Windows 10: Is there any way to know list of peoples likes/follows on facebook pag

Discus and support Is there any way to know list of peoples likes/follows on facebook pag in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hey guys, Is there any way to know the list of peoples who like or follow the page which I did on facebook. Regards. 97766 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by jk22, Nov 10, 2017.

1. jk22 Win User

Is there any way to know list of peoples likes/follows on facebook pag

Hey guys,

Is there any way to know the list of peoples who like or follow the page which I did on facebook.

Regards.

:)

2. Nokia Lumia 800: any way to see who likes facebook posts?

Thanks guys for help :smileyhappy:

I tried the Facebook app from Marketplace, but it also shows e.g. "3 people like this", but pressing the text does not do anything. I can also find "likes" from Notifications, but when the amount of "likes" grows bigger, it is shown "person x and person
    y and 15 other people like this", so the rest can't be seen, especially those likes are given during longer period of time.

but, using mobile Facebook from IE does the trick :smileyhappy:

Cheers,

TopMan71

TopMan71---01, Nov 10, 2017
  3. GLN(2) Win User
    Nokia Lumia 800: any way to see who likes facebook posts?

On mine, if I go to 'Me' on the start page, then 'Notifications', it lists those that have made comments or indicated a 'like'. I preume it would work the same for you if you have set up Facebook on the Lumia.

GLN(2), Nov 10, 2017
Thema:

Is there any way to know list of peoples likes/follows on facebook pag

1. Is there any way to know list of peoples likes/follows on facebook pag - Similar Threads - list peoples likes

2. please I would like to know if there is any way to keep the clipboard pinned without having...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please I would like to know if there is any way to keep the clipboard pinned without having...: I use the clipboard a lot, so I would like to not have to press the Windows key anymore v, I would like to have the clipboard always open on another touch screen, this way I could have the clipboard enabled and always ready to paste the information I need, I know that this...
  3. please I would like to know if there is any way to keep the clipboard pinned without having...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    please I would like to know if there is any way to keep the clipboard pinned without having...: I use the clipboard a lot, so I would like to not have to press the Windows key anymore v, I would like to have the clipboard always open on another touch screen, this way I could have the clipboard enabled and always ready to paste the information I need, I know that this...
  4. I know some people don't like this function and disable it, but it happens the other way...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I know some people don't like this function and disable it, but it happens the other way...: It is the internet search in the Windows 10 search bar. I would like to know how to enable it, I have never seen it work on my pc. Some ask how to disable it, but I want to enable it. submitted by /u/alonsoe1008 [link] [comments]...
  5. Windows Game Bar - Looking For Group (Beta) - Random People Listed - Do I Know These People?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Game Bar - Looking For Group (Beta) - Random People Listed - Do I Know These People?: Hey guys, I just loaded a game and Windows Game Bar popped up. I haven't had this feature pop up before so it must have been enabled in some update. Anyway in a tile called 'Looking For Group (Beta)' Theres 2 people playing the same game. I don't know who these are and I...
  6. contact list to people app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    contact list to people app: New computer with win 10. Set up all my email accounts in windows mail. moved contact list to new computer. How do I connect my contact list into People app so I can use them in email accounta?...
  7. People list in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    People list in Windows 10: For a hard copy back up, I would like to print out a paper copy of the People List (contacts) with the email address of each contact printed alongside. I am unable to find the file at users\user as suggested by other users. I can find a list of names of contacts in the...
  8. People (contacts list) APP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    People (contacts list) APP: Why am I unable to edit my contacts list? When I click on a name and then click edit, the app seems to freeze up and then the app just shuts down. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/people-contacts-list-app/489e52b2-0333-47d5-a9ab-c4b2b0d36bb3
  9. People listed in taskbar

People listed in taskbar: Some contacts appear under the People in the taskbar. How to remove the names of people no longer in use. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/people-listed-in-taskbar/ead9bf77-8e45-4534-afa6-103da0c715ad
  10. Any way to add programs to default list?

Any way to add programs to default list?: I use Eudora 7.1 for email in Windows 10. It's an old program that is no longer supported; however, it works perfectly. But it's not showing as my default email program and isn't listed among available choices. Is there any way to add it to the list so I can make it the...