Windows 10: Is there any Caller ID Software that works in Windows 7

Discus and support Is there any Caller ID Software that works in Windows 7 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I appreciate any help for the below issues. I am trying to read the caller ID using serial port and TAPI libraries. However using Serial... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Manoj, Sep 6, 2015.

1. Manoj Win User

Is there any Caller ID Software that works in Windows 7

Hi,

I appreciate any help for the below issues.

I am trying to read the caller ID using serial port and TAPI libraries. However using Serial port I'm getting the reply as "RING", there is no caller ID or caller number.

Using TAPI, I am not getting the caller ID. I tried many examples available online using serial port and TAPI, no luck till now.

Here are the details -
    1. OS - Windows 7
    1a. Dell laptop - Latitude E5520
    1b. Processor - i7
    2. Programming language - C#
    3. Modem - Conexant HDA D330 MDC V.92 Modem (Do I need to upgrade the drivers to "Conexant 93010 ACF External USB modem") ?

This is little urgent, otherwise I'll miss the project.

Thanks.

:)

Manoj, Sep 6, 2015
  2. Menotchue Win User

Is there any Bluetooth dongle that works in windows10 os?

The subject is the question. Directions to finding a "magical" dongle or program that will enable me to use my Bluetooth headphones so my neighbors stop complaining about the noise levels. Hearing impaired, don'tcha' know, and extremely frustrated with
    Microsoft's utter failures.

Menotchue, Sep 6, 2015
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Is there any Bluetooth dongle that works in windows10 os?

There are plenty of Bluetooth dongles available for Windows 10, from your local PC Shop or

Click HERE
    for a link to Amazon Page full of them . . .

I Hope this Answers your Question!

DaveM121, Sep 6, 2015
  4. Berton Win User

Berton, Sep 6, 2015
  5. Manoj Win User
    Thanks Berton. Posted in windows 7 forum

Manoj, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Is there any Caller ID Software that works in Windows 7 - Similar Threads - Caller Software works

2. Uninstall of a software on Windows 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstall of a software on Windows 7: Hi all,I want to uninstall HP printer software from my laptop, which is on Windows 7.When I use uninstall feature in Control Panel, there are many questions and eventually it does not get uninstalled..Is there a way to uninstal it such as using trouble shooter, etc besides...
  3. Uninstall of a software on Windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstall of a software on Windows 7: Hi all,I want to uninstall HP printer software from my laptop, which is on Windows 7.When I use uninstall feature in Control Panel, there are many questions and eventually it does not get uninstalled..Is there a way to uninstal it such as using trouble shooter, etc besides...
  4. Microsoft Account Verification, no caller ID sometimes

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Account Verification, no caller ID sometimes: Greetings, When logging in to my company's VPN, after providing password, I receive a phone call from Microsoft's "Account Verification" system. I'm prompted to press the "#" key and the system reports my account has been successfully verified. Usually that phone call...
  5. Windows 7 laptop doesn't work with any mouse

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 7 laptop doesn't work with any mouse: Hello, I have a windows 7 laptop and any mouse I connect won't work, yes, right click and moving my mouses works but the left click doesn't. I don't have a numpad either so using my numpad as my mouse won't work....
  6. Your Phone caller ID on Win10 is always Unknown.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your Phone caller ID on Win10 is always Unknown.: I have this issue where the caller-ID is always shown as Unknown on my PC while it shows the name on my phone. I am on the Insider Slow-ring. The bluetooth settings on my phone is set to "Share conacts". Anyone else with the same issue, or a suggestion on how to solve...
  7. Your Phone not showing names caller id for messages received

Your Phone not showing names caller id for messages received: I see only the phone number the message is from. I did import all of my contacts from other accounts to my MS acct. Anyone else having this issue? What might I be doing wrong?...
  8. Error Event ID 17 Caller DC040780

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error Event ID 17 Caller DC040780: Who is Windows 10 Caller DC040789 and why does it fail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-event-id-17-caller-dc040780/5ed46b03-3df0-4e9e-9ce8-6b3f5bbd5141
  9. caller id

caller id: When will Microsoft have it's own caller id for Windows Phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/caller-id/4378eed1-59ee-40d4-b47b-b7c816aa13ac
  10. Is there any Caller ID Software that works in Windows 10

Is there any Caller ID Software that works in Windows 10: I have tried every Caller ID program that I can find to try and have Windows 10 display the Caller ID for incoming phone calls on my desktop. I have tried a Conexant 93010 ACF External USB modem and a LSI PCI-SV92EX Soft Modem. Both support Caller ID and when I send them...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows-10 1909 sep Security Center failed to validate caller with error DC040780