Windows 10: Is There any Official Windows Updates Repository in ISO?

Discus and support Is There any Official Windows Updates Repository in ISO? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi... newbie want to ask.. Is there any Official Windows Update Repository in ISO..? In order to prepare for someday going to Reinstall Windows we... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by onlygreen, Nov 15, 2015.

1. onlygreen Win User

Is There any Official Windows Updates Repository in ISO?

Hi... newbie want to ask..
    Is there any Official Windows Update Repository in ISO..? In order to prepare for someday going to Reinstall Windows we don't need to download Update again...

Thanks in advance

:)

onlygreen, Nov 15, 2015

2. Is there any official information from microsoft about what does and does not work for win10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are faced issues with Windows 10. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

I suggest you to refer to the below Wiki Article provided by Andre Da Costa about Windows 10 and check if it helps.

Frequently Asked Questions: Windows 10

Also I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft Help Article about the system requirements for Windows 10.

Windows 10 Specifications & System Requirements | Microsoft

Refer to the below link for the latest news on Windows 10:

Windows 10 | Windows Blog

Get back to us if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Nov 15, 2015
  3. kjl1956 Win User
    Is there any official information from microsoft about what does and does not work for win10

After posting here on the forums and submitting information on specific hardware and software issues, it seems that, all of this information has not gone into fixing major and minor issues with windows 10.

It is clear that the same issues are prevalent on similar as well as unique devices.

From low spec devices that the os should make run better or to high end ones that should benefit well from windows 10.

But in reality, this has not been achieved across the board, more so on devices that ran well on win7 or8.

My own experiences of a completely clean install of win10 has manifested itself with the same issues running the TP, in fact become worse.

Contra is still a mess and mostly broke, apps from the store can not update, lan connections can not connect, windows licences services can not validate the user key, the list goes on and on.

Hardware checks out fine and most 3rd party apps like steam and others are fine until windows decides to pull a fast one and crash because my 8 core cpu can up clock up to 4.7 ghz .

Using device made drivers or microsoft ones does not change things at all.

It is a good thing I still use vista and win7 or I would not have a stable pc.

Any attempts to fix the issues with win10 with software or hardware causes more problems than the original issue.

So microsoft can you publish a list of things that work or do not like you did for win8 ?

Would be nice to know if people are just wasting their time.

I am not running insider previews on this pc.

kjl1956, Nov 15, 2015
  4. pparks1 Win User

There really isn't. You could run your own WSUS server and update from that, but that might consume more time and bandwidth as you have to more or less download everything as you don't know exactly what you will need, and if you install a new component later, you may then require older updates.

pparks1, Nov 15, 2015
  5. Kyhi Win User
    here is the MS update calalog
    Microsoft Update Catalog

Windows updates are help in the windows\winsxs folder...

If you create windows 10 recovery media - all the current update on that system are also included in the recovery..

No, not within the ISO

6. onlygreen Win User
    If i make Win 10 recovery media, what is the size of that media..? is it just Update of Windows...? or it all windows System (application, Update, System)..?

Actually i want to make ISO that contain all windows 10 update.. in order to make backup for next unpredictable Reinstalling windows..

onlygreen, Nov 15, 2015
  7. Kyhi Win User
    Kyhi, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Is There any Official Windows Updates Repository in ISO? - Similar Threads - Official Updates Repository

2. Is there any update on windows 12 as if when it will be deployed to the public officially.?.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any update on windows 12 as if when it will be deployed to the public officially.?.: Is there any trustworthy update on windows 12 release when will it be deployed to general public and when can we expect to use it...? There are many sources on the web saying rhetorically about windows 12 but none can be trust worthy. I would honestly be glad and appreciated...
  3. Official ISO error of signature

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Official ISO error of signature: Tried to download 3 times the official ISO (64bits, Italian) from the microsoft site. Every time could not open it with Daemon Tools (error of signature). Tried to open it directly, in 20H2 (current system) and apparently the installation starts. But, when it comes to the...
  4. About 21H1 Official ISO file

About 21H1 Official ISO file: When expectedly & approximately Windows 10 21H1 ISO file will be available on https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 ?I know upgrade possible from the Windows update, But I required the ISO file.Why is it still taking too long time to come on the website?...
  5. Is there any site that hosts Windows 10 ISO files from official Microsoft servers and...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any site that hosts Windows 10 ISO files from official Microsoft servers and...: Because the official Microsoft Windows 10 ISO download site does not support download managers and adguard.net website also does not support download managers. I want to download it using download manager because there is only 1.5 GB daily data cap for my internet. submitted...
  6. Malware in official Win10 1909 ISO ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Malware in official Win10 1909 ISO ?: DONT CLICK ANY LINK IN THIS POST EXCEPT VIRUSTOTAL AND MICROSOFT.COM !! Hi everybody ! I need to reinstall my PC , so i downloaded the Win10 ISO from official microsoft website (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10) and i extracted him, at that moment...
  7. Where to get an official iso for 1809?

Where to get an official iso for 1809?: Is it available from Microsoft and not another 'third party site'? Thank you. 127344
  8. Where to get an official iso for 1809?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where to get an official iso for 1809?: Is it available from Microsoft and not another 'third party site'? Thank you. 127344
  9. how to download windows 10 latest official iso?

in Windows 10 Support
    how to download windows 10 latest official iso?: so i have 2 laptop and i will install windows 10 in both of it but i cant seem to find the official iso of windows 10 for offline install 45076
  10. Any Official Sources of Windows 10 Upgrade as ISO?

in Windows 10 Support
    Any Official Sources of Windows 10 Upgrade as ISO?: I have at least 5 Windows 7 PCs in my house and one on my boat. I really don't want to have to download Windows several times, especially on the 3G only computer. *Eek There was an Insider article that stated "You will be able to download the update through Windows Update...