Windows 10: Is window store down?

Discus and support Is window store down? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; None of my apps work since the cumulative update yesterday. I tried deleting and reinstalling one of them and got error 0x8020002E. I was going to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dnelle302, Dec 17, 2015.

1. dnelle302 Win User

Is window store down?

None of my apps work since the cumulative update yesterday. I tried deleting and reinstalling one of them and got error 0x8020002E. I was going to reset to an earlier date when my computer worked but all dates were deleted during the update.

:)

dnelle302, Dec 17, 2015

2. Window store is not responding.

again run truobleshooter and showing window registration failed

RajeevKumar2, Dec 17, 2015
  3. Kapil Arya MVP, Dec 17, 2015
  4. davidhk Win User

Is window store down?

All my apps still work.
    I'm on version 10586.36.

davidhk, Dec 17, 2015
  5. davidhk Win User
    1 day has past.
    Is the Store still down in your end ?

davidhk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Is window store down?

1. Is window store down? - Similar Threads - window store down

2. MS Store - Shuts Down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Store - Shuts Down: When I open MS Store it appears I am not signed in, although I am signed in to Windows with a linked account. I select Sign in and the app just sits there and does nothing.. Sometimes it just shuts down.....
  3. Microsoft Store is Down?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store is Down?: X-Box, PC and mobile device, store is unresponsive. Trying to search, preview or buy anything throws an error and refresh this page. PC: Code: 0x000001F8 CV: 5Y0aLJCGPUWvyOvW Xbox: Code: 0x00000007 CV:w05sjvcaNEuc2e/h Edge on Android, no error, just fails to load....
  4. Windows Store Apps Shutting Down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Store Apps Shutting Down: When I open an App from the store it shuts down, somewhere between 1 and 20 seconds after opening. Why?? This has only started occurring in the past 6 weeks. I am running W10 Professional...
  5. Store down?

Store down?: Anyone having issues accessing store at the moment? I launch it and after a little while it reports ' something happened our end - try waiting a bit' etc etc 53285
  6. The Store (not the beta) Down?

The Store (not the beta) Down?: I tried to go to the Store to get Kodi, but it seems to be down. Anyone else experiencing this? 6760
  7. Store problems? Slow / down?

Store problems? Slow / down?: Anyone else seeing that accessing store is really slow at the moment, it's taking ages to load anything? 44285
  8. Store down?

Store down?: Are people having issues with accessing store at the moment?, page not loaded please try again later message coming up on 'most' of our user accounts and PCs but strangely a couple accounts still working 87234
  9. is store down?

is store down?: its not loading on any of our PCs. Just blank screen. If I try to click a link, such as account it just quits. Am in UK, Essex 45518
  10. Windows store down?

Windows store down?: Is windows store down or something? cant download a app on in tried all the metod that i can find on the internet... EDIT: Was nothing was just that game is not woking. 9163

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is the window store down