Windows 10: is this a scam?

Discus and support is this a scam? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; please help me i have no idea what this is all it says is windows defender total security and it’s from paypal but i never use paypal for anything.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mengxi Zhang, Feb 22, 2024.

1. is this a scam?

please help me i have no idea what this is all it says is windows defender total security and it’s from paypal but i never use paypal for anything. it’s a charge of 426 for it.

:)

Mengxi Zhang, Feb 22, 2024
  2. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Feb 22, 2024
  3. Smeed Win User

is this a scam?

Smeed, Feb 22, 2024
Thema:

is this a scam?

1. is this a scam? - Similar Threads - scam

2. Is it a scam?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it a scam?: I received an email about an unusual sign-in to my Microsoft account.However, after changing my passport and updating my info, I felt something needed to be fixed. I've noticed the email was sent to my personal Gmail account. I can't remember creating a Microsoft account...
  3. Is it a scam?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it a scam?: I received an email about an unusual sign-in to my Microsoft account.However, after changing my passport and updating my info, I felt something needed to be fixed. I've noticed the email was sent to my personal Gmail account. I can't remember creating a Microsoft account...
  4. Microsoft pop-up scam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft pop-up scam: My Mom fell victim to the pop-up scam a few weeks ago. She downloaded UltraViewer and the scammers had remote access to her computer. We uninstalled the app. Unfortunately, there are still a couple of bits and pieces that we can't get rid of. We reported this to Microsoft on...
  5. Microsoft pop-up scam

Microsoft pop-up scam: My Mom fell victim to the pop-up scam a few weeks ago. She downloaded UltraViewer and the scammers had remote access to her computer. We uninstalled the app. Unfortunately, there are still a couple of bits and pieces that we can't get rid of. We reported this to Microsoft on...
  6. Following an attempted scam by someone who said that he was from Microsoft I cannot get...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Following an attempted scam by someone who said that he was from Microsoft I cannot get...: Following an attempted scam by someone who said that he was from Microsoft I cannot get into my computer. When entering a password it comes up with Microsoft Blocked. How do I unblock it?...
  7. Following an attempted scam by someone who said that he was from Microsoft I cannot get...

Following an attempted scam by someone who said that he was from Microsoft I cannot get...: Following an attempted scam by someone who said that he was from Microsoft I cannot get into my computer. When entering a password it comes up with Microsoft Blocked. How do I unblock it?...
  8. Following an attempted scam by someone who said that he was from Microsoft I cannot get...

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Can you tell me if *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is a scam email?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you tell me if *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is a scam email?: My husband placed an order that he that was a Costco website. He received an email from *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. When I tried to go to their listed “View this order” I got a message saying they were trying to steal my information and to go back. So I did....
  10. Can you tell me if *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is a scam email?

Can you tell me if *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is a scam email?: My husband placed an order that he that was a Costco website. He received an email from *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. When I tried to go to their listed “View this order” I got a message saying they were trying to steal my information and to go back. So I did....