Windows 10: Is there an internal settings page for Microsoft Edge?

Discus and support Is there an internal settings page for Microsoft Edge? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Is there an internal settings page like chrome://settings/ or chrome://flags/ in Chrome or about:config in Firefox? Its not advertised of course, but... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by zamar21, Jul 9, 2017.

1. zamar21 Win User

Is there an internal settings page for Microsoft Edge?

Is there an internal settings page like chrome://settings/ or chrome://flags/ in Chrome or about:config in Firefox? Its not advertised of course, but it should be there.

Another thing, is it possible to change the default keyboard shortcuts for Tabs switching order? I want to switch Tabs in the most recently used order with Ctr+Tab instead of switching to next or previous, which is stupid. I also want to open a child Tab next to the parent Tab regardless of their positions in Tab sequence. And to switch to the parent Tab or last viewed Tab when a tab is closed.

Any PowerShell or Registry tweaks are available for that? Any browser extensions with such purpose? Namely looking for MS Edge tweaks, since it seems very fast and not a RAM hog. Other browsers have such extensions or internal advanced Tab Control features for a long time.

Here are more Keyboard Shortcuts in Edge.

:)

zamar21, Jul 9, 2017

2. Is there an official page for 'upcoming / planned new features' or a list of additions as they happen for Windows Phone 7?

I've seen two different applications in the Marketplace that allows you to sync tasks to Exchange server:

• Tasks and More : allows the user to access & change Microsoft Exchange Server based tasks, notes and out of office information; works with Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 or 2010 (SP1).
    • APPA Mundi Tasks : synchronizes with Exchange Server 2007 and later.
    You can find them in the Marketplace in the Productivity category.

Prof Julie |
    Microsoft MVP Windows Phone
    |
    pocketprimer.com
    | twitter

Just got a new windows phone? Check out these blog articles:

Using the Outlook Hotmail Connector

Manage your tasks on a Windows Phone with Remember the Milk

Use Windows Live to handle tasks on a Windows Phone

Julie fka profjulie, Jul 9, 2017
  3. rdubmu Win User
    Is there an official page for 'upcoming / planned new features' or a list of additions as they happen for Windows Phone 7?

I haven't seen one and the only update that I know about is the one in January (1st Quarter) regarding the addition to copy and paste. There is also a "Mango" update later in the year that is going to add some more features.

rdubmu, Jul 9, 2017
  4. Bree New Member

There is a Developers Settings page with the address about:flags - everything else is done through the normal Settings or Advanced Settings menus.

Bree, Jul 9, 2017
Thema:

1. Is there an internal settings page for Microsoft Edge? - Similar Threads - internal settings page

2. Where is the "set your home page" under settings in edge?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is the "set your home page" under settings in edge?: I can not find "set your homepage" under settings within edge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-set-your-home-page-under-settings-in/1d24e7f8-0005-4228-ae74-748794414801
  3. Where is the "set your home page" under settings in edge?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is the "set your home page" under settings in edge?: I can not find "set your homepage" under settings within edge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-set-your-home-page-under-settings-in/1d24e7f8-0005-4228-ae74-748794414801
  4. Open microsoft edge with a spacific page

in Windows 10 Customization
    Open microsoft edge with a spacific page: Open microsoft edge with a spacific page . Microsoft calendar url ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/open-microsoft-edge-with-a-spacific-page/864fa942-bfa2-41ff-affa-4d556a035e7f
  5. Microsoft is working on a new improved Settings page for Edge browser

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is working on a new improved Settings page for Edge browser: Microsoft is betting big on Edge browser in the fight against third-party alternatives like Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. The company appears to be improving the Settings page in Edge browser with Windows 10 Redstone 5 update, and while it’s a minor change, but it still...
  6. I Cannot Set The Home Page In EDGE

in Browsers and Email
    I Cannot Set The Home Page In EDGE: When I go into settings in EDGE, it will not allow me to set the Home Page to anything. When I attempt to do this, it displays a message saying it cannot access that link/page. I've tried several different pages, and all of them get rejected. Is this some type of glitch that...
  7. set the home page in the search engine Edge

in Browsers and Email
    set the home page in the search engine Edge: I can not set the home page in the Edge message MSN. I can not find her. 63050
  8. Change Startup Page in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Startup Page in Microsoft Edge: How to: Change Startup Page in Microsoft Edge How to Change Microsoft Edge Startup Page in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be faster, safer, and compatible with the...
  9. Share Web Pages in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Share Web Pages in Microsoft Edge: How to: Share Web Pages in Microsoft Edge How to Share Web Pages in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 [img] Information Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be faster, safer, and...
  10. Customize Start Page in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Customize Start Page in Microsoft Edge: How to: Customize Start Page in Microsoft Edge How to Customize your Start Page in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 [img] Information Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be faster,...