Windows 10: Is there is any program that let me change to multiple permissions

Discus and support Is there is any program that let me change to multiple permissions in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; You are about to read some bad English and I am really sorry about it. I am not a native English speaker. Good evening guys, So my question is as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Droyk, Oct 1, 2016.

1. Droyk Win User

Is there is any program that let me change to multiple permissions

You are about to read some bad English and I am really sorry about it. I am not a native English speaker.
    Good evening guys,

So my question is as the title says Is there is any program that let me change my folder/program or anything else to multiple permissions instead of just giving the user control of only of one permission i.e. grant administrator permission

What I want is give the user 2 to 3 choices what they want to do with the folder/program means they want to become a trusted installer of the current folder or they want to become a administrator or they want to become a simple user with all permission.

Is there is any program that can do this or any script that can do this!!

:)

Droyk, Oct 1, 2016
  2. Emily B. Win User

is there any app that enables me to save downloaded videos to sd card?

Hi pranzal,

Thanks for sharing on the forum.

There is no app for what you're looking for. It's a setting up you need to do. You will need to follow DJ AMAR RYDER's suggestion, if you would like to use this option.

Best regards

Emily B., Oct 1, 2016
  3. is there any app that enables me to save downloaded videos to sd card?

In Phone Setting / Storage

There Is Option

Save Music / Videos On

Phone Or SD Card

Chose SD Card

Then U Can Direct Download VideoS To SD Card

DJ AMAR RYDER, Oct 1, 2016
  4. shimshom Win User

shimshom, Oct 4, 2016
  5. Droyk Win User
    Well actually you got it wrong what I want is a same thing like this Take Ownership - Add to Context Menu in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

but I want it as like the above only gives the user an administrative account power but sometimes user needs a trusted user account power that's what I want

and I like the application you told me it will come handy in future but sadly it only works on exe I am talking about files and drives *Sad

Droyk, Oct 4, 2016
  6. Superfly Win User
    Superfly, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Is there is any program that let me change to multiple permissions - Similar Threads - program let change

2. My microsoft store will not let me open or download any apps without parental permission...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My microsoft store will not let me open or download any apps without parental permission...: My microsoft store will not let me open or download any apps without parental permission but my account has no parental permission restrictions under my settings, how do I fix this?...
  3. Change permission for multiple files at once

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change permission for multiple files at once: Currently I have a folder for Google Drive with all my cloud files downloaded to it. Google Drive, however, always reverts my custom icons to the default ones for some reason. The solution I found was to give all desktop.ini files inside the folders read permission only, that...
  4. Change permission for multiple files at once

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change permission for multiple files at once: Currently I have a folder for Google Drive with all my cloud files downloaded to it. Google Drive, however, always reverts my custom icons to the default ones for some reason. The solution I found was to give all desktop.ini files inside the folders read permission only, that...
  5. Microsoft Defender not letting me change any settings in windows security

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Defender not letting me change any settings in windows security: Microsoft defender is not letting me change anything in the settings. if i try to it just switches back, it won't let me add exclusions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-defender-not-letting-me-change-any/e177ab8a-1905-4f13-b303-9de6fa1ba2a8
  6. Program will not let me export files.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Program will not let me export files.: Program will not allow me to export files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/program-will-not-let-me-export-files/5f439f99-17a8-4afc-a9db-4050c0b07ee4
  7. Window update won’t let me launch or setup any program.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window update won’t let me launch or setup any program.: I haven’t updated my PC in a while 2017 because I haven’t had internet for a while and I can’t upgrade my window because of low storage and my parent won’t let me get a driver. Everytime when I try to setup or launch anything it will say something “it’s time to update your...
  8. Windows 10 will not let me install any programs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 will not let me install any programs: I can download programs, but cannot install them. It starts to install, then something blocks it. This has happened with common downloads like Quicken. I cannot even install updated iTunes files, or update Quicken. I tried to back up my files, but the Seagate hard drive...
  9. Change Multiple File Permissions

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Change Multiple File Permissions: I am trying to delete a folder on my external hard drive and there are about 300 sub folders in the one folder. I want to change the permission of ALL of the folders so I can delete them all at once but it is only letting me change one folder permission at a time. When I...
  10. Windows won't let me change any settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows won't let me change any settings: My MMOs won't load, causing auto reboots. In attempting to fix problem (still an issue) the fixes required modifying various settings. Windows won't let me change any settings. I navigate, click on the setting I want, click "ok" or "apply" and leave the screen. I can go right...