Windows 10: Is win 10 working with ipvanish

Discus and support Is win 10 working with ipvanish in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; anyone tested ipvanish with win 10 11338 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by droma003, Jul 31, 2015.

1. droma003 Win User

Is win 10 working with ipvanish

anyone tested ipvanish with win 10

:)

droma003, Jul 31, 2015

2. Ipvanish

Hi Tiffancy

I didn't really had a need to try any other protocol. ExpressVPN
    worked just fine for me since the beginning.

Regarding the quality of PureVPN, I am not sure as my colleagues didn't had a positive experience using PureVPN so
    ExpressVPN still has an edge over PureVPN in my opinion.

osamamohiuddin, Jul 31, 2015
  3. Ipvanish

Did you try connecting using any other protocol offered by IPvanish?

I personally use PureVPN with PPTP protocol on windows PC. Works fine here

TiffancyFrancis, Jul 31, 2015
  4. TheJohn Win User

It´s working with Win 10, but there´s one problem:

It doesn´t remember username and password any longer. Not only on log-in.
    Everytime you want to change the ip-adress, you have to type in both manually.

EDIT: Run as Admin, then it only asks on startup for password

TheJohn, Aug 5, 2015
Thema:

1. Is win 10 working with ipvanish - Similar Threads - working ipvanish

2. New Microsoft Arc keyboard suddenly stopped working have tried on two different laptops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Microsoft Arc keyboard suddenly stopped working have tried on two different laptops: I recently bought a new Microsoft Arc keyboard which worked well for a week. It suddenly stopped working on a windows 11 laptop. I even tried on a different windows 10 laptop but the keyboard is not working on either.The keyboard is recognised on both laptops, drivers are...
  3. New Microsoft Arc keyboard suddenly stopped working have tried on two different laptops

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Microsoft Arc keyboard suddenly stopped working have tried on two different laptops: I recently bought a new Microsoft Arc keyboard which worked well for a week. It suddenly stopped working on a windows 11 laptop. I even tried on a different windows 10 laptop but the keyboard is not working on either.The keyboard is recognised on both laptops, drivers are...
  4. New Microsoft Arc keyboard suddenly stopped working have tried on two different laptops

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but...: Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but when I open battery or power setting, the setting just crashes. The battery saver button is also unable....
  6. Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but...

Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but...: Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but when I open battery or power setting, the setting just crashes. The battery saver button is also unable....
  7. Printer not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer not working: I have a Canon Printer that I've been using for my job and i never had a problem with it before. I was gonna print some files today but it's not working for some reason.it shows ready to print but won't print....
  8. Printer not working

Printer not working: I have a Canon Printer that I've been using for my job and i never had a problem with it before. I was gonna print some files today but it's not working for some reason.it shows ready to print but won't print....
  9. why most of the browsers don't work correctly in Win 11

why most of the browsers don't work correctly in Win 11: HI,why most of the browsers don't work correctly in Win 11. Edge can't play most of the stream videos... same with Opera, Firefox have web meeting problems... no one want to use Chrome, but luckily there is one what seems to work99% ok but it's bit slow Vivaldi.So question is...
  10. does ipvanish work with win 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    does ipvanish work with win 10: anyone tested this yet 11349