Windows 10: Is this forum for Bluetooth?

Discus and support Is this forum for Bluetooth? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; If not, can someone please point me to some good Bluetooth forums. 96295 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Nisko, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Nisko Win User

Is this forum for Bluetooth?

If not, can someone please point me to some good Bluetooth forums.

:)

Nisko, Oct 23, 2017

2. Can't delete a video file from my foldier

Oh wow thanks!!!! That peskily file is gone!! Much appreciated Is this forum for Bluetooth? :D

This is Haloprov, Oct 23, 2017
  3. How do I "delete all" email messages, as opposed to one-by-one

Is there a way to "delete all" emails, as opposed to having to select and delete them one-by-one?

I get hundreds of emails per day and would like to be able to e.g. "mark all as read", then "delete all read".

Thanks!

this-is-alex, Oct 23, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Sure. What issue are you having with your Bluetooth?

Brink, Oct 23, 2017
  5. Nisko Win User
    I have a Windows 10 computer up-to-date, an Echo-Dot and a set of Bose Bluetooth headphones. I would like to play the computer (with Bluetooth capability) and the Echo-Dot through my Bose Bluetooth headphones - but, of course, not at the same time. I'd like to be able to watch a movie on the computer - then easily switch to the Echo-Dot and shut the movie audio off. Also, vice-versa. Thank you, Brink.........

Nisko, Oct 23, 2017
  6. bro67 Win User
    You can do it with the Bluetooth app shortcut to swap between BT devices.

bro67, Oct 23, 2017
  7. Nisko Win User
    Bluetooth has me baffled. Would you please explain what app you are referring to and how to set it up for all three devices? I used to show the Echo-Dot as a device on my computer - but it's gone and I can't seem to get it back. Much appreciated!

PS: I like your Ren/Stimpy dialogue..........

Nisko, Oct 23, 2017
  8. bro67 Win User

Go into the Settings App and choose Apps to place a short cut if not already there when you open up Settings by the Clock. Bluetooth should be in the list there.

bro67, Oct 23, 2017
  9. Nisko Win User
    Thank you for your help - but, unless I did something wrong from your directions, I can't drag the Bluetooth app to the Desktop. Also, I need a lot more detail to set this up - perhaps a forum dedicated to Bluetooth.

Nisko, Oct 23, 2017
  10. To change the sound play back device (from bluetooth to computer and vice versa), right click the speaker symbol at bottom right and chick the lil arrow on the right of the box that comes up and left click the one your after *Smile

kingtez1984, Oct 23, 2017
  11. Nisko Win User
    Thank you - I understand that. My problem is in pairing all three devices. I can't seem to get it done although (by accident I guess), I did it once before.

Nisko, Oct 23, 2017
  12. bro67 Win User
    They should show up in Devices and Printers. You can only pair one at a time, not all at the same time.

bro67, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Is this forum for Bluetooth? - Similar Threads - forum Bluetooth

2. Help adjusting format in Word doc with a table - is this the wrong forum for this question?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help adjusting format in Word doc with a table - is this the wrong forum for this question?: HI,I created my resume in a Word doc and a forum moderator modified it about a year ago. I have now added some new content and the person who did the formatting never provided instructions on how to update it. I am hoping someone can take a look at it and help me understand...
  3. Help adjusting format in Word doc with a table - is this the wrong forum for this question?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help adjusting format in Word doc with a table - is this the wrong forum for this question?: HI,I created my resume in a Word doc and a forum moderator modified it about a year ago. I have now added some new content and the person who did the formatting never provided instructions on how to update it. I am hoping someone can take a look at it and help me understand...
  4. Community Guidelines Vague On Purpose. Why have forums when no intelligent debate can occur...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Community Guidelines Vague On Purpose. Why have forums when no intelligent debate can occur...: If this response is flagged as your community guidelines are very vuage. Why doesn't Microsoft just shut them down because your firing people like there is no tomorrow and all that traffic will go somewhere else. My response getting blocked We non redneck educated humans know...
  5. Community Guidelines Vague On Purpose. Why have forums when no intelligent debate can occur...

Community Guidelines Vague On Purpose. Why have forums when no intelligent debate can occur...: If this response is flagged as your community guidelines are very vuage. Why doesn't Microsoft just shut them down because your firing people like there is no tomorrow and all that traffic will go somewhere else. My response getting blocked We non redneck educated humans know...
  6. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/ all/unable-to-add-funds-to-a-childs-accoun...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/ all/unable-to-add-funds-to-a-childs-accoun...: Can't add money to child's account.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-add-funds-to-a-childs-account/d6af65ac-84cc-4306-bb1b-b3ff6c08da17...
  7. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/ all/unable-to-add-funds-to-a-childs-accoun...

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/ all/unable-to-add-funds-to-a-childs-accoun...: Can't add money to child's account.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-add-funds-to-a-childs-account/d6af65ac-84cc-4306-bb1b-b3ff6c08da17...
  8. My user file is corrupted how do I fix it? i have tried doing what other forums say but...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My user file is corrupted how do I fix it? i have tried doing what other forums say but...: My Spotify has an issue where it says the specified user does not have a profile, I want to get access to the files because I have deleted and redownloaded spotify to no avail. My computer will not let me into windowsapps because it is securely protected for some reason and...
  9. Bluetooth earbuds will not pair and I have tried every fix from every forum out there

Bluetooth earbuds will not pair and I have tried every fix from every forum out there: Hello, I am using a Dell latitude 7480 running an Intel 2.6 processor on a 64 bit operating system running Windows 10. This is a work computer and I have spent hours trying to get my UE Fits earbuds to show as a playback device to the laptop. They connect and then show...
  10. Bluetooth missing in Windows 10 tried all help provided in forums

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth missing in Windows 10 tried all help provided in forums: Hi All, My laptop model is HP 2000 Notebook PC running on Windows. Can't remember from when the Bluetooth is missing. I opened Device Manager and selected Hidden Devices. It shows "Bluetooth Device" and not "Bluetooth". Downloaded & installed the driver from HP website....