Windows 10: is windows 10 14393.726 permanently activated ?

Discus and support is windows 10 14393.726 permanently activated ? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hello like the title says i want to know if RTM build 14393.726 version 1607 build permanently activated . whats is the evaluation copy expiration... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ajayhirur, Jan 28, 2017.

1. ajayhirur Win User

is windows 10 14393.726 permanently activated ?

hello
    like the title says i want to know if RTM build 14393.726 version 1607 build permanently activated . whats is the evaluation copy expiration date .. please let me know as i am on insider preview

:)

ajayhirur, Jan 28, 2017
  2. logucool Win User

windows 10 mobile cumulative update

When windows 10 mobile cumulative update 14393.726 build will release.

logucool, Jan 28, 2017
  3. Upgrading to Windows 10 and Activation issue

Upgrading to Windows 10 for Windows 7

If you are going to upgrade Windows 10 from Windows 7 then you got a issue related Windows Activation.

And i.e. Product Key Blocked.

Now to activate Windows 10 mostly people use KMS Activation that actually activate Windows 10 but not permanently.

Those people use KMS activation go and check that Windows 10 is activated Permanently or not.

To check: -

1) Go and run CMD as Admin.

2) Then Type this command: -

slmgr -xpr

If Windows 10 is not activated then you got this: -

Windows is in Notification Mode.

And if your Windows 10 is Activated using KMS Activator the you got this: -

Expiry Date of your Windows Activation :
    06/june/2016

If you use Genuine Windows Product Key then you got this: -

Machine is Permanently Activated.

So, Activating Windows 10 for Permanently is a issue and there is no Activator that Activate Windows 10 Permanently.

In case of Upgrading Windows 10 for Windows 7 and to activate: -

Buying Genuine Product Key from Windows Store is a only option to Activate Windows 10 Permanently.

Now how to Activate Windows 10 Permanently: -

If you want Permanently Activated Windows 10, then go and install Windows 8.1 and then Upgrade to Windows 10.

Before Upgrading Windows 10 to 8.1 Activate Windows 8.1 using Activator of your Choice (KMS Activator)After Upgrading to Windows 10 go and Activate your Windows 10 online, this will Activate Windows 10 Automatically.

Now go and check Windows Activation detail: -

Open CMD and follow those steps again: -

Type slmgr -xpr

And you got: -

Machine is Permanently Activated...

amit8sharma, Jan 28, 2017
  4. Superfly Win User

evaluation copy expiration date = insider preview = NOT permanently activated.

Superfly, Jan 28, 2017
  5. NavyLCDR New Member
    What does the Activation window under Updates and Security settings show? If it shows an expiration date, that is the date that your Windows will stop working. If it shows a digital license with no expiration date, then you are permanently activated. This is an example of a permanently activated build 14393.726:

is windows 10 14393.726 permanently activated ? [​IMG]

NavyLCDR, Jan 28, 2017
  6. Here's an example of how it looks like if on a computer with valid activation but on insider preview build. As you can see, it's activated but it's an evaluation copy and the licence expires this summer.

is windows 10 14393.726 permanently activated ? [​IMG]

slicendice, Jan 28, 2017
  7. NavyLCDR New Member
    Ahhh - the expiration date shows on winver, not on the activation screen is windows 10 14393.726 permanently activated ? :). Thanks for that! @ajayhirur, run winver.

The activation screen under Updates and Security will tell you if your computer has a digital license to run that version of Windows 10 (Home or Pro). The winver screen will tell you if the build of Windows 10 you have installed will expire or not.

From a command prompt (admin) you can also run:

slmgr /xpr

That will tell you if your COMPUTER has a permanent license for Windows 10 or not.

run:

slmgr /dlv

That will tell you if the Windows that you have currently installed is activated or not and if it has an expiration date.

NavyLCDR, Jan 28, 2017
  8. is windows 10 14393.726 permanently activated ?

Exactly! Good catch! is windows 10 14393.726 permanently activated ? :)

But only thing that really matters is the Activation tab in Settings. If it says Windows is activated, then it will be activated for ALL Windows 10 versions. Only difference is that Insider Builds will expire no matter what, as it is always an evaluation version.

slicendice, Jan 28, 2017
  9. ajayhirur Win User
    hey thanks for the reply for is windows 10 14393.726 permanently activated ?

I just want to know since u are also insider preview ... do u have chances to get back to rtm current branch build without clean install (without loosing files ) and just upgrade to normal rtm curent branch build..? thank u again please let me know.. cozi dont want to reinstall all programs all over again since insider preivew is alot of bug, cant play games with it....
    if so yes do u think i april we can switch back to rtm build crrent branch ?...should the numbers of both insider preview and rtm build match or be same when they release in april( if i disabled update through services ) ?

ajayhirur, Jan 29, 2017
  10. Berton Win User
    It's my understanding that Build 14393.726 is a Release Preview version, somewhere between the current RTM/Released to Market Version 1607 Build 14393.693 and IP/Insider Preview Version 1607 Build 15019.1000.

Berton, Jan 29, 2017
  11. It should be possible to jump between builds if you have the setup files/ISO. It is however not guaranteed that you can "downgrade" successfully from every insider build.

A better way would be to stick to the official release, and if your computer supports virtualization, then use Hyper-V or VMWare Player/Workstation to test out new features and possible bugs for the IP builds within the virtual machine.

slicendice, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. is windows 10 14393.726 permanently activated ? - Similar Threads - 14393 726 permanently

2. PERMANENT REQUEST TO ACTIVATE WINDOWS

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    PERMANENT REQUEST TO ACTIVATE WINDOWS: There is a permanent message that I need to Activate Windows in my pc. I am able to install all updates. Why don't I see this issue when I check my Microsoft account so subscriptions etc? Surely this product should be linked or can be linked to my account. That would...
  3. How to disable Windows 10 Active History permanently

in Windows 10 News
    How to disable Windows 10 Active History permanently: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 introduced a new feature that helps a user to stay connected to their task across their devices. This feature was marketed as Windows Timeline. With this, the user could continue their task across Windows 10 computers as well [...] This post How...
  4. Windows 10 build 14393

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 build 14393: I've been trying to update a laptop at work that is currently on build 14393 to the current. It just blue screens and then reverts to a working version. It won't pull WSUS updates until it's current. I've tried all the crap suggested in this article...
  5. Why the shortcut shield will not removed in Windows 10 (14393)?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why the shortcut shield will not removed in Windows 10 (14393)?: I can remove the Desktop shortcut shield in Windows 10 using the method below HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Shell Icons Set the value 77 = %systemroot%\system32\imageres.dll,197 But when i updated my Windows 10 to the latest...
  6. Latest Build 14393 No Extensions

in Browsers and Email
    Latest Build 14393 No Extensions: With Build 14393, I lost my Extensions. Had Lastpass and Amazon. They showed in the Extensions tab, right side, but weren't operable. I uninstalled them and now when I click on the "Get extensions from store", it open to a blank page. Were working before I upgraded to the...
  7. Windows 10 Upgrade Build 14393

Windows 10 Upgrade Build 14393: when trying this upgrade I receive, "C++ runtime error; Program C:\windows... BT\Sources\SetupPlatform.exe". I reply OK and it reverts back to Windows 10 before the upgrade. 65042
  8. WIN10 [10586]. Will direct format to 14393 (aniversary) activate?

WIN10 [10586]. Will direct format to 14393 (aniversary) activate?: I'm running right now WIN10 version 10586 (activated of course) on my laptop. I want to manually update to the aniversary update (14393), and I've thought it's the right timing to also do a full format & reinstall WIN10 on the way. Just to make sure: If I will create...
  9. Running build 14393

Running build 14393: When will it update to the newer build or has MS stop that? 87256
  10. Disabling lockscreen with 14393

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Disabling lockscreen with 14393: It seems MS have removed the ability to disable the lockscreen using a registry edit. On my tablet, I now have to swipe screen to get to login prompt and after sleep. If you set it to autologin using netplwiz or similar, it does not need to swiped at login, only after...