Windows 10: Is there somewhere full of cool themes?

Discus and support Is there somewhere full of cool themes? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Not a fan of the built in themes. Is there a large collection of cool user generated themes somewhere? 72604 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Akoto, Dec 15, 2016.

1. Akoto Win User

Is there somewhere full of cool themes?

Not a fan of the built in themes. Is there a large collection of cool user generated themes somewhere?

:)

Akoto, Dec 15, 2016
  2. PaulMcI Win User

Is there a list somewhere of Nokia phones that the AD-44 adapter will work with?

Why I am asking this question is my Nokia 6600 fold went faulty (see note below about this) and has been replaced by O2 with a Nokia 6700 slide. Now I don't like slide phones so I bought a 7020 fold on eBay.

What I am looking for is an adapter for these phones (each have 2.5 mm AV connector) that will allow me to connect my noise cancelling headphone's 3.5 mm jack to (I was able to do this on the adapter that came with my 6600 fold phone).

I googled and found that one option may be the Nokia AD-44 but I am not sure it will work with either the Nokia 6700 slide or 7020 fold.

So my question, is there a list somewhere of Nokia phones that the AD-44 adapter will work with?

Note: the faulty Nokia 6600 fold phone was a replacement for the original Nokia 6600 fold phone and both have had the well documented 'm, n, o' problem when sending a message that locked the phone and all that could be done was to power off!

PaulMcI, Dec 15, 2016
  3. Is there a list somewhere of Nokia phones that the AD-44 adapter will work with?

Looking through my box of bits here and I think AD-50 might do the job for you?

Is there somewhere full of cool themes? [​IMG]

confiture---01, Dec 15, 2016
  4. marsmimar Win User

Microsoft has its own collection of themes. And a Google search for "free Windows 10 themes" showed about 12 million results. Just a reminder that user generated themes, programs, apps, etc need to be handled carefully to avoid potential embedded malware.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...hemes-featured

There are also many themes created by the members of Ten Forums.

https://www.tenforums.com/customization/7676-windows-10-themes-created-ten-forums-members.html

I guess "coolness" will be in the eye of the beholder. *Wink

marsmimar, Dec 15, 2016
  5. Akoto Win User
    Looked at some of those. They're all just slide show backgrounds and whatever. I was hoping for some rainmeter tier stuff.

Akoto, Dec 15, 2016
  6. I feel your pain, I'm not a big fan of recoloring the same old vanilla OS Microsoft provides, Virtual Customs more than likely has what you are looking for. Here is what I did with my Windows 10 pro V14393.576 with tools found there........

Is there somewhere full of cool themes? [​IMG]

Dark Knight, Dec 19, 2016
  7. griploner Win User
    Deviantart has some great themes.

griploner, Jan 9, 2017
  8. Akoto Win User

I couldn't find anything for windows 10...do you have a direct link?

Akoto, Jan 9, 2017
  9. There are plenty of Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10RTM, 10TH2 and 10 Anniversary Update themes available there, if you are not signing up to be a member then you will not see most of what is offered there.

Virtual Customs

hxxp://virtualcustoms.net/forum.php

Change the "xx" to "tt"

Dark Knight, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Is there somewhere full of cool themes? - Similar Threads - somewhere full cool

2. Cooling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cooling: i have tried everything on the internet to cool my laptop good surface good ventilation and cooling pad etc but my laptop is still so hot while playing games how do i cool it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cooling/eea14625-338c-48bd-b2b2-98abd050bb73
  3. Cooling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cooling: i have tried everything on the internet to cool my laptop good surface good ventilation and cooling pad etc but my laptop is still so hot while playing games how do i cool it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cooling/eea14625-338c-48bd-b2b2-98abd050bb73
  4. Cool discovery!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cool discovery!: So I was looking through my C: drive to see what junk I had, and I found the old windows 10 wallpaper (before 1903). Here's the path to it: "C:\Users\TypeUsernameHere\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows Photo Viewer". You can set it as a wallpaper if you want, but I'm going to...
  5. NVME cooling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NVME cooling: This might be of interest if you havent already seen it. Ask GN 90: M.2 Heatsinks Kill SSDs? Is AMD Losing Long-Run? - YouTube 183033
  6. 100% Off a VERY Cool Theme

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    100% Off a VERY Cool Theme: An offer in Store for a Theme may interest you. Being in Canada this is shown in Canadian dollars, but may, also, be available in other countries. I just happened to discover this and it is offered for 32 more days. [ATTACH] Cheers, Drew...
  7. Cool Backgrounds

Cool Backgrounds: Can you guys send me your best background pictures that I can use on the laptop? submitted by /u/nitro-zeus4 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jmqc8n/cool_backgrounds/
  8. Is there any full Windows 10 dark theme?

Is there any full Windows 10 dark theme?: Hi! Is there any Windows 10 dark there that applies a darker color on dialogue boxes? I'm using the default dark mode that comes with Windows 10 but it only applies it to certain parts of the UI... is there any way to not get blinded by white dialogue boxes, control panel and...
  9. Driver hidden somewhere

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver hidden somewhere: how do i rem[ATTACH]ove the driver, it doesnt show up in device manager its like hidden somewhere, its from tunngle app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-hidden-somewhere/c6ce9f01-e738-4bea-9f0f-c8e6c1b77a37
  10. Full Windows 10 theming. Possible?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Full Windows 10 theming. Possible?: [img] I often see screenshots of Windows 10 like these. They say that it is possible to theme Windows even changing borders and buttons, not only colours. How is it made? When I apply a theme, I usually get the colours cnaged and nothing more. 33778