Windows 10: Is there an Audio Equalizer for Browsers Like Firefox and Edge?

Discus and support Is there an Audio Equalizer for Browsers Like Firefox and Edge? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Is there an audio equalizer that I can download for Win 10? My bluetooth headset sounds weird on Firefox and Edge when I listen to youtube and I want a... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by yahanna, Jan 10, 2017.

1. yahanna Win User

Is there an Audio Equalizer for Browsers Like Firefox and Edge?

Is there an audio equalizer that I can download for Win 10? My bluetooth headset sounds weird on Firefox and Edge when I listen to youtube and I want a way to tweak its sound. Let me know!

:)

yahanna, Jan 10, 2017
  2. JimWynne Win User

Groove music. where is equalizer

"Real quality audio" doesn't need to be run through an equalizer.

JimWynne, Jan 10, 2017
  3. Groove music. where is equalizer

A misic player without an equalizer is like a TV without a screen. Anyone who likes real quality audio needs a equalizer as without it music sounds flat and boring. Whoever decided this about not having an equalizer must have never listened to music before,
    or just used to poor sounding audio from little headphones from an ipod or phone or something, and not real quality audio equipment. BIG difference.

GeoffTaylor1, Jan 10, 2017
  4. EdTittel Win User

Google turns up some pretty interesting stuff for Firefox. Not much for Edge, though: nothing comes up in the Store with that combination of requirements (audio equalizer + Edge).
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Jan 11, 2017
  5. If you use the Realtek Audio drivers this maybe of interest:

Is there an Audio Equalizer for Browsers Like Firefox and Edge? [​IMG]

Alan Russell, Jan 11, 2017
  6. yahanna Win User
    Hi.. Yes I use Realtek. But I dont know how to access the Realtek audio manager.. can you help?

yahanna, Jan 11, 2017
  7. Berton Win User
    I have Realtek on my Desktop and right-clicking or double-clicking the Speaker icon gives Open volume mixer, might give that a try.

Berton, Jan 11, 2017
  8. yahanna Win User

I found the realtek audio manager. the equalizer works on the speakers. But not on the bluetooth headset. What do you suggest?

yahanna, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Is there an Audio Equalizer for Browsers Like Firefox and Edge? - Similar Threads - Audio Equalizer Browsers

2. wierd font in all browsers!! Edge, Firefox, Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wierd font in all browsers!! Edge, Firefox, Chrome: Hi there.I'm Frontend Developer. Some websites such as nextjs.org had wierd font. In some my emails this font applied. I have no idea what it is! I tryed many ways to fix this. install windows again some doing registry setting and no diffrent. when I use vite technology for...
  3. Chrome and Firefox browsers close, Edge unaffected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome and Firefox browsers close, Edge unaffected: Directly following Microsoft Defender Antivirus cloud protection's gathering of additional security intelligence, both Firefox and Chrome browsers close.This happens multiple times a day, and is a recurring issue that has been going on for months.Edge is unaffected, and "just...
  4. Chrome and Firefox browsers close, Edge unaffected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome and Firefox browsers close, Edge unaffected: Directly following Microsoft Defender Antivirus cloud protection's gathering of additional security intelligence, both Firefox and Chrome browsers close.This happens multiple times a day, and is a recurring issue that has been going on for months.Edge is unaffected, and "just...
  5. Chrome and Firefox browsers close, Edge unaffected

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. FTP not working in Chrome, Firefox or Edge browser

in Windows 10 News
    FTP not working in Chrome, Firefox or Edge browser: [ATTACH]If FTP is not working in your Chrome, Firefox or Edge browser on Windows PC, and you are looking for resolution, then you have come to the right place. We decided to write this post since we received emails asking us why FTP was not working in their browser. You...
  7. Browsers hanging/freezing : edge , chrome .firefox

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Browsers hanging/freezing : edge , chrome .firefox: On my pc browsers keep on freezing again and again , I have cleared all the cache and removed all the data from browsers by resetting them . when browsers freeze other applications on pc work fine...
  8. Liking the new edge browser

in Browsers and Email
    Liking the new edge browser: I'm really liking the new edge browser! Had no problem installing the new edge browser Set my browser language to UK and spell check to UK and all is working OK I particularly like the option to add extensions from the Chrome web-store On the the image below I have set the...
  9. What does Microsoft Edge have or not have that browsers like Chrome or Firefox do or don't?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What does Microsoft Edge have or not have that browsers like Chrome or Firefox do or don't?: submitted by /u/incubateshovels [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dwhctq/what_does_microsoft_edge_have_or_not_have_that/
  10. FireFox Browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    FireFox Browser: I wish to add a picture in the body of the browser instead of color. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/firefox-browser/4dbd8dbf-bc60-4186-b6a4-00b231a23d9f