Windows 10: Is this vcard compatible w/ my mobo? (newbie)

Discus and support Is this vcard compatible w/ my mobo? (newbie) in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; [img] [img] please help. if this v card compatible w/ my mobo. the vcard is a gift from a friend. tnx p8h61mle i think. the v card, idk *Smile... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by DW7EZV, Jan 19, 2017.

1. DW7EZV Win User

Is this vcard compatible w/ my mobo? (newbie)

Is this vcard compatible w/ my mobo? (newbie) [​IMG]

please help. if this v card compatible w/ my mobo. the vcard is a gift from a friend. tnx

p8h61mle i think. the v card, idk *Smile

:)

DW7EZV, Jan 19, 2017
  2. iagnel Win User

.nbu file viewer

Hello newbie here. I'm not familiar with writing code but desperately need to get my contacts from OVI and/or *.NBU file into CSV or Vcard format.

Do you mind clarifying basic-code-for-dummies. I've tried this as a *.BAT file (this may be dumb?), replacing the respective smileys and my NBU file name but it flicks to a DOS screen and does nothing.

Please help. Thanks.

iagnel, Jan 19, 2017
  3. More Ways to import Contacts

use mobile master trial s/w it can work on every possible formt csv,vcard,.xls etc

newboss---01, Jan 19, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

I can't see why it would not work. Give it a try and see!

philc43, Jan 19, 2017
  5. It will work with any PCI-e slot regardless of it's generation.

RoasterMen, Jan 19, 2017
  6. Dude Win User
    What power supply do you have?

7. Berton Win User
    Correct, any Video/Graphics/display card made for a PCIe X16 slot should work. But it's important to know there's other, different, PCIe slots such as X1 and X4.

Berton, Jan 19, 2017
  8. Is this vcard compatible w/ my mobo? (newbie)

Your Mobo's not the problem, your power supply might. There's a power plug on the top of the card that needs to have all pins filled by a compatible cable.

FuturDreamz, Jan 19, 2017
  9. DW7EZV Win User
    *cry the slot cant seem to go all down and my psu doesnt have wires for the vcard. what should i do?

idk why it will not fit going down.

ps. sorry for bad english *chuckle

DW7EZV, Jan 20, 2017
  10. Berton Win User
    How about a picture of the slot? Is that a newish motherboard or an older one? The PCIe X16 does appear somewhat similar to the older AGP slot which won't accept that type card. Details are critical. Sometimes the PCIe X16 card can be hard to push into the PCIe X16 slot.

Berton, Jan 20, 2017
  11. DW7EZV Win User

DW7EZV, Jan 20, 2017
  12. Berton Win User
    That does appear to be a PCIe X16 slot while the 2 short ones are most likely PCIe X1. The bottom slot appears to be the older PCI slot.

Berton, Jan 20, 2017
  13. DW7EZV Win User

so the vcard will fit to my mobo? sorry i not into this stuff. tnx

DW7EZV, Jan 20, 2017
  14. Berton Win User
    The pictures do indicate it will work. The picture of the motherboard suggests it may be the MicroATX form and there sometimes are issues with having room in the case to fit some of the upper-scale/more-powerful cards.

Berton, Jan 20, 2017
  15. bobkn Win User
    The motherboard:

Asus

It's a micro ATX board, and a small one at that.*From its manual, I see no reason why*even a long graphics card wouldn't fit. The fork-like thing at the back of the PCI-E X16 slot is a lock that keeps the card in place if it is fully inserted into the slot.

What's your power supply? The card:

SAPPHIRE Technology

recommends a 750W PSU or more. It*consumes less than 300W max. (It needs one 8 pin PCI-E auxiliary power connector, plus one 6 pin.) There are adapters that can feed a PCI-E connector from multiple Molex*plugs (the sort*that was once commonly used for hard drives), but I can't recommend their use.

What is your PSU? There should be a tag on one face of the supply that gives its power ratings, plus an exact model number.

bobkn, Jan 20, 2017
Thema:

1. Is this vcard compatible w/ my mobo? (newbie) - Similar Threads - vcard compatible mobo

2. Newbie

in Windows 10 Support
    Newbie: Hi Guys and Girls my name is Kerrigan ( for short) I have never posted here yet but I do drop in from time to time. I run a windows 10 machine with reasonably high specs. I live in a beautiful part of Western Australia called Mandurah which is about an hours drive from our...
  3. Got some RAM, its compatible with my mobo, but doesn't show up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Got some RAM, its compatible with my mobo, but doesn't show up: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SockComprehensive508 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lzi491/got_some_ram_its_compatible_with_my_mobo_but/
  4. Is it best to get a MoBo w/WiFi?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is it best to get a MoBo w/WiFi?: Or is it the same to add a WiFi adapter to one without? Thanks in advance guys DPC 169217
  5. Is it best to get a MoBo w/WiFi?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is it best to get a MoBo w/WiFi?: Or is it the same to add a WiFi adapter to one without? Thanks in advance guys DPC 169217
  6. M.2 SSD compatibility with MOBO question.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    M.2 SSD compatibility with MOBO question.: Hello. I am planning to buy a M.2 SSD for my PC, but before i do i just wanna be sure with the compatibility. My MOBO is a ASUS TUF B360-pro gaming. At this moment i have a 2.5" SSD and a 3.5" HDD installed. So none of the M.2 slots are in use. When i had a look in MOBO...
  7. OneDrive (newbie)

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive (newbie): I have two PCs, PC1 is the archive or root memory, and has the OneDrive application activated for cloud access. I sit at PC2 and wish to access PC1 files. Do I log on to PC2 with same user account associated with PC1? Then will all PC1 files (cloud copy) would be available...
  8. newbie

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    newbie: I have a laptop with genuine Windows default his laptop then I bring my laptop to the computer worker after the Windows OS check is changed to not original, how do I restore the windows to the original version? Because recovery is deleted thank you...
  9. How to open & view vCard file?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to open & view vCard file?: You can take help to downloadfreeware.org/free-vcard-viewer/ free vCard Viewer which is able to easily open and view VCF files along with all contact details. This is totally risk free and easy to use utility. 127255
  10. A newbie question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A newbie question: I am no gamer. The only video game console I have is Play Station 2. Enough said. I have an Irulu 9" 16GB Android 4.4 tablet and a Surface RT tablet. Irulu has a micro USB port while Surface RT has a 2.0 USB port. I am wondering if there is a game control ( like the one...