Windows 10: Is this the new Windows 10 Messaging app?...not good.

Discus and support Is this the new Windows 10 Messaging app?...not good. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Not trying to be a smartass but is this the new Windows 10 Messaging app? All it does is allow you to type a message which can go nowhere but end up as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by gbm97, Sep 9, 2016.

1. gbm97 Win User

Is this the new Windows 10 Messaging app?...not good.

Not trying to be a smartass but is this the new Windows 10 Messaging app? All it does is allow you to type a message which can go nowhere but end up as a draft.
    The most confusing app ever. One day it worked very efficiently between my Windows devices, the next it quick. Then Skype somehow come aboard and still to this day no sign of a working Messaging app.
    Everything else Windows 10 is near perfect.
    I was a big fan of the Messaging app for the short time it worked...and worked well, syncing between all my devices.
    Would love to see it back.

Is this the new Windows 10 Messaging app?...not good. [​IMG]

:)

gbm97, Sep 9, 2016

2. Nokia Messaging - Is this as good as it gets?

Hi Jeremiah,

Thanks for your reply.

I'm now running both NM and Emoze. NM is the quickest when it is working, but for me here in Oz, Emoze delivers more reliably within 5 minutes, every hour, every day.

I would prefer NM since the interface is nicer and it renders HTML much better than Emoze, which is hit and miss in that regard. NM also lets me sync my allmail folder enabling me to see every email sent or recieved from anywhere on the account. Emoze can't.

Emoze does do some other things better (besides on time delivery) - like integrating into the overall E71 messaging package a lot better. I think that is something that you guys should be looking at.

Thanks again.

John K

john_k---01, Sep 9, 2016
  3. Nokia Messaging - Is this as good as it gets?

I just pressed manual sync again for the umpteenth time this afternoon and it has just come back to life.

All my emails are in - better late than never I guess!

Is this normal or unusual behaviour?

Regards

John K

john_k---01, Sep 9, 2016
Thema:

Is this the new Windows 10 Messaging app?...not good.

1. Is this the new Windows 10 Messaging app?...not good. - Similar Threads - Messaging app

2. I've been trying to log in into Xbox app then I get this message "We couldn't sign you in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've been trying to log in into Xbox app then I get this message "We couldn't sign you in...: I've been trying to log in into Xbox app then I get this message "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live 0x80004005 windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-been-trying-to-log-in-into-xbox-app-then-i-get/8a08f13e-6686-4b08-a4d1-d2e84e14658f
  3. I've been trying to log in into Xbox app then I get this message "We couldn't sign you in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've been trying to log in into Xbox app then I get this message "We couldn't sign you in...: I've been trying to log in into Xbox app then I get this message "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live 0x80004005 windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-been-trying-to-log-in-into-xbox-app-then-i-get/8a08f13e-6686-4b08-a4d1-d2e84e14658f
  4. No luck installing Apple Music to my PC, all I get is an error message in the Microsoft App...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No luck installing Apple Music to my PC, all I get is an error message in the Microsoft App...: To access my phone and add music from my computer, I now have to download and install Apple Music to my PC. I have attempted several times. But, all I get is an error message in the Microsoft App Store. Please Help....
  5. No luck installing Apple Music to my PC, all I get is an error message in the Microsoft App...

No luck installing Apple Music to my PC, all I get is an error message in the Microsoft App...: To access my phone and add music from my computer, I now have to download and install Apple Music to my PC. I have attempted several times. But, all I get is an error message in the Microsoft App Store. Please Help....
  6. how do i get the GIF app so I can send free messages like birthday

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i get the GIF app so I can send free messages like birthday: how do i get the free GIF aPP ON MY COMPUTER? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-the-gif-app-so-i-can-send-free/c0e94556-1d40-4ef6-99f6-2c874c33df15
  7. how do i get the GIF app so I can send free messages like birthday

how do i get the GIF app so I can send free messages like birthday: how do i get the free GIF aPP ON MY COMPUTER? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-the-gif-app-so-i-can-send-free/c0e94556-1d40-4ef6-99f6-2c874c33df15
  8. In Mobile Teams app not able to set status message, It's showing error as couldn't save...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Mobile Teams app not able to set status message, It's showing error as couldn't save...: In Mobile Teams app not able to set status message, It's showing error as couldn't save status message, please try again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-mobile-teams-app-not-able-to-set-status-message/1dbc9e79-9e88-4993-b63f-c2bea5db3c77
  9. In Mobile Teams app not able to set status message, It's showing error as couldn't save...

In Mobile Teams app not able to set status message, It's showing error as couldn't save...: In Mobile Teams app not able to set status message, It's showing error as couldn't save status message, please try again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-mobile-teams-app-not-able-to-set-status-message/1dbc9e79-9e88-4993-b63f-c2bea5db3c77
  10. Link to Windows Android App Not Showing SMS Messages From Phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Link to Windows Android App Not Showing SMS Messages From Phone: I own a Samsung S8 Galaxy Ultra Tablet that has the latest available Link to Windows Android app installed. I logged into my Microsoft account within the app, and I linked the app to my computer. My computer shows both my Android phone and my two Samsung tablets. My mobile...