Windows 10: Is this a known issue?

Discus and support Is this a known issue? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, In another thread I indicated that my computer shows that the KB4056892 update failed. I was informed how to find out if it did indeed install,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by glennc, Jan 10, 2018.

1. glennc Win User

Is this a known issue?

Hello, In another thread I indicated that my computer shows that the KB4056892 update failed. I was informed how to find out if it did indeed install, which it has. My question is will the error in View installed History will ever be correct, or are there any concerns other than it being shown incorrectly. The later that day the install for the Flash Update KB4056887 showed that it too failed to install. The following day the History showed it installed correctly. Thanks

:)

glennc, Jan 10, 2018

2. Is there any known way to disable this TAP TO TAG LOCATION junk on Facebook every time I add a Status photo?

I'll ask over at the Facebook Community but I thought that maybe someone was more likely to tell me over here if there is a way since I suppose Facebook gains something out of trying to force users to tag locations. I can't imagine what that could be, but
    I'm not in the social media business. ;-)

Is this a known issue? [​IMG]

Jeff A. Davis, Jan 10, 2018
  3. Entegy Win User
    This is not a question, this is a request.

The 7.8 is stopped right now to fix issues. So, I guess your request is already in the works.

Entegy, Jan 10, 2018
  4. dalchina New Member

Is this a known issue?

dalchina, Jan 10, 2018
  5. glennc Win User
    Hello and thank you. Will have to dig into that! Regards

glennc, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Is this a known issue?

1. Is this a known issue? - Similar Threads - known issue

2. Are there known compatibility issues with WS_EX_TOPMOST and Windows 11’s Start menu?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are there known compatibility issues with WS_EX_TOPMOST and Windows 11’s Start menu?: Title: Issue with WS_EX_TOPMOST in .NET App on Windows 11 not Overlapping Start Menu.Body: Hello, I’ve developed an application using the .NET Framework that applies the WS_EX_TOPMOST window style to create a watermark overlay. This overlay remains on top of all other windows...
  3. Are there known compatibility issues with WS_EX_TOPMOST and Windows 11’s Start menu?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Are there known compatibility issues with WS_EX_TOPMOST and Windows 11’s Start menu?: Title: Issue with WS_EX_TOPMOST in .NET App on Windows 11 not Overlapping Start Menu.Body: Hello, I’ve developed an application using the .NET Framework that applies the WS_EX_TOPMOST window style to create a watermark overlay. This overlay remains on top of all other windows...
  4. Opening edge breaks my screen, is this a known issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Opening edge breaks my screen, is this a known issue?: I have an issue where if I open edge or heaven forbid use windows search and it opens, any application open will no longer use my full screen, and shortcuts and other stuff on my desktop will shift off the space no longer usable. it is a 1920 x 1080 monitor and cuts off about...
  5. Opening edge breaks my screen, is this a known issue?

Opening edge breaks my screen, is this a known issue?: I have an issue where if I open edge or heaven forbid use windows search and it opens, any application open will no longer use my full screen, and shortcuts and other stuff on my desktop will shift off the space no longer usable. it is a 1920 x 1080 monitor and cuts off about...
  6. Opening edge breaks my screen, is this a known issue?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Known issues with Microsoft windows defender latest version ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Known issues with Microsoft windows defender latest version ?: What are the known issues with micosoft windows defender latest verion 1.401.3.0? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/known-issues-with-microsoft-windows-defender/9f346964-b8ce-4e22-a593-1043272a4c26
  8. Known issues with Microsoft windows defender latest version ?

Known issues with Microsoft windows defender latest version ?: What are the known issues with micosoft windows defender latest verion 1.401.3.0? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/known-issues-with-microsoft-windows-defender/9f346964-b8ce-4e22-a593-1043272a4c26
  9. Known issues with Microsoft windows defender latest version ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Latest security update KB5031356 causes "start icon to not respond. Is this a known issue?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest security update KB5031356 causes "start icon to not respond. Is this a known issue?: The "start" icon at the bottom left of the lower taskbar stopped working following installation of the latest security update. I have had to uninstall the update to restore functionality to the "start " button--is this a common issue??...