume mixer, might give that a try.

Berton, Jan 11, 2017
  8. yahanna Win User

I found the realtek audio manager. the equalizer works on the speakers. But not on the bluetooth headset. What do you suggest?

yahanna, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Is there an Audio Equalizer for Browsers Like Firefox and Edge? - Similar Threads - Audio Equalizer Browsers

2. What does Microsoft Edge have or not have that browsers like Chrome or Firefox do or don't?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What does Microsoft Edge have or not have that browsers like Chrome or Firefox do or don't?: submitted by /u/incubateshovels [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dwhctq/what_does_microsoft_edge_have_or_not_have_that/
  3. Edge, Chrome, Firefox browsers all having sporadic issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge, Chrome, Firefox browsers all having sporadic issues: The problem: Browsers are inconsistently working- various websites will sometimes open while other times will indicate error such as not secure, website not responding, load half-way, or simply continue loading without success. Also, when I click on link for a new tab same...
  4. FireFox Browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    FireFox Browser: I wish to add a picture in the body of the browser instead of color. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/firefox-browser/4dbd8dbf-bc60-4186-b6a4-00b231a23d9f
  5. Slow browsing on all browsers except Edge and Firefox

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow browsing on all browsers except Edge and Firefox: Hi, I posted this support request https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/slow-browsing-on-all-browsers-except-edge/3eba1b58-528a-4002-9519-deb1db42d7ca?tm=1557702617388&rtAction=1557784968972&page=2&auth=1 but the person helping does not...
  6. Update for Firefox Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Update for Firefox Browser: [img] Firefox Update 43574
  7. Browser's extremely slow (Edge + Firefox) when surfing the web

in Browsers and Email
    Browser's extremely slow (Edge + Firefox) when surfing the web: browsing the web is "extremely" slow, I tried edge and firefox and both have this issue. However, on my other local user account it works just fine. My ISP is not the problem because as I mentioned, my other local user is just fine. I ran ccleaner and scanned for...
  8. edge browser

in Browsers and Email
    edge browser: hi all,I upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 a while ago.I can get the start menu ok but cant get the edge browser or cortona.When I click on edge it comes on for a few seconds then leaves the screen.Anybody got any ideas why?Your help would be very much appreciated....
  9. firefox browser security

in Browsers and Email
    firefox browser security: hi, guys I hear browser security should be taken seriously, which top extensions/add-on's do you guys use/recommend to make Firefox really safe when I am browsing, thanks for you time guys, , 63893
  10. Edge Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Browser: I have been playing around with the Edge Browser having removed IE 11. I have found that if you bring the web page up you want like Face Book (social) Outlook.com (mail) Youtube (Entertainment) Google (Browser) Right click and add them to the Favourites Bar, They...