Windows 10: Is there is any I can upgrade my corrupted system from another drive

Discus and support Is there is any I can upgrade my corrupted system from another drive in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is there is any way I can upgrade a corrupted system without opening it because I can't open my system at all and without opening it I can't upgrade,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Droyk, Nov 18, 2016.

1. Droyk Win User

Is there is any I can upgrade my corrupted system from another drive

Is there is any way I can upgrade a corrupted system without opening it because I can't open my system at all and without opening it I can't upgrade, Is there is any I can upgrade my corrupted system from another drive.

And Before you ask Yes I can't reset because it's giving me an error and I don't have any kind of backups

:)

Droyk, Nov 18, 2016
  2. Aled T. Win User

Is there another way I can sync music onto my Kin One?

Hello rags123,

I have moved your post to the appropriate forum for better visibility.

Thank you for posting.

Aled.

Aled T., Nov 18, 2016
  3. ajirchard Win User
    Is there another way I can sync music onto my Kin One?

Idk how to help you but how did you get your music on in the first place? idk how to do it.

ajirchard, Nov 18, 2016
  4. RolandJS Win User

Let's pretend your Windows 7 is corrupt; let's pretend your upgrading to Windows 10.
    Your question: ?Can one upgrade a corrupted Windows 7 to a good Windows 10 via an external boot,
    either a usb stick or a DVD with the appropriate expanded Windows 10 ISO?

RolandJS, Nov 18, 2016
  5. Droyk Win User
    what do you mean by test post?

Droyk, Nov 18, 2016
  6. Berton Win User
    I didn't see "test post" mentioned. But to answer the question, it very seldom works to upgrade the OS if there are problems with what is installed. If cloning to another drive the same problems will most likely transfer so one wouldn't be any further ahead. In such cases a clean install is called for.

Berton, Nov 18, 2016
  7. Droyk Win User
    I do know that Berton I want to restore my registry files that got deleted because of my stupidity and now I can't boot my system, reset my system tried everything now the only the thing left is upgradiation I want to see if that can fix it or not I don't want to do a clean install because my all files, my all app settings will going to be deleted in just in a seconds and I spent to many hours just to create them I don't want to lose them

that's the reason I am finding alternatives to repair my system
    &
    RolandJS mention that but now he has edited his post.

Droyk, Nov 18, 2016
  8. Droyk Win User

Yeah kinda off except I want to upgrade my windows 10 because registry got deleted I have backup by a registry editor but I don't have any way's to import it so I have finding some alternatives that can repair this registry of mine.

Droyk, Nov 18, 2016
  9. RolandJS Win User
    What happened earlier was my original reply was dorked by something and returned a nul, so I quickly posted a "test post" and was able to rewrite my comment as post edit.

RolandJS, Nov 18, 2016
  10. Droyk Win User
    it's okay don't worry about it

Droyk, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Is there is any I can upgrade my corrupted system from another drive - Similar Threads - upgrade corrupted system

2. Can I upgrade Windows to another drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I upgrade Windows to another drive?: I have a computer that runs now Windows 7 and I am upgrading it to Windows 10. Can I do the upgrade so that W7 remain at C: and W10 installs on another drive e.g. E: ?...
  3. Can I upgrade Windows to another drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I upgrade Windows to another drive?: I have a computer that runs now Windows 7 and I am upgrading it to Windows 10. Can I do the upgrade so that W7 remain at C: and W10 installs on another drive e.g. E: ?...
  4. Can I upgrade Windows to another drive?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can i move my windows licens to another drive without losing any of my data?

Can i move my windows licens to another drive without losing any of my data?: Hi there,As of today my windows is still located on a 7 year old drive which i have kept updating and since its only on 128 GB its starting to get rather full, which makes it impossible for me to install new programs which needs to log in %appdata% and the user folder. I...
  6. Can i move my windows licens to another drive without losing any of my data?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i move my windows licens to another drive without losing any of my data?: Hi there,As of today my windows is still located on a 7 year old drive which i have kept updating and since its only on 128 GB its starting to get rather full, which makes it impossible for me to install new programs which needs to log in %appdata% and the user folder. I...
  7. can I make a recovery drive for my windows 11 from another computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can I make a recovery drive for my windows 11 from another computer: can I make a recovery drive for my windows 11 from signing in from another computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-make-a-recovery-drive-for-my-windows-11-from/11373b75-c26e-483c-bb95-1d1d80fcaac4
  8. can I make a recovery drive for my windows 11 from another computer

can I make a recovery drive for my windows 11 from another computer: can I make a recovery drive for my windows 11 from signing in from another computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-make-a-recovery-drive-for-my-windows-11-from/11373b75-c26e-483c-bb95-1d1d80fcaac4
  9. Replacing an corrupted but important system file with one from another harddrive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Replacing an corrupted but important system file with one from another harddrive: Hi was wondering if it would be possible to take for example winload.exe from a fresh system and replace the corrupted one with it Or just the whole windows folder Would that be possible? submitted by /u/cursed_guy [link] [comments]...
  10. How can I upgrade from a SSD to another?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I upgrade from a SSD to another?: Hello! I got a nice deal with the black friday's discounts for a 480GB SSD from kingston. I had another one with 120GB so i want to move everything from it to the other one, that means Windows and a couple of apps. I will keep both SSDs in my system but I want the 480GBs one...