Windows 10: Is there hope for me to have a safe Microsoft e-mail account?

Discus and support Is there hope for me to have a safe Microsoft e-mail account? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I did a clean install. There's no sense in putting up with umpteen JUNK emails since day 1. Now I'm going to get rid of my 2 Yahoo email accounts as... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by MeAndMyComputer, Dec 25, 2016.

1. Is there hope for me to have a safe Microsoft e-mail account?

I did a clean install. There's no sense in putting up with umpteen JUNK emails since day 1. Now I'm going to get rid of my 2 Yahoo email accounts as recommended. Their security issues are problematic. Plus it takes me forever to type messages when I compose an email message. Their non-stop side bar ads are ridiculously annoying and interfere with being able to type even one paragraph: and I see the same issue at the senior center where I volunteer, so I don't think it's my computers (I have a desktop and a laptop) that's the problem.
    I'll create 3 Google e-mail accounts each one for a specific purpose. I still plan on using EDGE as my browser. Even though I don't have a question in here any advice or comments are welcome.

MeAndMyComputer, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Is there hope for me to have a safe Microsoft e-mail account?

1. Is there hope for me to have a safe Microsoft e-mail account? - Similar Threads - hope safe Microsoft

2. Microsoft E-Mail?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft E-Mail?: Received this E-Mail "Dear ******************, We are closing all old versions of our Mailbox Today Monday, October 10, 2022, 8:34:52 PM. We hereby inform you that your *********** account will be closed in the next 24 hours, If you fail to verify your email account with the...
  3. Microsoft E-Mail?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft E-Mail?: Received this E-Mail "Dear ******************, We are closing all old versions of our Mailbox Today Monday, October 10, 2022, 8:34:52 PM. We hereby inform you that your *********** account will be closed in the next 24 hours, If you fail to verify your email account with the...
  4. Change of e-mail and chance of Microsoft account to be associated with e-mail instead of phone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change of e-mail and chance of Microsoft account to be associated with e-mail instead of phone.: Hi,I have two problems I need help with:1. I need to change the e-mail address of my Microsoft account. Normally this would be easy, but I seem to already have created a Microsoft account with this e-mail address. I don't remember it and I don't use it. This e-mail address,...
  5. Change of e-mail and chance of Microsoft account to be associated with e-mail instead of phone.

Change of e-mail and chance of Microsoft account to be associated with e-mail instead of phone.: Hi,I have two problems I need help with:1. I need to change the e-mail address of my Microsoft account. Normally this would be easy, but I seem to already have created a Microsoft account with this e-mail address. I don't remember it and I don't use it. This e-mail address,...
  6. Forgot my microsoft e-mail account with no recovery e-mail and phone number

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Forgot my microsoft e-mail account with no recovery e-mail and phone number: I have a Lenovo ThinkPad L-430 that i got from my workplace. Then I decided to upgrade from Win8.1 to Win10 I then register a microsoft account on it, but never put recovery e-mail and phone number on it because I was afraid that the laptop will return to my office with my...
  7. Forgot my microsoft e-mail account with no recovery e-mail and phone number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot my microsoft e-mail account with no recovery e-mail and phone number: I have a Lenovo ThinkPad L-430 that i got from my workplace. Then I decided to upgrade from Win10 to Win8.1. I then register a microsoft account on it, but never put recovery e-mail and phone number on it because I was afraid that the laptop will return to my office with my...
  8. Forgot my microsoft e-mail account with no recovery e-mail and phone number

Forgot my microsoft e-mail account with no recovery e-mail and phone number: I have a Lenovo ThinkPad L-430 that i got from my workplace. Then I decided to upgrade from Win10 to Win8.1. I then register a microsoft account on it, but never put recovery e-mail and phone number on it because I was afraid that the laptop will return to my office with my...
  9. e mail accounts and microsoft accounts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    e mail accounts and microsoft accounts: It is so tiring that every time I use an account that signing in is so much bs . Every time I try to enter your company says I'm wrong . So I enter it again , again you tell me I'm wrong . No darn way . I have been working this problem for several days . You just will not let...
  10. e mail account

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    e mail account: I have downloaded Apache Open Office 4 and my outgoing email is routed through Microsoft MAIL. I would like to change that to Webmail. Can this be done??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-account/5e009353-44ca-4150-a437-3d30e9bc201c